2881 PS Business Center, Woodbridge, VA 22192 Map · Phone number

About We Do Weddings, Etc.

We Do Weddings, Etc. is a Woodbridge, Virginia-based wedding planning company that specializes in decor and design. They provide couples with the necessary tools needed to plan their wedding and offer high-quality, professional consulting services. This one-stop-shop allows you to bring your wedding visions to life so book now with We Do Weddings, Etc.

We Do Weddings, Etc. will assist you in your wedding planning needs to ensure the big day runs smoothly. Their expertise, products, and service will provide you with an unforgettable planning process and wedding day. They offer a variety of planning services including:

• Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Full/partial planning
  • Referrals
  • Timelines

Other Services
We Do Weddings, Etc. also offers a variety of lighting and decor packages to take your wedding ceremony and reception to the next level. They are available for the following lighting and decor services:

• Accent lighting

Chairs setup with red bows
Chairs setup with red bows
fc3ed8799b013716 1397607646640 wedding photos 2014 03
Sweetheart table

33 Reviews for We Do Weddings, Etc.

We Do Weddings, Etc. 1
We Do Weddings, Etc. 2
We Do Weddings, Etc. 3
We Do Weddings, Etc. 4
We Do Weddings, Etc. 5
  • User3641032 · Recently married

Cheri was absolutely wonderful! She made sure my wedding day took place without any snags whatsoever. I couldn’t ask for anything more. I knew from the first time I met Cheri that she was a professional at planning weddings, but I had no idea just how great she was!

The date of my wedding was fast approaching, and with less than one week remaining I realized I needed help in order for the day to go smoothly. Luckily, I had contacted Cheri earlier to use her service for finding a venue, and was extremely fortunate that she was available to return to my rescue to help coordinate and finalize ALL that remained to be done. She even added some extra touches to my wedding décor that completed the look.

The morning of the wedding Cheri and her assistant went above and beyond to ensure that when I arrived, the pergola was decorated. The original plan for who would decorate the outside portion of the venue fell through, but I did not know this until after I arrived. When I got there, all I saw was a beautiful scene for my wedding! She made sure of that in order for me to be calm and stress free.

Though her presence was behind the scenes, Cheri’s professionalism was noticed by all. From beginning to end, the way she quietly worked to make sure everything was timed correctly and that one event flowed into the next, it was obvious that someone was in charge. I only wish that I had used her services throughout my wedding planning to save me much time and stress, but after she stepped in all I have are happy memories. I will definitely recommend Cheri to anyone I know planning a wedding. I am very thankful to Cheri for making my wedding day a beautiful, stress-free, wonderful event to remember!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Trae King · Married on 03/16/2019

Still in Awe of We Do Weddings!

My husband and I were engaged on Christmas Day 2018. He always said that he wanted a short engagement. We decided to set our wedding day for March 2019. We had three months to plan a wedding for almost 200 guests. I needed help and "We Do Weddings," Mrs. Cheri Walker and her amazing team came to the rescue and turned my wedding vision into a bride's paradise. She was attentive, professional, expedient and calming all at the same time. We Do Weddings decorated three rooms for us that day and each more beautiful than the next. My guests, my husband and I stood in awe at the venue once decorated. 4 months later, we are still reminiscing on how beautiful our day was and we owe it to Cheri Walker and the We Do Weddings Team. We would recommend We Do Weddings to anyone looking turn their special day into a moment in time to remember! Thank You Cheri! You Rock. Respectfully, The Latimers!

We Do Weddings, Etc. 6
    Sent on 07/16/2019

Nicole · Married on 07/21/2018

I met Cheri when visiting a venue with my clients who had already hired her. They already told me amazing things about her work! Cheri has been given a gift! She was able to sketch just standing in the ballroom what my client's reception layout and decor vision was going to look like! She was quick and responsive to their needs and always kept in contact with them regarding their design. Cheri is definitely, the decor and design professional you want to hire for your perfect wedding! As a planner, there is nothing better than to have no worries about the decor or set-up for your clients wedding day. I highly recommend Cheri of We Do Weddings! You will be glad that you said, "We Do" to her services!

Nicole Gaskin, Owner
    Weddings by Nicole G., LLC

Sent on 11/09/2017

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

We Do Weddings, Etc. FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1504
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2509
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3044
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Religious

• Metro DC DJs & Entertainment
    Metro DC DJs & Entertainment Wedding DJs

Talk about customer service, Cheri is there every step of the way. Your senses are filled right from the start without overwhelming you and her visions are always right on. She has everything organized and even when pulled in 100 different directions, you know that you're going to get your answer. I love working with Cheri and We Do Weddings, Etc.

• 2881 PS Business Center Woodbridge, District of Columbia, 22192 See on map
    7035832044 (Other Phone Number)
    7035831881 (Fax Number)