Asal Studios

Washington, DC View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based in Washington, District of Columbia, Asal Studios specializes in makeup and hair services for brides. Owner Asal and her team are devoted to making sure that their client's day is unforgettable. The team's premium hair and makeup services aim to enhance natural beauty and can be tailored for photoshoots and other special events.

Asal Studios offers a wide range of beauty services, including consultations and group discounts. Services include airbrush makeup, brow and lash tinting, contour makeup, and eye makeup.

Asal Studios services include:

• Bridal Hairstyle (Updo/Styling)
• Bridal Traditional & Airbrush Makeup
• On-site hair & makeup
• Textured styling
• Updos/styling
• Hair extensions

There is a range of other services that Asal Studios can offer clients. The studio provides tweezing and hair removal, as well as makeup trials, hair trials, and textured styling. Updos, styling services, and hair extensions can also be provided on request.

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$25

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Travel Fee
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Hair Removal
Makeup
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Threading
Tweezing
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Steph Married on 05/14/2022

Asal is truly the best!

Asal is amazing! She is so sweet, professional, efficient, and accommodating. My mom was nervous about her hair and makeup, as she had never had it done, and Asal made her feel completely at ease. She accomplished my vision for my wedding day perfectly, and her team was amazing and all of my bridesmaids were thrilled with their hair and makeup as well. Cannot recommend her enough!
    Sima Married on 05/07/2022

Beautiful work! 100% Recommend

Asal was amazing from beginning to end. During my trial she was extremely knowledgeable and was able to create a full hair and makeup look for me from just a few example photos. She spent time above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with my look for the wedding day. I felt glamorous without feeling like I had put on a pound of makeup.
    On the days leading up to the wedding she was communicative, helpful and flexible with shifts in the timeline. On the wedding day, her assistant and her were punctual and professional. My final look was a refined flawless version of the trial day. She really went the extra mile to help everyone of the ladies in my bridal party feel and look their best. I will 100% be recommending her to all my friends in the DMV area!
  • Kelly
    Kelly C. Married on 04/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Look no further than Asal!

Ok, don't hesitate, book Asal right now for your wedding! I have no words for how spectacular Asal was from start to finish. She was the first wedding vendor I booked after I saw her incredible Instagram (@asalstudios - check out the before & afters!). She is a magician with hair and makeup and truly takes the time to listen and create the look you want. From the hair & makeup trial through the wedding day, she made the whole process stress-free and lovely. My bridesmaids and mom raved about their hair and makeup, and her! She was exceptionally communicative, on-time, fun, and just an all around pleasure to be around. She also took the time to take incredible pictures of my before and after looks and my bridal party and family getting ready in our suite, including posting an amazing reel of our getting ready time, and I'm so grateful to have these shots before we receive our official wedding photos! Asal puts so much extra care into everything she does and I will be recommending her to everyone I know!

Asal Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly!!! It was great to work with you and your bridal party on your special day!!!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Greg & Caroline
    38 photos · 06/22/2019

Exclusively Entertainment Exclusively Entertainment Wedding DJs

Highly recommend the talented Asal for hair and make up! Kind, professional and talented!

Fresh Bouquet Fresh Bouquet Wedding Florists

Professional make up artist!

5901 Montrose Rd Washington, DC, 20852
Location of (Asal Studios)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding