Attributes highlighted by couples

Emceeing
Music selection
DJ quality
Unique party atmosphere

With hundreds of 5-star reviews and multiple awards under our belt, we have over 20 years of experience planning and performing some of the most memorable weddings in Washington DC, MD and VA (Of course, we love destination weddings too!). We appreciate you considering us to help make your special day perfect!

Our highly-acclaimed wedding entertainment speaks for itself. We offer white glove service paired with an exhaustive pre-event consultation to ensure each wedding is custom tailored to all your wishes.

We offer unrivaled lighting options as well. Let's create the perfect flare and dazzle with lighting that is guaranteed to leave a lasting impression.

We look forward to the opportunity to serve you and be the reason why your guests will remember your wedding as the one they had the most fun at.

illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$2,500

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,950

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$1,000

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
100% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

Exclusively Entertainment receives rave reviews for their exceptional entertainment services. Reviewers praise the team's talent, dedication, and attention to detail in creating unforgettable experiences for weddings. DJ Pierre is commended for his patience, music selection, and ability to keep the dance floor full. DJ Kia is highly regarded for his ability to read the crowd and curate a playlist that resonates with guests. The team's professionalism, adaptability, and ability to accommodate last-minute changes are also highlighted. Overall, Exclusively Entertainment is highly recommended for weddings and other events.

Review summary

Powered by AI

Maria
3E182B1Ea9376483A38614D916A0B666Ef531B6D Sent on 05/24/2016
5 out of 5 rating
I purchased EE's services for my brother's wedding, as their wedding gift, in September and could not be more satisfied with everything, from A to Z!

Iman was delightful to work with as he was dealing with a multi-cultural wedding. He took the time to explain everything without being pushy! His service is tailored to your needs and his entire team will do the absolute most to make sure you walk away happy.聽聽My sister-in-law did not stress once about the services, other than what color uplighting would be used during the reception. Iman went out of the way to coordinate extra details with the venue (out of his job description), which we were extremely thankful for!

His DJs were amazing and knew how to get the party going without overdoing it on a single genre of music (they played everything on our list, and then some).

Iman himself was also our MC (extremely funny) and kept the party alive from the very first minute to the last.

We also used EE's videography services, and his highlight video put everyone to tears (of joy, of course!) Extremely touching, while capturing the true essence of the wedding.聽聽

Would highly recommend to everyone, if you're stuck on an entertainment company to provide services for your wedding/event- look no further- Exclusively Entertainment is the way to go!
Thomas
Thomas M. Sent on 08/19/2023

DJ Pierre was the best!

DJ Pierre and his staff were truly exceptional. Not only was DJ Pierre really patient with my wife and I when we had last minute song selections or even changes that came up 24 hours before the wedding, DJ Pierre鈥檚 music selections were exactly what we wanted for our wedding. Music and dancing were the most important parts of our evening, and he truly got to know our music preferences and kept the dance floor full for the evening. More personally, I had a special request that involved me hooking up my own equipment and doing an amateur performance鈥nd not only were DJ Pierre and his team really accommodating, they were also super encouraging, which was invaluable to me. I hope that my wife and I find a reason to throw another party of that size, because there is no question that we鈥檇 ask DJ Pierre to be there and we鈥檇 trust him to make sure we all have a great time. Thank you all again.
Lauren
Lauren W. Sent on 12/01/2023
5 out of 5 rating

I cannot speak highly enough of the exceptional entertainment provided by Iman and his incredible team at Exclusive Entertainment

Iman and the incredible team at Exclusive Entertainment delivered an exceptional entertainment experience that exceeded all expectations. From the vibrant party where I first encountered Iman as a DJ, where fate led me to meet my now-wife, to the magical night of our wedding in Mexico, their talent and dedication were nothing short of extraordinary.

Iman not only served as the MC for our wedding but also brought along one of his top DJs, whose music selection was perfection. The beats were infectious, transitions seamless, and the dance floor pulsated with energy throughout the entire night. The joy and vibrancy they infused into our celebration were absolutely unforgettable.

With Iman, it鈥檚 not just about the music; it鈥檚 the entire experience. His attention to detail, professionalism, and genuine passion for ensuring every moment is memorable truly set him apart. Our wedding wouldn鈥檛 have been the same without his touch of magic.

For an entertainment experience beyond the ordinary, I wholeheartedly recommend Iman and Exclusive Entertainment. Their ability to transform special occasions into unforgettable moments is unparalleled, and I am forever grateful for the role they played in creating lasting memories on our most important day.

Thank you, Iman, for being the maestro of our moments and for turning our wedding day into an absolute dream!
illustration stars

Real Weddings

Steven & Sara
22 photos 路 09/06/2015

Bridal hair by Remona Bridal hair by Remona Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with the dashing, fun-loving, highly professional Iman Huschmand, owner of Exclusively Entertainment, on a number of weddings and events over the years. Iman and his EE Team consistently dedicate their time and efforts required to perfect clients' visions for any event. I recommend Exclusively Entertainment to anyone, especially brides!

Blissfully Done Blissfully Done Wedding Photographers

Awesome DJ service.

Asal Studios Asal Studios Wedding Hair & Makeup

Exclusively Entertainment and its professional, dedicated and truly knowledgable team is the partner we highly recommend for all your entertainment needs.

Exclusively Events