Bridal hair by Remona

Washington, District of Columbia View map

Remona Soleimani of Bridal Hair by Remona provides on location professional hair services for brides and bridal parties. With over fifteen years of salon ownership, and experience working with celebrities and dignitaries Remona has cultivated a reputation for excellence in the wedding hair industry.

All of Remona鈥檚 services are provided on-location (domestic and international) by either herself or her team of highly trained professional hair stylists. Consultations and trial runs are available for both the bride and her bridal party to ensure that Remona will craft your desired look on your wedding day. Remona is passionate about creating the timeless, memorable hairdo of your dreams, whether you prefer a blowout, updo, or textured styling for your hair design.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$150

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$150

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$150

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$300

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$150

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Melissa
    Melissa V. Married on 06/18/2022

No one better!!!

Remona is not only the nicest person ever, but she is absolutely the best when it comes to hair! Despite my thinning hair, she made my hair look so full and beautiful! She brought my vision to life and gave me the hair of my bridal dreams! Everyone loved the way Remona did their hair, even my very picky mother and MIL. She even went above and beyond and helped me get into my gown when everyone else was running late. I am so looking forward to any other excuse to hire Remona for my hair again!
    Nina H. Married on 09/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The absolute BEST for bridal hair!

Remona is the absolute best hair stylist I've ever had the pleasure of working with. She is so incredibly talented. She totally heard what I wanted and brought it to life -- so much better than I could have EVER dreamt of. She is also incredibly generous giving me AND my sister hair cuts during our trial. She is one of the most kind and generous people I've ever met. Her vibe is bright, calm and kind bringing the best kind of energy to your wedding day. I couldn't imagine my wedding day without her! I hope to work with her again and again.
    Sarah Married on 08/21/2021

Simply The Best!

Remona鈥檚 work is simply stunning! She styled my hair, as well as my mom鈥檚, for my wedding and it was absolutely beautiful. The weather on the day of our wedding was hot and humid, especially after a torrential downpour just as I was about to leave the bridal suite to head to the venue. Remona worked her magic and my hair looked beautiful throughout the night. She even trimmed my hair that morning to ensure it had the exact look I was hoping for, which speaks to her attention to detail and care in achieving the perfect look. My hair is incredibly frizzy in humidity and Remona went so far above and beyond to ensure my hair was touched up between photos and made sure it was perfect again before the ceremony. In addition to her skill, she is the absolute sweetest! Throughout the day she was such a calming presence who truly cared that I was doing okay and made me feel so special. She was very professional throughout the whole process, including arriving early to ensure we were able to keep to the timeline for the day, and I am so grateful she was there on my wedding day! She truly is the best!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sofreh Atelier Sofreh Atelier Wedding Planners

Remona is an incredibly talented hairstylist; her work speaks for itself and she is known as one of the top hair gurus of the area! But on top of that, she is so incredibly personable, kind and so easy/fun to work with. Highly highly recommended and we always love working with her :-)

Exclusively Entertainment Exclusively Entertainment Wedding DJs

The epitome of class, grace and if that isn't enough, uber talented hair extraordinaire. If you're getting married, I can't think of any other hands you would want to trust the way you look on your wedding day then the lovely Remona.

Lorna Basse Lorna Basse Wedding Hair & Makeup

Remona is a consummate creative professional. When we have the pleasure of working together with a bride and her family its a beautiful event for sure. Remona's caring nature comes through in her presence and the beauty of her work. She is a joy to work with and be around and her creativity is unique. She is one of two stylists in the wedding arena that are in a class of their own. I highly recommend her!

Carl Ray Makeup Artist
Clemencia Bridal
5.0 out of 5 rating , 55 Reviews
路 Wedding Dresses

Washington Washington, District of Columbia, 20001
Location of (Bridal hair by Remona)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding