About Carl Ray Makeup Artist, LLC

"Brides won't walk down the isle without him"

"Brides won't walk down the aisle without him!"

contact: carlray@carlraymakeupartist.com

Group Services (3)
Eye Makeup (3)
Natural Makeup (3)
Contour Makeup (2)

Carl was fantastic to work with and a great start to my wedding day! He's friendly, fun, and extremely good at what he does. My makeup turned out exactly the way I wanted it, stayed on all day and night, and looked stunning in our photos!

Profile Picture R, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Carl is the best of the best when it comes to makeup! I am so glad (and lucky) he was available to help me get ready on my wedding day- and I have never felt so beautiful! From the trial to the Big Day he made the entire experience so exciting and so easy. Carl took his time with everyone, and brought out our best features (everyone was glowing). Not only is he incredibly talented- he is also an amazing person: calm, funny, honest, professional and polite. I wish he could do my makeup everyday! Book him early and get excited! :)

Profile Picture Chrissy , 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Salon, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Carl Ray Makeup Artist, LLC Pricing

1 VIDEO

Carl Ray Makeup Artist, LLC / Bridal Images
1:27 minutes

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Carl is simply one of the best in the DC area - we highly recommend him!!!

If you want the best, get Carl! Professional, an specializes in making your makeup enhance your personal beauty. We highly recommend Carl!

We love working with Carl. He always makes our brides look stunning!

I have had the pleasure of working with Carl Ray on many photo shoots for Engaged magazine. From the first time I met him over 3 years ago I knew I had come across the best make-up artist EVER!!! I watched him develop multitude of looks in such a short time span. From simple and natural to dramatic and exotic and everything in between. Carl's artistic ability, charismatic and charming personality makes him a true GEM in our industry. I highly recommend Carl to every future bride simply because he is the best!! " Carl Ray + Bride = The most beautiful bride EVER!!!!"

Events