This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2015

Absolute Beauty by Wendy is an on-site hair, makeup, and skincare business based in Springfield, Virginia. This company is run and owned by Wendy Argueta, who is a licensed cosmetologist, makeup artist, master esthetician, and OUIDAD Curl Expert Certified. For more than 10 years, this beauty expert has helped each client to look and feel confident on their special day.

Experience

In 2005, Wendy graduated from Naturella Academy. She then trained with and worked for some of the most respected professional hairstylists, and worked for various Swiss laboratories that manufactured hair coloring products. Wendy believes strongly in keeping on top of trends in products and techniques, offering these innovations to clients in Absolute Beauty by Wendy.

Absolute Beauty by Wendy travels to your location of choice and provides hair and makeup services on-site. They have multiple stylists to provide group services for the entire wedding party. To-be-weds can take advantage of hair and makeup trials to determine their desired look prior to the wedding. Some of the services this company offers include:

• Hair coloring
  • Hair extensions
  • Keratin treatment
  • Perm
  • Textured styling
  • Updos/styling
  • False lashes
  • Curly hair styling and haircuts

**Book your consultation using our link on our Instagram profile**

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$155

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$110

$155

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$155

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$210

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$175

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$110

$155

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$135

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Facials
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
100% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

Absolute Beauty by Wendy and her team received high praise from multiple reviewers for their exceptional makeup and hair services for weddings. The team was described as professional, attentive, and skilled, creating stunning looks that enhanced the natural beauty of the bride and bridal party. Wendy was highly responsive and organized during the planning process, offering flexible packages to meet the needs of each client. Reviewers highly recommended Absolute Beauty by Wendy for their expertise, professionalism, and ability to make brides feel beautiful on their special day.

Review summary

Powered by AI

K
Kim Sent on 11/10/2023

Absolutely exceptional service!

Wendy and her team are incredible makeup and hair artists. They calmed all my nerves about what I wanted to look like on my wedding day and made feel at ease on the day of. They worked with me to figure out exactly what I wanted, as I normally don’t wear makeup or have my hair done. They made sure to listen and talk me through makeup and hair styles I envisioned and that worked best with my skin and hair. They also worked with my mom who never wears makeup, to make sure she was comfortable as well. Which was really important to me. They treated us as individuals and not just faces to be painted.

They were very professional and on time on the wedding day. They were actually finished before we needed to be but we never felt rushed. They were wonderful with my whole bridal party and helped everyone enhance their natural beauty.

The price point is accurate for the amount of time and energy they spend on each client. Wendy was very responsive and very organized with the planning process. I highly recommend her and her team!! You won’t regret it.
B
Brenna M. Sent on 10/27/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Loved working with Wendy and her team!

Wendy and her team were excellent. I did a hair and makeup trial with Wendy before my engagement shoot, and I could tell she was very skilled at working with curly hair (a must for me). I even went back to her just for a haircut, and was not disappointed! My curls never looked better. On my wedding day, Wendy and her team were prompt, professional, and flexible - even with an early start time of 7:30am. The AirBnb I rented had some outlets that weren't working, but Wendy wasted no time in finding a solution, moving me into the kitchen to get started on my hair. She and her team listened to my bridal party's ideas for their hair and makeup, and executed wonderfully. They kept us on track with time, and even finished a half hour early - no small feat for an 11-person group! I absolutely loved my hair and makeup; Wendy nailed the look I was going for, even though I ended up going with a different hairstyle than what we'd originally planned. I got compliments on my hair all night. Cannot recommend Wendy and her team highly enough, especially if you have a larger bridal party with many different hair textures/styles! They were a pleasure to work with, and I'll be going back to Wendy for future haircuts :)
K
Kathryn M. Sent on 10/28/2023
5 out of 5 rating

It was wonderful working with Wendy and her team!

Wendy was really responsive and helpful in finding the best package for me and my bridal party, and then flexible to update it when needed. Emily and Jinay were great during the day of prep, made my bridal party look beautiful, and helped keep me calm during final touches. And on top of all that I got so many compliments on my own hair and makeup. Highly recommend!!
illustration stars

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Team

Wendy Argueta Argueta
Wendy Argueta Argueta
Owner

I graduated from the Naturella Academy, becoming licensed in Makeup Artistry, Cosmetology, and an Esthetician. I started Absolute Beauty by Wendy to apply my passion for making women feel beautiful. My team and I constantly challenge ourselves to provide a service at the highest level, no matter the occasion.

I love serving brides just like you, looking to enhance your existing beauty for your most special day.

Absolute beauty by Wendy's team
Absolute beauty by Wendy's team
Team

We love serving brides just like you, looking to enhance your existing beauty for your most special day.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding