Sofreh Atelier

Sofreh Atelier

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sofreh Atelier

Persian Sofreh Aghd (Wedding Spread) & Event Design

Offering an exquisite selection of the "persian wedding spread" or Sofreh Aghd for your persian wedding ceremony.  We are located in the Washington DC area and serve D.C., Maryland, Virginia and beyond.  A Sofreh Aghd is the spread displayed on the floor with beautiful symbols and flowers.  It is a cultural tradition at all Persian (Iranian) weddings and some Iraqi and Afghan weddings.  At Sofreh Atelier, we work with you to make your dream Persian ceremony come true.

We also specialize in event and wedding design and offer a variety of services such as flowers, drapery, decor, etc.

Happy WEDDINGS!!!

Categories: Wedding Service

Regions serviced: Washington DC

Follow Sofreh Atelier on

9 Reviews for Sofreh Atelier

Mahsa is so amazing to work with when creating your beautiful sofreh vision! She is personable, patient, detail-oriented, artistic, open-minded, talented and tailors the Sofreh to your tastes and desires. My husband and I absolutely loved our unique and gorgeous Sofreh and so did all of our guests! I promise you will not be disappointed choosing Mahsa as your Sofreh vendor.

Profile Picture Shima, 9/3/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had the pleasure of working with Mahsa, Sofreh Atelier, for our daughter's first birthday party.
Mahsa is a professional and her work exemplifies a strong sense of style, organization and artistic creativity. She is very conscientious and knows how to create the most beautiful decorations that look amazing! She is passionate about her work and will collaborate with you to create the best results. The dessert/birthday table was really beautiful and classy & everything was SO YUMMY!!
We will definitely use her services again and would highly recommend her for any occasion.

SSV :-)

Profile Picture User4096087, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Mahsa and her team were amazing. We asked for something clean and simple and she exceeded our expectations. The sofreh she provided was beautiful and had all aspects of our Zoroastrian and Muslim ceremonies. She was so caring and thoughtful and was more than willing to work with us to add our special touches. "Stunning" is the word that a lot of our families and friends used when talking about our sofreh

Profile Picture Negin, 6/29/13, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1355353131113 dsc0061
220x220 sq 1355353262908 masofrehaghd
220x220 sq 1355353603737 pool3

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I can not say enough about Sofreh Atelier. They are the most artistic, elegant and talented Sofreh designers in the area. I have had the pleasure of working with them over the years and I always hear the rave reviews from the brides, their families and friends when they see what an amazing job they have done for the ceremony. They have the most unique pieces for the spreads and their designs are always elegant and chic. Not to mention they are the kindest and most responsive people you can ever work with. I highly recommend them to any future bride.

Highly professional, wonderful service -- beautiful and complete sofreh at the Persian wedding we photographed. Bride couldn't have been happier. Highly recommend!

Events