9 Reviews for Sofreh Atelier

9 Sofreh Atelier Reviews

Mahsa is so amazing to work with when creating your beautiful sofreh vision! She is personable, patient, detail-oriented, artistic, open-minded, talented and tailors the Sofreh to your tastes and desires. My husband and I absolutely loved our unique and gorgeous Sofreh and so did all of our guests! I promise you will not be disappointed choosing Mahsa as your Sofreh vendor.

Profile Picture Shima, 9/3/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had the pleasure of working with Mahsa, Sofreh Atelier, for our daughter's first birthday party.
Mahsa is a professional and her work exemplifies a strong sense of style, organization and artistic creativity. She is very conscientious and knows how to create the most beautiful decorations that look amazing! She is passionate about her work and will collaborate with you to create the best results. The dessert/birthday table was really beautiful and classy & everything was SO YUMMY!!
We will definitely use her services again and would highly recommend her for any occasion.

SSV :-)

Profile Picture User4096087, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Mahsa and her team were amazing. We asked for something clean and simple and she exceeded our expectations. The sofreh she provided was beautiful and had all aspects of our Zoroastrian and Muslim ceremonies. She was so caring and thoughtful and was more than willing to work with us to add our special touches. "Stunning" is the word that a lot of our families and friends used when talking about our sofreh

Profile Picture Negin, 6/29/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Sofreh Atelier was very professional and they were able to tailor the final design of our Persian Spread to the way we wanted it to look and they added their special touch to make it even better.

They did a great job. We were so emotional when we saw the spread at our ceremony. It couldn't have been better :-). It was beautiful!

I highly recommend Sofreh Atelier for Persian spread design for Iranian bride and grooms, and for event designs for events other than weddings.

They are talented and have a great sense of design.

-Mehrnaz & Amir

Profile Picture Mehrnaz, 12/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Sofreh Atelier is beyond talented! I wanted my Persian wedding to be elegant and classy. They took all my ideas and made a sofre aghd that was even prettier than I could imagine. My mom and all my guests loved it so much.

Profile Picture Yasaman, 12/10/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Two of the nicest people to work with! Not being Persian myself but marrying into the culture I was nervous about making it just right. They put me at ease and went above and beyond to give us the most beautiful Sofreh Aghd. Seriously, if they allowed to give me 10 stars I would!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/28/11, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our Persian ceremony could not have been more beautiful! We hired Sofreh Atelier to do our sofreh because after seeing their work, it was a no brainer! Mahsa & Shahed are so sweet, so helpful, so detailed! Our sofreh looked unique and unlike any other. Their taste is so chic and simple and not busy and confusing. They did exaclty what we asked and then some!

Profile Picture Sahar, 11/13/10, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

After searching around the McLean area for an elegant traditional Persian Sofreh spread we came across Sofreh Atelier online. We arranged a consultation and found their quality of service and art work exceptionally fantastic.

We decided to hire them and we are now really grateful to them for all the hard work they put in, for answering ALL the questions we had, for accomodating our theme perfectly and for all the wonderful compliments we receive to this day for our wedding Sofreh.

Sofreh Atelier are true artist and we wish them all the best and we will always highly recommend you to everybody!

Profile Picture Reza, 3/28/09, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Sofreh Atelier designed my wedding sofreh - the traditional wedding spread used in some Islamic wedding ceremonies. They were very easy to work with. They design traditional and modern sofrehs, I knew I wanted something modern and had specific colors in mind and they were able to create a perfect blend of old and new. I was so impressed, received tons of compliments. I highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Farrah, 8/2/08, 6 Reviews