8455-G Tyco Rd., Vienna, VA 22182 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Maryam Flowers

Maryam Flowers is a full service floral company located in Vienna, Virginia, specializing in memorable floral arrangements for couples. Their goal is to create an immaculate and perfect wedding for every couple. The team has over 19 years of experience and will work with you by providing unlimited consultations and design advice. They want your event to be flawless and will personally make sure everything runs smoothly from the beginning to the end.

To receive a proposal, click on the "pricing" tab above, download our proposal questionnaire, fill it out and email it to maryam@maryamflowers.com along with any pictures you want us to see. You'll receive a meaningful proposal within a day.

Products Offered
Maryam Flowers offers a variety of floral designs for couples to choose from. Maryam Flowers loves to make your wedding day stress-free by offering delivery and set up services. The designers will gladly transport floral arrangments to any number of locations for your event. They also are able to pick up you rental items once the fun has dwindled down. Their floral designs include:

• Bridal bouquets
  • Aisle decor
  • Altar decor
  • Chuppah decor

Other Services
In addition to offering floral designs, Maryam Flowers offers the following rentals:

• Vases

328 Reviews for Maryam Flowers

• Nazaneen

Nazaneen · Married on 11/09/2019

The best!

Maryam is simply the best. Not only is she an amazing person, but her flower arrangements are also stunning! We have had so many wedding guests comment on how beautiful our flowers were!!!

Throughout the entire planning process leading up to the wedding, Maryam was extremely responsive and so sweet even when I changed my mind a million times. She will also NEVER try to up-sell you on something you don't need. When I asked her for a quote for a floral arrangement for my sweetheart table, she told me to save my money and that she would re-purpose my bridesmaid's bouquets for sweetheart table decor. That speaks volumes to the kind of person she is.

Thank you for everything, Maryam!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Betty

Betty · Married on 11/02/2019

A wonderful experience with Maryam

Maryam designed the floral centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres for our November wedding and did so wonderfully. Our flowers were the focal point for our reception and they truly transformed our reception space into the warm and elegant environment we envisioned. Maryam is flexible, knowledgeable, extremely easy to work with and is very accommodating to changes and preferences. Our wedding was the same day as the World Series parade in DC and Maryam went out of her way to make sure our flowers made it to their destinations on time and securely. My mother hand preserved many of the flowers after the wedding and they dried beautifully and true to color which I believe is a great indicator of the quality and freshness of the flowers themselves. I only wish there were more occasions in my life where I get to carry around one of her spectacular bouquets!

Sent on 12/27/2019

Tiffany · Married on 09/28/2019

Excellent florist with reasonable prices

Maryam Flowers was recommended to me by my wedding venue, and I could not be more grateful. I was working with a pretty tight budget and Maryam helped me come up with a BEAUTIFUL floral plan for the day of. She also was not afraid to counter back if she did not think that something would work from a design perspective based on her experience, which I appreciated. I had a lot of little questions and back-and-forth changes, and she was extremely responsive and flexible.

Aside from the flowers, Maryam is a wonderful person and helped provide moral support throughout the planning process. I had a unfortunate experience with high turnover in my venue contact, one point at which the hotel forgot to notify me and I did not find out until Maryam had trouble contacting them about providing floral samples for my tasting which was in a few days! She gave me a few kind words of encouragement and affirmation to trust my vendors (and she was right), which was just what I needed to hear at the time and greatly appreciated. I loved working with her and would gladly work with her again if I plan another event in DC!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Maryam Flowers's reply:

Tiffany, thank you so much for your king words. I'm glad I was able to see you in person...........even if for 5 seconds before you walked down the aisle...........
    Please stay in touch......
    Maryam

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Maryam Flowers Pricing

Maryam Flowers Price Rates

Maryam Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 150
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 80
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 10
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 85
    $ 175
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Modern
    Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Maryam Flowers 1
    Complimentary Toss Bouquet
    Mention Weddingwire.com and receive a complimentary toss bouquet

• Saint Germain Catering Wedding Caterers

Maryam is excellent we love working with her.

• Exclusively Entertainment Wedding Decor & Lighting

Nothing but great experiences with Maryam Flowers! Led by the lovely and hardworking Maryam, whenever we do a wedding or event that includes her beautiful arrangements, we know that it's going to be a sight for sore eyes. Maryam and her team are professional, experienced and fun to work with! :)

• Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner Center Hotel Weddings

Maryam is a delight and a true professional to partner with for our clients.

• 8455-G Tyco Rd. Vienna, District of Columbia, 22182 See on map
    7033852929 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Maryam Flowers)