Maryam Flowers

Vienna, District of Columbia View map

Maryam Flowers is a full service floral company located in Vienna, Virginia, specializing in memorable floral arrangements for couples. Their goal is to create an immaculate and perfect wedding for every couple. The team has over 19 years of experience and will work with you by providing unlimited consultations and design advice. They want your event to be flawless and will personally make sure everything runs smoothly from the beginning to the end.

To receive a proposal, click on the "pricing" tab above, download our proposal questionnaire, fill it out and email it to maryam@maryamflowers.com along with any pictures you want us to see. You'll receive a meaningful proposal within a day.

Products Offered
Maryam Flowers offers a variety of floral designs for couples to choose from. Maryam Flowers loves to make your wedding day stress-free by offering delivery and set up services. The designers will gladly transport floral arrangments to any number of locations for your event. They also are able to pick up you rental items once the fun has dwindled down. Their floral designs include:

• Bridal bouquets
  • Aisle decor
  • Altar decor
  • Chuppah decor

Other Services
In addition to offering floral designs, Maryam Flowers offers the following rentals:

• Vases
  • Stages
  • Pedestals
  • Backdrops
  • Arches

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$80

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$85

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Chuppah Decor
Corsages
Flower Petals

Emily Married on 10/24/2020

Working with Maryam was a dream

I didn’t have a specific vision in mind when it came to flowers, and I had no idea what to expect in terms of scope, price or design. Maryam made it easy, even when COVID-19 forced my husband and me to recalibrate our wedding plans.

First, she was extremely responsive and detail-oriented: Right off the bat, she developed a proposal clearly illustrating the exact palette and style we’d envisioned. It was easy to visualize the types of arrangements she was going to create for us.

Second, she was extremely transparent about pricing and she found creative ways to accommodate our budget at every stage of the process. She always made proposal updates quickly, which meant we could make decisions faster.

Third, the end product was stunning. I was blown away. She made sure to emphasize that the images in her proposal were just examples, and the actual arrangements were more beautiful than we could have imagined. I have a new appreciation for how much flowers can transform a space.

Finally, she was so professional and kind at every phase of the process. She’s just a lovely person. If you want a true partner when planning your wedding flowers, hire Maryam.
  • Nazaneen
    Nazaneen Married on 11/09/2019

The best!

Maryam is simply the best. Not only is she an amazing person, but her flower arrangements are also stunning! We have had so many wedding guests comment on how beautiful our flowers were!!!

Throughout the entire planning process leading up to the wedding, Maryam was extremely responsive and so sweet even when I changed my mind a million times. She will also NEVER try to up-sell you on something you don't need. When I asked her for a quote for a floral arrangement for my sweetheart table, she told me to save my money and that she would re-purpose my bridesmaid's bouquets for sweetheart table decor. That speaks volumes to the kind of person she is.

Thank you for everything, Maryam!

• Betty
    Betty Married on 11/02/2019

A wonderful experience with Maryam

Maryam designed the floral centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres for our November wedding and did so wonderfully. Our flowers were the focal point for our reception and they truly transformed our reception space into the warm and elegant environment we envisioned. Maryam is flexible, knowledgeable, extremely easy to work with and is very accommodating to changes and preferences. Our wedding was the same day as the World Series parade in DC and Maryam went out of her way to make sure our flowers made it to their destinations on time and securely. My mother hand preserved many of the flowers after the wedding and they dried beautifully and true to color which I believe is a great indicator of the quality and freshness of the flowers themselves. I only wish there were more occasions in my life where I get to carry around one of her spectacular bouquets!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Deals

Maryam Flowers 1
Gift
Mention Weddingwire.com and receive a complimentary toss bouquet

Pricing

Saint Germain Catering Saint Germain Catering Wedding Caterers

Maryam is excellent we love working with her.

Exclusively Entertainment Exclusively Entertainment Wedding DJs

Nothing but great experiences with Maryam Flowers! Led by the lovely and hardworking Maryam, whenever we do a wedding or event that includes her beautiful arrangements, we know that it's going to be a sight for sore eyes. Maryam and her team are professional, experienced and fun to work with! :)

Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner Center Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner Center Hotel Weddings

Maryam is a delight and a true professional to partner with for our clients.

8455-G Tyco Rd. Vienna, District of Columbia, 22182
703-385-2929
Location of (Maryam Flowers)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding