Saint Germain Catering

Vienna, VA View map

Saint Germain Catering’s highly talented team of wedding planners and chefs can take care of all the details for your wedding day and the many events leading up to it so you can enjoy and savor it all!

Whether you are planning a formal sit down dinner or buffet style reception, we can design the perfect menu for your wedding—from the food to the table settings.

• Woman-owned

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$70

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$45

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$55

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$20

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

African
Southwestern
Spanish
Thai
Vietnamese

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Kosher
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Limited Bar
House Beer
Specialty Wine
House Liquor
Premium Liquor
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

Rebecca H. Married on 01/26/2019

Great food and easy to work with

We had Saint Germain cater our wedding reception dinner. They responded to all of my emails promptly and were very professional. Their prices were low compared to other catering quotes we received. On the day of the event everything went smoothly. Saint Germain showed up on time. They provided plenty of friendly, helpful staff for our 75 guests. My family is English-speaking and my husband’s family is Spanish-speaking, and Saint Germain was able to provide a mostly bilingual staff, which was extremely helpful for our guests. We had a buffet-style dinner, and the staff was kind enough to ask our elderly guests what they wanted, and then they made up plates and brought their food to them. We had 2 people show up unexpectedly and Saint Germain was able to easily accommodate them without any awkwardness or delay. Most importantly, the food was FANTASTIC! I had several guests tell me how surprisingly good the food was. I would definitely recommend Saint Germain to anyone.
    Angela Married on 07/29/2017
    I can't say enough about Saint Germaine Catering! From the moment I walked in and just happened to meet the chef until the moment the last rental item was picked up, everything was just perfect. We were planning a small wedding at our house and I had a general idea of what I was looking for...healthy, easy to eat fare for an evening wedding. That was all I gave them and the chef came back with an amazing menu that seriously wowed our family and guests. Everyone raved about the food all evening and they're still telling us how much they enjoyed it! Nikki was great to work with on the proposal! We had a tight budget and she was able to work with us to get the most for our money. When the crew arrived with Gina at the lead, they set everything up and decorated beautifully! They had great suggestions for where things should go and set up the most beautiful display for the food and bar. You can tell that everyone enjoys working at Saint Germaine. They have a great owner in Mina and it really shows that she cares about the employees and their customers.
  • Kristin
    Kristin Married on 08/13/2016
    We worked with Sarah from start to finish she was very helpful when we were trying to decide what kind of food we wanted at our wedding reception. I would send her ideas and she worked to make sure it all fit together in a way that made sense. We were able to do two tastings and make adjustments as needed. Day of she made sure everything ran smoothly, her staff was responsive, and the food was amazing! Many of my friends and other guests commented on how it was so great to not have the same old boring piece of dry chicken. The taco bar I do believe will help our wedding go down in history with our friends as best wedding food ever. The cupcakes and even our cake to cut were so delicious. I would definitely recommend their services to friends.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Pricing

8455 K Tyco Road Vienna, VA, 22182

7 days a week can contact us anytime. Check us out on Ichat on our homepage or email Info@saintgermaincatering.com
Location of (Saint Germain Catering)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding