Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Saint Germain Catering

One stop shop Caterer with free planning for your special day
Saint Germain Catering’s highly talented team of wedding planners and chefs can take care of all the details for your wedding day and the many events leading up to it so you can enjoy and savor it all!

Whether you are planning a formal sit down dinner or buffet style reception, we can design the perfect menu for your wedding—from the food to the table settings.

Categories: Wedding Caterer

Mexican (1)
Southern (1)
Southwestern (1)
Premium Liquor (1)

I can't say enough about Saint Germaine Catering! From the moment I walked in and just happened to meet the chef until the moment the last rental item was picked up, everything was just perfect. We were planning a small wedding at our house and I had a general idea of what I was looking for...healthy, easy to eat fare for an evening wedding. That was all I gave them and the chef came back with an amazing menu that seriously wowed our family and guests. Everyone raved about the food all evening and they're still telling us how much they enjoyed it! Nikki was great to work with on the proposal! We had a tight budget and she was able to work with us to get the most for our money. When the crew arrived with Gina at the lead, they set everything up and decorated beautifully! They had great suggestions for where things should go and set up the most beautiful display for the food and bar. You can tell that everyone enjoys working at Saint Germaine. They have a great owner in Mina and it really shows that she cares about the employees and their customers.

Profile Picture Angela, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Server(s), Stations, American, Latin American, Vegetarian, Outside Alcohol
4.7

The overall comment of the night was "I wish we would have had this food at the rehearsal dinner as well." The entree meals were absolutely delicious and I would recommend and use this catering company over and over again.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Autria, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We worked with Sarah from start to finish she was very helpful when we were trying to decide what kind of food we wanted at our wedding reception. I would send her ideas and she worked to make sure it all fit together in a way that made sense. We were able to do two tastings and make adjustments as needed. Day of she made sure everything ran smoothly, her staff was responsive, and the food was amazing! Many of my friends and other guests commented on how it was so great to not have the same old boring piece of dry chicken. The taco bar I do believe will help our wedding go down in history with our friends as best wedding food ever. The cupcakes and even our cake to cut were so delicious. I would definitely recommend their services to friends.

Profile Picture Kristin, 8/13/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Latin American, Mexican, Southwestern, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Outside Alcohol

Saint Germain Catering Pricing

Wedding Day Dreams

45 Photos

1 VIDEO

8455 K Tyco Road, Vienna, VA 22182   See On Map
703-506-9396 (phone) 703-506-9396 (fax)
7 days a week can contact us anytime. Check us out on Ichat on our homepage or email Info@saintgermaincatering.com