jan michele photography

Springfield, VA View map
$5,671 Most Popular Price

$5,671 Most Popular Price
  • Photography should be fun and you should feel beautiful. Especially on your wedding day! It’s your day to shine!

It's the day of your dreams and I want you to have the pictures so you remember every detail. The wedding day goes by in a flash and there’s much of if you won’t even see until you see your pictures.

Think of your wedding album as your love story. It’s what you’ll treasure most after your wedding. I want you to have a beautiful Italian album, featuring the two of you.

There is so much planning and preparation. And so.many.decisions. Right? And with my 15 years of experience, I’m happy to be a guide, recommending other vendors, consulting on anything else you need a “will this work or look good?” opinion on, talking through the timeline and your priories to ensure a stress free smoothly running day that allows for all your picture priorities while maximizing your time with friends and family. With a little planning you can have it all.

I can’t wait to hear about your plans! And create your love story in pictures.
    Jan
    jan michele photography, saving memories for happy people since 2005

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,919

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,671

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

Message vendor

• Jamie
    Jamie W. Married on 12/10/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great experience and final product!

Jan is a true professional (easy to work with, experienced, etc.) and really understands/reinforces the value of a good printed product. The wedding album that comes with Jan's packages is a unique and high quality piece that we will cherish forever.

jan michele photography's reply:

It was such a joy and an honor to photograph your wedding in Key Largo at Baker's Cay Resort. You did an amazing job finding a gorgeous destination wedding spot! And I was thrilled to come along and photograph the third and final wedding for your husband's siblings! :) Such a special family!
    I'm so glad you love your album, I know you'll enjoy it for generations to come! And remember all the sweet moments on your wedding day, every time you look at it.
    Mary L. Married on 10/14/2019

Perfection

Jan really ran the show! Everything was so organized and stress free. Our album is amazing! She really exceeded our expectations!

jan michele photography's reply:

It was an honor to capture your lovely wedding day, Mary! And it makes me so happy that you love your album and will enjoy those memories for a lifetime! Many blessings to you and your sweet family!
    Audrina Married on 10/05/2019

Highly Recommend!

Jan was absolutely amazing! I am so incredibly happy to have chosen her. She knows how to get your good angles and was extremely helpful with directing my husband and I on how to pose. Something I also really appreciated was how she kept my entire wedding party and I on track with time management. So helpful! She also researched and toured the area around my wedding venue and found all the best backdrops beforehand! She truly went above and beyond in every aspect. I loved working with her and I highly recommend her to all you future brides. My pictures came out absolutely beautiful...so happy I have these treasures to look back on.

jan michele photography's reply:

Your celebration was so sweet! And you were beautiful! I'm so glad you have pictures to remember all the love you felt that day!
    I sure hope to have the opportunity to work with you and your family again, I'd love that!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Grit & Grace Inc Grit & Grace Inc Wedding Planners

Jan is a creative, sweet and a downright lovely person. Her style of photography is honest, clean and sharp. She has captured many of our clients weddings and no one has even been disapointed. We highly recommend Jan to everyone and sincerely think she is top notch. We love her albums and find that when we need a great photog, Jan never lets us down!

Maryam Flowers Maryam Flowers Wedding Florists

Jan has photographed several of the weddings that I've designed for. Her work is very beautiful and captures all the right moments. I use many of her pictures in my presentation portfolios and on my web site. She's truly a professional, very responsive and a friend.

Springfield Mall Springfield, VA, 22150
7039205425
Location of (jan michele photography)

jan michele photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does jan michele photography include in the starting price?

jan michele photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does jan michele photography include in their most popular wedding package?

jan michele photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does jan michele photography offer?

jan michele photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does jan michele photography offer?

jan michele photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does jan michele photography offer for wedding events?

jan michele photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend jan michele photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

jan michele photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding