PO Box 1476, Thayne, WY 83127 Map · Phone number

About Tiana Simpson Photography

About Me:

I grew up in Wyoming, moved to DC for about 12 years and now I am back in Wyoming! I am located in Star Valley, Wyoming. I love shooting outside family pictures and capturing gorgeous weddings!

My Style:

For weddings my style is a mix of photo-journalism and traditional photography. My goal is to capture memories, emotions and real moments as well as classic gorgeous poses. Please contact me to request more information regarding my packages. I also travel, just send me an email if you have any questions on travel fees. Visit my website www.tianasimpson.com

Follow Tiana Simpson Photography on

Tiana Simpson Photography 5
Tiana Simpson Photography 6
Tiana Simpson Photography 7

Jane · Married on 03/17/2018

We loved Tiana as our wedding photographer!! She is the perfect mix of professionalism and friendliness. She made every step of our wedding photography process easy and fun. And the day of the wedding she was fast, flexible and had great ideas for locations beyond what we had thought. She is really great at wrangling large families into big group shots and gets them all to smile...even when it's a freezing cold day! My husband and I really connected with her and felt so grateful to have her capture our special day. The results were amazing! We love all the photos she took and the album she put together. We can't stop looking at it. So lovely. I would recommend Tiana to anyone who wants to capture the beauty, emotion, and spirit of your wedding day. And all the fun haha. She's so good!!!

Sent on 06/21/2018
    Tiana Simpson Photography 12
    Tiana Simpson Photography 13
    Tiana Simpson Photography 14

Kelli · Married on 05/26/2017

Tiana is the best of the best: happy, relaxed, and flexible. We treasure the pictures she took of our wedding. She's able to capture the best posed and impromptu moments. You feel extremely comfortable around her. Tiana doesn't waste any time while on the job, she's always looking for a new angle or person to shoot. She knows how to capture the mood of the event and the personalities of the people in front of the camera. We love T!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Professional. Enthusiastic. Great with kids. We love our wedding photos from Tiana!

We were exceptionally pleased about our entire experience with Tiana. She was professional and responsive from the very beginning. She also loves weddings. Her enthusiasm and excitement about our wedding made her a lot of fun to work with. She was very flexible and worked with our schedule. On the wedding day itself she coached us through lots of great poses and pictures. We were so exhausted by this point that we really needed the encouragement and direction to pull off a great photo shoot.

What are we happiest about? She got more than one picture in which all of our kids look great! We are a blended family with four small kids of varying temperaments. Nothing is fun about taking pictures for them. Some of the kids did better than others. Tiana was kind, playful and patient with all of them. The fact that she could get them all to smile in unison, and do it more than once is nothing short of a miracle. Many people have the technical skills to produce a good photographs, but the human element of working well with a diverse group of people cannot be faked. Tiana worked with our family and wedding party superbly.

After the wedding, she provided a preview of our pictures quickly (within a two days, if I remember correctly) and we had all of our shots shortly after that. We loved her work and many of our friends and family were impressed as well.

Sent on 08/21/2015

Tiana Simpson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Albums, Flush Mount, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Albums, Flush Mount, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints

• Petals and Promises
    Petals and Promises Wedding Florists

Tiana photojournalistic style is just what I would want for my own wedding. Love the soft images and unique perspective of her work...

• PO Box 1476 Thayne, 83127 See on map