1563 hugo Circle, Silver Spring, MD 20906 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Petals and Promises

Petals and Promises LLC is a fine art floral design studio that specializes in bespoke design for wedding and events in Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia. Utilizing lush foliage, fruiting branches, and sumptuous blossoms, Petals and Promises gathers the finest flowers from farms around the globe. Local and seasonal flowers are resourcefully incorporated into each design. Blossoms and stems are carefully selected and then transformed into stunning arrangements, custom designed for your event.

For your convenience, Petals and Promises provides initial in-studio consultations free of charge to all couples. Delivery, setup, cleanup, consultations, venue visits, unlimited revisions, and preservation are all included in the cost of any floral purchase. Petals and Promises specializes in personalizing floral creations to your taste, personality, and style. Whether your wedding vision is classic or modern, rustic or tropical, Lisa is dedicated to creating the artisan floral design of your dreams. Some of her floral products include:

• Altar decor

Petals and Promises 2
Petals and Promises 3

Eileen · Married on 07/13/2019

Wonderful!

Lisa came recommended by our wedding venue and blew us away with her floral designs! From the moment we met, I knew that Lisa was invested in hearing out my ideas for what I wanted. I wasn't entirely sure what I wanted for wedding flowers (I pretty much just said, "Anything purple!"), but knew there were a couple of flowers that were special to our families that I wanted to have incorporated somewhere in my bouquet and centerpieces. Other than that, I trusted her vision and it totally paid off! Our centerpieces were lovely and full of all different kinds of hearty, purple flowers that would withstand the Virginia summer heat on our wedding day. She also made a special point to include those family flowers in my bouquet and at our sweetheart table. My mom was so surprised and loved finding them when she walked into the reception space. Lisa also included some beautiful crystal vases and candles with our centerpieces to add a little extra detail which guests loved. I also loved working with Lisa because she has so many connections in the industry! She gave me great suggestions for coordinators and other people to talk to as I was planning everything out, which helped our day run so smoothly. I can't thank her enough for helping us have such a beautiful wedding this weekend! :)

Sent on 07/16/2019

Petals and Promises's reply:

Thank you Eileen! You were a dream to work with and I especially appreciated the trust you placed in me!!
    Have a wonderful married life !!
  • Amy

Amy Fowler · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Florals

I cannot say enough about Lisa, she was absolutely wonderful from start to finish. She came recommended by my wedding planner and executed all of the florals for my wedding perfectly. From our first meeting, she was able to take my vague vision (from a couple of pinterest pins) and flesh it out. Even before the wedding, she was incredibly thoughtful and sent me a beautiful monogram three months out from the wedding. She also included candles enclosed in glass that really perfected our centerpieces at no extra charge. On the wedding day, all of the florals turned out amazing and even seemed more abundant than what we had originally planned for. All of my guests commented on how beautiful everything was and I couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Petals and Promises 4
    Petals and Promises 5

Petals and Promises's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind comments!! This is a profession I truly love and going that extra mile really makes me happy.
    Have a wonderful married life and can't wait to see the pictures!!!

Helen · Married on 05/18/2019

She knew exactly what we wanted and delivered our vision

From my first meeting with Lisa, she was so warm and understanding! She seemed to know exactly what we wanted! Her flowers were stunning and all the guests complimented us on them! Lisa was a dream to work with, and we highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Petals and Promises's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am delighted that you were so pleased with your floral designs !!!

Petals and Promises FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 300.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 300.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Real Weddings

• The Madious
    The Madious Wedding Photographers

When we find out that Lisa is doing the flowers at one of our weddings, we know it's going to be spectacular. Flowers are pretty so we see pretty flowers all the time. But what Lisa creates is always a work of art, specially designed to suit the couple and their event. Hope to work with Petals and Promises for many years to come.

• Jewel Hair Design
    Jewel Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

Petals and Promises bouquets are always gorgeous! We will be styling hair on a wedding morning and see the flowers come in, we always ask who did them. When our bride tells us it was PandP we say "Well of course, we should have known because they are stunning every single time!"

• EverMoreEvents II
    EverMoreEvents II Wedding Planners

I love Petals and Promises - You are an awesome Floral Designer. I look forward to working with you again. Toni Taylor, Wedding Planner, c/o EverMoreEvents II

• 1563 hugo Circle Silver Spring, MD, 20906 See on map