1563 hugo Circle, Silver Spring, MD 20906 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Petals and Promises

Petals and Promises LLC is a fine art floral design studio that specializes in bespoke design for wedding and events in Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia. Utilizing lush foliage, fruiting branches, and sumptuous blossoms, Petals and Promises gathers the finest flowers from farms around the globe. Local and seasonal flowers are resourcefully incorporated into each design. Blossoms and stems are carefully selected and then transformed into stunning arrangements, custom designed for your event.

For your convenience, Petals and Promises provides initial in-studio consultations free of charge to all couples. Delivery, setup, cleanup, consultations, venue visits, unlimited revisions, and preservation are all included in the cost of any floral purchase. Petals and Promises specializes in personalizing floral creations to your taste, personality, and style. Whether your wedding vision is classic or modern, rustic or tropical, Lisa is dedicated to creating the artisan floral design of your dreams. Some of her floral products include:

• Altar decor
  • Table arrangements
Follow Petals and Promises on

• Garden Vivien
  • Chevy Chase Florist
  • La Fleur Enchantée, Inc.
katelyn james pink bouquet 6 28 14
katelyn james pink bouquet 6 28 14

101 Reviews for Petals and Promises

Colleen · Married on 12/14/2019

Amazing Work!

I have worked with Lisa professionally for many years and was still blown away by the work that showed up at my wedding. Lisa was easy to work with and made sure the florals were what I wanted them to look like! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/24/2019
  • Kristel

Kristel Tupja · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing!! Lisa is a dream to work with!

Lisa was wonderful to work with. She knew we were on a budget so she kept us in it but still made everything look amazing. We got so many compliments on all of the arrangements. When I had a last minute change to my table, Lisa revised her plan accordingly and made it all work with no stress added!! She was timely and efficient on the big day. Huge plus was getting to meet her cute pups during our first meeting :) 11/10!!!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Petals and Promises's reply:

Thank so much for your kind words!!! Thank you for allowing g us to part of a wonderful day!! Have a wonderful married life!!

Eileen · Married on 07/13/2019

Wonderful!

Lisa came recommended by our wedding venue and blew us away with her floral designs! From the moment we met, I knew that Lisa was invested in hearing out my ideas for what I wanted. I wasn't entirely sure what I wanted for wedding flowers (I pretty much just said, "Anything purple!"), but knew there were a couple of flowers that were special to our families that I wanted to have incorporated somewhere in my bouquet and centerpieces. Other than that, I trusted her vision and it totally paid off! Our centerpieces were lovely and full of all different kinds of hearty, purple flowers that would withstand the Virginia summer heat on our wedding day. She also made a special point to include those family flowers in my bouquet and at our sweetheart table. My mom was so surprised and loved finding them when she walked into the reception space. Lisa also included some beautiful crystal vases and candles with our centerpieces to add a little extra detail which guests loved. I also loved working with Lisa because she has so many connections in the industry! She gave me great suggestions for coordinators and other people to talk to as I was planning everything out, which helped our day run so smoothly. I can't thank her enough for helping us have such a beautiful wedding this weekend! :)

Sent on 07/16/2019

Petals and Promises's reply:

Thank you Eileen! You were a dream to work with and I especially appreciated the trust you placed in me!!
    Have a wonderful married life !!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Petals and Promises FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 300.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 150.00
    $ 300.00
    $ 5000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Preppy
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

Real Weddings

• The Madious Wedding Photographers

When we find out that Lisa is doing the flowers at one of our weddings, we know it's going to be spectacular. Flowers are pretty so we see pretty flowers all the time. But what Lisa creates is always a work of art, specially designed to suit the couple and their event. Hope to work with Petals and Promises for many years to come.

• Jewel Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

Petals and Promises bouquets are always gorgeous! We will be styling hair on a wedding morning and see the flowers come in, we always ask who did them. When our bride tells us it was PandP we say "Well of course, we should have known because they are stunning every single time!"

• EverMoreEvents II Wedding Planners

I love Petals and Promises - You are an awesome Floral Designer. I look forward to working with you again. Toni Taylor, Wedding Planner, c/o EverMoreEvents II

• 1563 hugo Circle Silver Spring, MD, 20906 See on map
    3019464289 (Phone number)
    Location of (Petals and Promises)