Oxon Hill, MD 20745 Map · Phone number

About Krafts R Wonders

Krafts R Wonders

Specializes in Wedding Coordinating, Floral Design, & Event Planning for events such as...

• Weddings
• Birthdays
• Anniversaries
• Retirement
• Graduations • Baby Showers • Bridal Showers ...and more. We try to meet your needs!

Wedding Coordinating
Wedding arrangement can be done by our full service, assisting and/or referral such as (floral, caterer, rings, photographer, DJ, Cake designer, Limo, Invitations, Programs, Favors, Wedding attire, Hall, Church), etc.

Our Wedding coordinating fee is based on the services and depth of assistance needed as opposed to percentage, which drive your cost up and does not allow us to negotiate the best value. Whether you are planning a budget wedding/ elegant wedding.

Floral Designing
Silk and Fresh flower are available for your selection made for (Arrangements, Wedding Bouquets, Centerpieces, Funeral), etc to your expectation.

Different wedding packages are available to select from. Our Wedding Package (start low as $250). You can create your own package, bring your own flowers or Baskets to be arranged. For a small fee.

We have gift baskets and floral arrangements for all occasions. We hope that we can meet your needs.

lavenderandpurplealtararrangement
kianaallparty
481chloeweddingday
ChloeandWillWedding
Krafts R Wonders
maid of honor lavender and ivory silk floral with baby breathe bouquet
The bride with Ivory and...
maid of honor lavender and ivory silk floral with baby breathe bouquet The bride with Ivory and...
chloecenterpiece
flyerforweddingwirecompanypicture
Kiana

3 Reviews for Krafts R Wonders

Kenisha · Married on 05/23/2009

We loved our wedding coodinator like she was a relative. Karen did a great job. She was available when we needed her no matter the time. Karen went out of her way as well as her duties to make sure we had the best ,best ,best day of our lives.
    I recommend Mrs. Karen to only down to earth, happy and willing to listen and let her do her job people.

Much Love
    Kenisha & Lynel Dock
    May 23, 2009 The day I married my soulmate and met a great freind.

Sent on 06/09/2009

Chloe · Married on 10/09/2004

Not only has Krafts R Wonders served as my Wedding planner, I have used them for my 30 year class reunion and my 50th birthday celebration and office holiday events. They are my one stop event coordinators.

Sent on 03/29/2009

George · Married on 04/08/2000

krafts R Wonders provided services for my wedding and reception. Everythng was wonderful. everything was coordinated timely as well as the floral arrangements for the church and hall. She was very flexible with my last minute changes. Price was very reasonable. besides the style and selection what was availiable. I was able to create my one package. which cut my cost.
    I highly recommend Krafts R Wonders for floral and Wedding planning.

Sent on 12/03/2009

Award

Krafts R Wonders FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 50.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 600.00
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers
  • What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Krafts R Wonders to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Sweet Dreams Studio - NY NJ Wedding Photography & Photo Booth Rental
    Sweet Dreams Studio - NY NJ Wedding Photography & Photo Booth Rental Wedding Photographers

Thank you for allowing us to be part of your network. We look forward to building a beautiful relationship with you in the near future! JB Yong Photographer - www.SweetDreamsStudio.com

• Oxon Hill, 20745 See on map