Arrowleaf Turn, Gainesville, VA 20155 Map · Phone number

About Design In Bloom

Design in Bloom is an Events Only floral design center owned and operated by Cynthia Damico, an award-winning floral designer and FDI certified Wedding Specialist. The Team at Design in Bloom specializes in creating distinctive flowers exclusively for weddings, parties and special events in the greater Northern Virginia area.

Meticulous attention to detail and a personal touch emphasizes our passion for flowers. The type and quality of flowers we use is the foundation for our success, and it shows in every custom creation.

In addtion to florals, event and tabletop design are available, as well as coordination of rentals.

We're committed to creating a special event just for you - let our passion for great design lead the way!

Please contact Cynthia directly at CynDamico@DesignInBloom.net for more information.

Member of the Chapel Designers - A Gathering of Stylish Wedding Experts

Follow Design In Bloom on

img4803
dsc03445
dsc03333
Design In Bloom
lily of the valley nikki
dsc03053

Design In Bloom 6
Design In Bloom 7

K & T · Married on 11/03/2018

Highly recommend!

We had an incredible experience with Cynthia and could not have been happier with the way our wedding flowers turned out. We first met Cynthia at an open house at our venue and immediately clicked with her. We were working with a tight budget--well below the required minimum for other florists in the area--but Cynthia was happy to work with us. She did a great job of listening to what we wanted and, where our desires outpaced our budget, made excellent suggestions for ways we could compromise that allowed us to both stay within budget and achieve the look we were going for. She did a great job of translating our vague ideas into stunning floral plans. She was also responsive and communicative, both in the initial stages and throughout the planning process. When the crazy amount of rain we got in 2018 created a supply issue, Cynthia got in touch immediately with a host of alternate suggestions, all of which were just as gorgeous as our original plan. She inspired such confidence that we were happy to trust her to do her thing, and she really knocked it out of the park. The flowers were fresh (the arrangements my parents took home lasted for weeks after the wedding) and the arrangements were so, so gorgeous. There just aren't enough words to describe how happy we are and how great a job Cynthia did--save yourself the hassle and go with Design in Bloom!

Sent on 01/13/2019
  • MrnGooch

Smyrna · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing Artist

Cynthia was a dream come true for my husband and I. I had gone to 4 other florist before meeting her and they all disregarded my budget and did nothing to help me build my bouquet and 'look'. When I met Cynthia I knew within minutes that she was the one! She is so passionate about her work and is so very creative. She wasn't just trying to raise my budget but was all about giving me the most bang for my buck and helping me look outside the box. I wish I had my professional photos back already to show just how beautiful everything was!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Design In Bloom's reply:

It was wonderful to meet you and design for another artist! Thanks so much for your kind words, but your wedding was a creative collaboration between both of us. Love that I was able to tell your love story in flowers! Best to you both always, xo

Jennifer · Married on 09/15/2018

It was an absolute pleasure working with Cynthia! I was blown away by how gorgeous the flowers were at our wedding. Even more beautiful than I could have imagined! Cynthia was fantastic from day one. She responded to all emails promptly, and was able to make wonderful suggestions based off of pictures and my dream vision for our wedding. When I saw the flowers in person for the first time - I was beyond excited! Cynthia did an incredible job making my romantic wedding vision come to life! I highly recommend her! Thank you SO much, Cynthia!

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Design In Bloom 8
    Design In Bloom 9
    Design In Bloom 10

Design In Bloom's reply:

You're SO welcome! I was delighted to be a part of your wedding. Best of everything to you both!

Design In Bloom FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 8.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,475.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Non-Floral

• Piedmont Club
    Piedmont Club Country Club Weddings

Cynthia is one of my favorite people to work with. She has outstanding ideas and really has a superb ability to think outside the box. When we do our open houses, she always helps to suggest HOT colors and designs for out tables and I just let her do whatever she wants with the centerpieces becuse I KNOW they will be fabulous!! Design in Bloom is HIGHLY recommended for any event.

• Arrowleaf Turn Gainesville, District of Columbia, 20155 See on map