Design In Bloom Reviews

Design In Bloom 7
  • MrnGooch

Smyrna · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing Artist

Cynthia was a dream come true for my husband and I. I had gone to 4 other florist before meeting her and they all disregarded my budget and did nothing to help me build my bouquet and 'look'. When I met Cynthia I knew within minutes that she was the one! She is so passionate about her work and is so very creative. She wasn't just trying to raise my budget but was all about giving me the most bang for my buck and helping me look outside the box. I wish I had my professional photos back already to show just how beautiful everything was!

Jennifer · Married on 09/15/2018

It was an absolute pleasure working with Cynthia! I was blown away by how gorgeous the flowers were at our wedding. Even more beautiful than I could have imagined! Cynthia was fantastic from day one. She responded to all emails promptly, and was able to make wonderful suggestions based off of pictures and my dream vision for our wedding. When I saw the flowers in person for the first time - I was beyond excited! Cynthia did an incredible job making my romantic wedding vision come to life! I highly recommend her! Thank you SO much, Cynthia!

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Design In Bloom 8
    Design In Bloom 9
    Design In Bloom 10

Design In Bloom's reply:

You're SO welcome! I was delighted to be a part of your wedding. Best of everything to you both!

Ashley · Married on 07/08/2018

We don't know much about flowers, so when we met with Cynthia all we had was a picture of the bouquet that I liked. Cynthia was very helpful with selecting the appropriate flowers and arrangements that fit into our budget. I LOVED my bouquet, the bridesmaid bouquet, and the centerpieces. By the end of our wedding all of the centerpieces were gone-our guests loved them almost as much as us! Cynthia made the whole process incredibly easy, from planning through our reception, and we very much enjoyed working with her on every step. We would recommend Cynthia to anyone looking for a florist!!!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Design In Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing my team and I to be a part of your wedding - I loved going through the process with you and creating a beautiful event. Best of everything!!

Timothy · Married on 06/15/2018

Cynthia from Design In Bloom was a delight to work with. We provided her with some photos we liked from Pinterest and shared our vision of what we liked / disliked. Cynthia gave us a very detailed and descriptive quote that helped us envision what our flowers would look like. She not only understood our vision completely, she even provided her expert advise (which flowers would be in bloom, which flowers would withstand the heat/humid conditions of summer better than others, etc). We really appreciated her expertise. When the flowers were delivered and we saw them for the first time, we both were blown away. The flowers were much more elegant and beautiful that we imagined they would be. They were beyond our expectation. At the end of the wedding, we packed up the flowers and brought them home. It's now 3 days later and the flowers still look as beautiful as they did on our wedding day.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Design In Bloom's reply:

What a pleasure it was to design for you! Thank you for your kind words acknowledging our hard work to make your wedding day beautiful - you made the creative process flow seamlessly and were open and receptive to suggestions. Delighted that our teamwork led to some fabulous florals for you and Chris! Congratulations and the best of everything to you both -XO

Devin · Married on 05/26/2018

Cynthia was such a pleasure to work with, very responsive, and stuck to our budget! I brought some pictures from Pinterest and pretty much the whole rainbow of colors. She helped me narrow down some color choices and picked beautiful (but afordable!) flowers. We even were able to add in some succulents. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/26/2018
    Design In Bloom 11
    Design In Bloom 12
    Design In Bloom 13
    Design In Bloom 14
    Design In Bloom 15

Design In Bloom's reply:

Thank you Devin! It was a team effort - you were willing to work with me to create beautiful designs within your budget, that's one important key to a successful flower story. I love that we now share a wedding anniversary date, you'll be in my thoughts every May 26th. Every joy and happiness to you both, xo!!

ashley · Married on 02/10/2018

I cannot recommend Cynthia enough! She is so kind and truly hears what her clients want. She squeezed us into her valentine's day schedule and got us everything we dreamed of for our wedding flowers- and all at a wonderful price. Absolutely 5 out of 5 stars!

Maggie · Married on 11/24/2017

Cynthia was wonderful to work with! We walked in knowing nothing about flowers and unsure of what we wanted. I showed Cynthia a few pictures of arrangements I liked and she took care of everything from there. The bouquets and centerpieces turned out beautifully! Cynthia even able to stay under budget for flowers, which was an added bonus.

Asha · Married on 11/19/2017

We wish we could give six stars! Working with Cynthia and Design in Bloom was easily one of the most fun parts of planning our wedding! Cynthia was so nice, professional, and flexible. She worked with us to design a beautiful floral plan that fit within our budget. She was so easy to work with and made us her priority. She considered all of our wardrobe and design elements to create a beautiful design plan that was creative, unique, and tailored just to us and our special day. Her bouquets, centerpieces, and accent arrangements were absolutely breath-taking and completed our wedding decor perfectly. All of the bridesmaids loved their bouquets as much as I loved mine and we got so many compliments from guests. My new husband has advised me to end this review simply, so I will simply say Design in Bloom is amazing and I cannot recommend them strongly enough!

kelsey · Married on 10/21/2017

Cynthia is THE BEST! Our bride was a little hesitant on how best to handle the flowers and Cynthia came very recommended so we met with her just a couple weeks before the wedding and she was able to pull off an amazing autumn theme for an outdoor wedding! The arbor of roses and autumn flowers and maple leaves was quite literally, picture perfect! All of the guests raved about the table centerpieces with the roses and other fall flowers and intertwined fairy lights! Simply beautiful! Cynthia guided us through the whole process in a very limited timeframe and made it simple and we even came in under budget with her creative alternatives, including pumpkins and rose petals to maintain a country yet elegant feel to a wonderful day!

Laura · Married on 10/14/2017

Cynthia was outstanding as a florist! She made sure that all the pieces I wanted in the bouquets were present and at such an affordable price. I was amazed that I didn't have to break the bank for the gorgeous designs she provided.

Design In Bloom 16
    Design In Bloom 17
    Design In Bloom 18
    Design In Bloom 19

Meery · Married on 06/03/2017

Loved Cynthia! I didn't want to spend an arm and a leg on my wedding but I wanted something simple and beautiful and Cynthia did not disappoint. I couldn't believe what she was able to create the day of the wedding. It really took my breath away. Especially because my budget was very limited. She created the most beautiful and I must say large bouquets for me and my bridesmaids. I was expecting everything to be on a much smaller scale but she was able to create these beautiful pieces that fell in my budget. I would recommened her a thousand times. Cynthia is amazing and she has great ideas and I loved her use of color!

Emily · Married on 04/21/2017

Cynthia was so kind and patient, willing to work with any budget, and spent so much time fine tuning every detail to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. All florals for BOTH days of our wedding celebration were so beautiful! I wanted romance for our ceremony, and whimsy for our reception and she did SUCH a great job incorporating both styles. I especially commend her communication skills; she was quick to answer, even if just to say she would have a full response in the next few days.

• Daniella

Daniella · Married on 12/10/2016

It has been such a pleasure to work with Cynthia on my floral arrangement for my December wedding ! I didn't get to meet Cynthia in person till literally 3 weeks before my wedding. We have been going back and forth via email for months and I was amazed on how she was able to figure out the kind of design I was aiming for. I had a set budget in mind and she worked with me on trying to find the best way to make the most out of it. The end result was absolutely beautiful. All of the bouquets and centerpieces and boutonnieres came out awesome! I had so many complements on the flowers! We had pomegranates for centerpieces. Not only did they looked great they tasted delicious too! Guests loved it! It was all perfect the way I wanted it to be! Cynthia takes great pride on what she does and made me feel very confident on trusting her and her team.
    Thanks again Design In Bloom :)

Catherine · Married on 11/19/2016

Cynthia was an absolutely wonderful person to work with! She truly understood our vision and created stunning bouquets and centerpieces for our wedding. Cynthia was very flexible by incorporating a sentimental item in my bouquet. I highly recommend Cynthia to anyone and we are so appreciative of her beautiful work!

Susan · Married on 11/19/2016

The flowers were absolutely beautiful! Cynthia had great experience and helped me figure out exactly which flowers and what type of bouquets I wanted, as well as great ideas for using them to decorate. The price was good and the quality of the flowers was exceptional!

Alona · Married on 10/30/2016

Cynthia was great to work with. I wasn't completely sure what I wanted when we first met - I found a cared more about flowers than I initially expected, and the design came up more easily as we had our first conversation. She had great ideas that really fit with the colors I was going for. I only asked for one specific flower, with an idea of the color for the bouquets and other flowers, and the final design for all of those was incredible. She also decorated our Chuppah (arbor) with leaves, which turned out so beautifully (I can't wait to see the pictures). I changed my mind about what I wanted for the centerpieces some time after our initial discussions, and she was flexible with changing all of that. It was a really great experience and everything looked wonderful!

Lindsey · Married on 10/01/2016

I don't know much about flowers, so looking for a wedding florist seemed a little daunting to me. Cynthia made the process a breeze! During our initial consultation, she showed us examples and asked all the right questions to help figure out what we were looking for. I didn't give her many specific guidelines other than colors and general style, and that approach worked out so well because she was able to use her skill and creativity to create the most beautiful floral arrangements! My bouquet was truly breathtaking. We actually got a lot of compliments from guests on the flowers, which I don't often notice at other people's weddings. Cynthia is also super sweet and easy to work with. Not only was she mindful of our budget, but she was very helpful in suggesting the best ways for us to use it and get the most out of our money. I really can't believe how much we got for our price point. I highly recommend working with her for your wedding!

Michelle · Married on 09/04/2016

Cynthia was such a pleasure to work with! I knew from the first glance at her marketing materials that she would be able to put together the kinds of flowers I was interested in (bright and colorful but not over the top). I met with her once and loved the ideas and enthusiasm she brought to the table. She was wonderful about staying within my requested budget and I appreciated that she recommended using local flowers whenever possible to help keep things in budget. She’s such a pro – I often brought questions to her throughout the planning process and found that I was able to trust her opinions completely. And I’m so glad I did! I absolutely loved my bouquet and the rest of the flowers were just perfect. I had considered going the DIY route for flowers to save money (I worked for several years at a flower shop and felt confident I could have created something nice) but in the end I’m so glad I didn’t have that on my plate the week of the wedding. The money I spent with Design in Bloom was 100% worth it. Highly recommend!

Lisa · Married on 07/09/2016

Cynthia did a beautiful job on our flowers! Design in Bloom came highly recommended by our venue. I met Cynthia at a wedding show there and was able to see several examples of centerpieces. I liked her work and really liked her personality. She spent a lot of time with me at my consultation asking what I was looking for, showing me examples of her work, photos online, and types of flowers. She was full of suggestions while keeping my taste and style in mind. I remember hoping that the estimate would be within my budget because I really wanted to work with Cynthia! Her prices are very reasonable, and since she was close to the venue the delivery set up charge was very low--lowest of the three florists I met with. I liked that she designed flowers for events because I felt like she could really focus on my wedding, rather than having several other competing flower orders at the same time. I was glad that I could work directly with her and she gave me individualized attention. One of the things I liked best about Cynthia is that she was respectful of my budget and never tried to upsell. She came up with some great ideas to lower the cost, and was honest about what I should really put my money into. In fact, she was a big help in keeping me under budget! She kept my vision on track and steered me towards flowers and styles that would fit in with the look. She showed a lot of enthusiasm for my wedding which made the planning fun! Cynthia was very patient a couple weeks before the wedding as I was changing/finalizing my order. Due to a lower final count, and fewer tables, I was able to put more money into a gorgeous showpiece for the foyer table and ceremony flowers! The flowers were very fresh--my Mom told me that the centerpieces, which included roses and assorted flowers, still looked great after a week! I recommend Cynthia of Design in Bloom without reservation! She is talented, artistic, reliable, and creates gorgeous floral designs!

Katie · Married on 05/07/2016

Cynthia has been absolutely amazing! My best friend got married a year ago and introduced me to Cynthia, she is sweet, has great taste and really listens to the brides needs and their vision for the big day. She also completely understands that everyone is on a budget, and really works with you to create your vision that will fit into your budget! I highly recommend Cynthia to any future brides, you will not be disapointed, she is the best and a true gem in the wedding industry!

Cynthia and her team were absolutely incredible. She's very quick to respond to any questions or concerns. The day of the wedding, she put together all of my centerpieces and had them on the tables for me so I did not have to stress about them. She also did a wonderful job on all of the arrangements (bouquets, corsages, etc). Highly recommended.

Meghan · Married on 07/18/2015

Cynthia and her team are truly incredible. When meeting with Cynthia to design our floral plan I did not know what to expect. I did bring a few photos of what I was imagining, and as soon as I showed her and described what I wanted, she knew just what to do! She gave me ribbon samples to take home which was VERY helpful during planning. We emailed often and I would send pictures to her, to which she was always very responsive. I was pretty indecisive and changed my mind a few times on what I wanted and she made me feel confident and comfortable with her and her team. She really knows what she’s doing! Day of, I had no idea what to expect and I did not get a chance to peek at the decorations before the ceremony/reception. To say I was blown away would be an understatement. Everything was absolutely breathtaking. The aisle decor was simple and elegant. They decorated the arch that we got married under with roses, hydrangeas, and vines. It was such a beautiful backdrop for our ceremony. Our reception space, foyer, and centerpieces were so pretty. We did different arrangements on each table (all white roses and white hydrangeas) and they were gorgeous! We got so many compliments! Everything was absolutely stunning, so much better than I could have ever imagined!

• User4191872 · 2+ years ago

Cynthia Damico at Design in Bloom was fantastic. She patiently endured all of my questions and ideas for two hours during our initial consultation. She knew that we were a very budget-conscious couple, and came up with suggestions that fit our budget while keeping our vision for our flowers. She was very responsive via email, and the flowers were beautiful on the wedding day, exactly in the style and colors we discussed. I wish I could have another wedding day so I could go through the fun of designing the day's flowers with Cynthia!

We were beyond impressed, satisfied, and overjoyed by our flowers from Design in Bloom. Cynthia is an amazing collaborator. She not only understood our vision, but she elevated it to beyond our dreams. She is so great to work with, from the very moment we met, she made us feel like everything was going to be perfect. She is extremely responsive - since my now husband and I live in NYC, we had to communicate a lot via e-mail and Cynthia always followed up quickly. She executed our vision perfectly, every single detail was gorgeous and she really helped us stay in our budget. She even came with us to visit the church one time so she could see the space and get an essence for how best to decorate. Design in Bloom provided flowers and decorations for our church ceremony as well as reception and everything was perfect. The centerpieces and bridal bouquets were the perfect color combinations we desired and filled with a variety of gorgeous flowers and succulents - every aspect Cynthia made for us took my breath away. I cannot recommend Cynthia and Design in Bloom any more. She is a true artist and a treat to work with. Thank you Cynthia for making our wedding amazing!

• I

Iris · Married on 03/28/2015

Cynthia was awesome and our flowers looked beautiful! I don't know much about flowers, but she was able to give me multiple options for our colors and offered tons of pictures to help narrow down what we wanted for our day. She worked with our budget and we couldn't have been more pleased at the results. Even though I didn't plan to preserve my bouquet, I tried to hold on to it as long as possible because it was just so pretty. I recommend Design in Bloom for all of your floral needs!