Thompson's - Westwood Florist

Fredericksburg, VA View map

Thompson’s Westwood Florist is a full-service wedding flower studio serving Fredericksburg, Virginia since 1944. We are a family-owned and operated flower shop specializing in custom flowers for weddings and special events. Our professional team will work with you from start to finish to turn your dream wedding into a reality.

Experience

For over 76 years, the mission at Thompson’s Westwood Florist has been to delight Virginia couples with gorgeous flowers and a worry-free planning process! With decades of experience, we combine traditional floral methods with trendy wedding flowers to create unique displays that showcase your style and personality. From the most intimate affairs to lavish celebrations, our design team will take great care to ensure perfection when it comes to your fresh wedding day flowers.

During your free wedding consultation, our professional team will take the time to share our expertise and make design suggestions to bring your vision to life. We will deliver the flowers in a safe and timely manner, set up each installation at the venue, and then clean up after the event. Each flower arrangement is executed with excellence, such as archways and chuppahs, bridal party flowers, reception centerpieces, ceremony flowers, and even hanging installations.

Other Services

As the leading Fredericksburg wedding florist, we have many talented local professionals listed on our preferred wedding vendor list. Ask about our favorite venues, bakeries, photographers, rentals, beauty services, and more! Even if you’re not a local, you can still have the most amazing event for your destination wedding. Meet with our professional wedding team at 1905 Plank Road, Fredericksburg, VA 22401 for your complimentary wedding consultation.

Areas Covered

We deliver flowers to the top wedding venues in Fredericksburg and the surrounding areas such as Stafford County, King George, Locust Grove, Snell, Falmouth, and Spotsylvania, Virginia! Our design team has worked with The Silk Mill, Stevenson Ridge, Fawn Lake Country Club, Rock Hill, and more incredible local venues. We would love to hear more about your wedding day plans! Please fill out our wedding questionnaire online now to start the design process.

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

4.7

Gillian B. Married on 06/18/2021

Life saver!

Westwood is AMAZING! Though they were not our original florist, the day-of our wedding my bouquet arrived and was nothing like I had wanted. My aunt quickly took it to Westwood, they made me an entire new bouquet within 15 minutes while they were already working on another wedding! They are great people, I am so greatful for their help and would definitely recommend them for any wedding!
  • Connie
    Connie G. Married on 03/20/2021

Beautiful flowers, great people to work with!

We worked with Thompson's Westwood Florist for both our small, socially distanced "COVID wedding" and for our larger vow renewal and reception 1 year later. Tammy and her team were great to work with, and incredibly flexible when our plans had to change with our "first" wedding due to COVID. The flowers fit my vision perfectly, and I'll treasure the what they added to our events in the photos for years to come. I was a little overwhelmed budget-wise when having to choose flowers again for our second event, and Tammy was very understanding and made it easy to figure out what changes could to made to accommodate our budget. On the days themselves, delivery of the flowers was on time, and they had no problem making deliveries to multiple locations. Made it so I didn't have to worry about anything! Thanks so much Tammy and the Thompson's Westwood Florist team!
    Kelli C. Married on 10/06/2020

Stress free!

I walked in to Thompson's - Westwood Florist today stressed about price and where to get flowers for my June wedding. I was greeted immediately and they were so accommodating to my needs and put me at complete ease. The process was so quick and simple, I still can't believe it. They made me feel so relaxed and I know the end result will be beautiful! Thank you so much for helping me and making the entire process easy and affordable!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Megan & Jordan
    36 photos · 09/16/2017

1905 Plank Rd Fredericksburg, VA, 22401

M-F: 8am - 6pm | Sat: 9am - 4pm | Sun: 10am - 2pm
Location of (Thompson's - Westwood Florist)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding