Springfield, VA 22152 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,800
Availability Check your date

About Photos by Sarah Beth

Specializing in the fabulously in love couples who delight in life and adventure.

Follow Photos by Sarah Beth on

Photos by Sarah Beth 5
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 06/22/2019

Book her now!

There are not enough words to describe just how wonderful Sarah truly is. At the beginning of this whole process I had no idea what I was doing. I searched, and probably contacted, about 20 different photographers and went through every initial interview process. They were all wonderful but Sarah stood out. Speaking to her is like speaking to a friend that you've known for years who just so happens to be an expert in the wedding photography business. Throughout the whole process Sarah was always quick to respond and quick to quell any type of nervousness. She offered help whenever I needed it. She is well organized and on top of all of your details. She is nice, sweet, funny but she also means business. Girl can take some photos. She will pose you (get your good angle) and tell you what to do. She handles large groups well. We had a photo we wanted with over 50 people in it. She took the photo like it was a breeze. We had individuals at the wedding who were a little tough to handle but Sarah handled them like the pro that she is. I could go on for hours about how awesome she is. I have recommended her to anyone and everyone I know that is getting married. We had guests at our wedding telling us how awesome she is. Choose Sarah and I promise you won't be disappointed. I mean just look at her photos!!

Sent on 07/13/2019
    Photos by Sarah Beth 6
    Photos by Sarah Beth 7
    Photos by Sarah Beth 8
  • Amy

Amy Jasko · Married on 06/14/2019

Stop reading reviews and book Sarah Beth now!

I don't even know where to start! From the very moment that I started talking to Sarah about our small wedding ceremony, I knew I had to book her. She spent so much time on the phone with me (we are not local to the area), going over all of her photo packages, different photo options, vendor suggestions (cake, flowers, dress - you name it!) and getting to know our story so that she could accurately capture our day. Her photos are nothing short of GORGEOUS. We just received our sneak peak album (the SAME weekend as our wedding) and my family and friends can't stop gushing about how amazing the photos are. Throughout our day, Sarah was there every step of the way offering to help in any way she could. I kept having issues with my shoes getting stuck in my dress, and more than once Sarah offered her shoes to me and told me she would walk barefoot. This is the type of person Sarah is. I feel so incredibly lucky that she was my photographer for this special day and I would absolutely recommend her to EVERYONE!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Photos by Sarah Beth 9
    Photos by Sarah Beth 10
  • Norman

Ashley · Married on 06/22/2018

Best Photographer out there!

Sarah is legitimately the best wedding photographer out there. She is extremely organized, thoughtful, and did a wonderful job with both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. Her work is gorgeous and I am so happy we hired her to capture all the special moments of the day.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Photos by Sarah Beth FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

• Inés Zrinski Photography
    Inés Zrinski Photography Wedding Photographers

I just simply adore working with Sarah!! She's not only kind and ridiculously talented, but she knows how to navigate the stressful day a wedding can sometimes be with grace and professionalism, being prepared for any and every situation. I seriously wish we could work every single wedding together!!

• DJ G Events
    DJ G Events Wedding DJs

Sarah Beth is a wonderful and professional photographer who captured EVERY amazing moment at the beautiful wedding we both worked. She does not disappoint!

• Best Face Forward- Skin, Makeup & Hair Artists
    Best Face Forward- Skin, Makeup & Hair Artists Wedding Hair & Makeup

Sarah is fantastic to work with- our Artists both commented about how easy she was to work with, nice, did her work efficiently, and then even produced the photos quickly! She not only did that, but then provided the photos for us (which are key to our business) quickly, kindly making sure to acknowledge our part in our clients' big day! Our girls can't wait to work with Sarah again soon!

• Springfield, VA, 22152 See on map