Napa, Napa, CA 94558 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 32

About Inés Zrinski Photography

A natural and traditional wedding photographer based in Monterey, California, Ines Zrinski Photography strives to capture the love and admiration couples have for each other. Her photography style combines film and photojournalism, but Ines Zrinksi aims to create photos that are alive, emotionally honest, and that showcase a couple’s unique story. For couples feeling awkward in front of the camera, Ines works with you to overcome that feeling and bring out your silly and fun side.

Ines focuses on the connection you have with each rather than the way you interact with the camera. She leaves couples with candid, imaginative, stylish, and fun photographs that they will cherish for years to come. From engagement shoots to boudoir shoots and wedding portraits, couples can rely on Ines’ talents to deliver high-resolution images. Other helpful services to consider include:

• Additional hours

Inés Zrinski Photography 3
Inés Zrinski Photography 4
Inés Zrinski Photography 5

Jenna · Married on 10/21/2017

Working with Inés was a joy from start to finish.

A few things from the start struck us about Inés' work: First, all of the photos on her website looked so genuine. This told us she has an eye for capturing moments. Second, no two weddings on her site looked the same. Her couples were diverse and their ceremonies represented different faiths, styles, and feels. This told us that Inés was warm and inclusive, and that she could adapt her own creative vision so that the uniqueness of her clients stood out.

We made our decision when she asked us over Skype if, in addition to the standard digital stills she could shoot some photos on film. “I just love to keep learning, and I feel like film really pushes my craft.” This is a person who LOVES what she does.

In the months from booking to reception, Inés climbed the Big Sur cliffs for the perfect newlywed shots, and surprised us with film prints, little jewelry wipes for my rings, and Star Wars themed treats for our pup. I know she photographed many other couples this past summer but we always felt like we had her full and undivided attention.

On the big day, Inés and her assistant were everywhere. Even when inevitably our schedule veered off course, Inés had a plan to get all of our shots and keep us smiling. Bart and I are goofy by nature and keen to make silly faces in front of a camera, but we felt comfortable with Inés from start to finish--and the final photos capture the best of who we are together. We will cherish these photos for the rest of our lives.

All of our early impressions and interactions with Inés set the bar high for the final products from our newlywed and reception shoots, but Inés surpassed all reasonable expectations with her talent, professionalism, and joy. We can't recommend her enough.

Inés Zrinski Photography 6
    Inés Zrinski Photography 7
    Inés Zrinski Photography 8
    Inés Zrinski Photography 9
    Inés Zrinski Photography 10

Stephanie · Married on 03/11/2017

My husband and I recently decided to do a formal engagement shoot with the superbly talented Inés Zrinski. We were going for a romantic and intimate shoot at the National Portrait Gallery in DC. Inés gave me exactly the photos I wanted!!! They were amazing!!! Perfectly capturing the vibe and mood I was going for. She is so much fun to work with and her talent blows me away. You'll be missing out if you don't book her for your next event!!!

Award

Inés Zrinski Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

• Lacey Michelle Photography
    Lacey Michelle Photography Wedding Photographers

Ines is a great photographer! Knowledgable, fun to work with, good at communicating and takes amazing photographs. She photographed my husband and myself for an in home session and made our shoot fun and easy. I highly recommend her :)

• Napa Napa, California, CA 94558 See on map