Cassia Forêt Floral & Event Design

Salinas, Salinas, CA 93906 Map · Phone number

About Cassia Forêt Floral & Event Design

A husband and wife floral design team located in Salinas, California, Cassia Foret Floral and Event Design offers creative visuals and floral design for couples on their special day. Whether you are seeking a classic, eclectic, or romantic floral style, Cassia Foret Floral and Event Design helps you reach your vision.

Couples are able to work with the Cassia Foret Floral and Event Design team through consultations to discuss their vision and style. The team will conduct a venue visit, if necessary, and also deliver and set up your florals on the day of your event.

Products Offered
The Cassia Foret Floral and Event Design team not only provides floral arrangements, but also event decor such as table arrangements and aisle and altar decor. They offer bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres, as well as chuppah decor. If needed, couples will also be able to purchase flower crowns and flower petals for their bridal party.

Follow Cassia Forêt Floral & Event Design on

Cassia Forêt Floral & Event Design 5
Cassia Forêt Floral & Event Design 6
Cassia Forêt Floral & Event Design 7

Jania · Married on 09/29/2018

Met with Marysu at Starbucks to go over my vision for florals. At first I wasn't quite sure what I wanted. I know I wanted there to be lots of greenery and to be very flowy. Not your typical bouquet with unique flowers. My inspiration photos were all over the place. So I was afraid I might have confused her with want I really liked and didn't like. A lot of the images were with spring colors and since we were headed into fall Marysu suggested we mix lights with darks. I loved that idea! So I didn't give her a color palette to work with since I didn't really know what I wanted. So kudos to Marysu for helping me narrow it down. I explained I didn't want your typical fall bouquet. And I didn't want a lot of bright hot pinks. I was on a tight budget and didn't have the budget to get all I wanted for florals. So I asked just for a bridal bouquet. I waited till almost last minute to get a florist. So she worked with me quickly. She sent me a floral design board of examples of the types of flowers she will be using in my bouquet. I was a little worried as almost all of the images were pink. Since I didn't want a overly pink bouquet. I responded back to her with my concerns and new vision photos. She explained that thoses were examples of the flowers but the colors would be different. And went ahead and flipped my color palette for me to be dark burgundies mix with light pinks for depth. Put my mind at ease. And then surprised me! She is so kind and generous. Marysu blessed me and my wedding day by making me a Garland and Hair Piece! Those were things I wanted but with my budget decided to let those ideas go. She has such a good heart! Marysu delivered my bouquet and gifts to me. Right when I saw it my heart melted. It was exactly what I dreamed of and how I envisioned my wedding. She really got me! And I'm tuff to figure out. Everything she did made my wedding beautiful and amazing! The Garland was fresh and now is drying beautifully on my mantel. Thank you Marysu!

Cassia Forêt Floral & Event Design 8
    Cassia Forêt Floral & Event Design 9
    Cassia Forêt Floral & Event Design 10

Sydney Fogel · Married on 09/22/2018

She brought my vision to life

Marysu was so wonderful to work with. I had a very specific vision in mind, and she was incredibly patient, open-minded, and understanding. We went through a few trials and she went out of her way to make sure my vision was met. My flowers ended up being PERFECT and I couldn't have asked for them to be any better.

Cassia Forêt Floral & Event Design FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

• Amy Captures Love
    Amy Captures Love Wedding Photographers

I worked with Cassia Foret Floral and Event Designs for a styled wedding shoot at Rancho Las Lomas and her bouquet was absolutely stunning. She was on trend with her design and flower choice. I would highly recommend Cassia to any client.

• Blue Aces Bake Shoppe
    Blue Aces Bake Shoppe Wedding Cakes

Cassia Foret is an absolute dream to work with. Her designs are stunning and she truly goes above and beyond for her clients. Anytime we hear we will be working with Marysu we are thrilled!

• Pocketful Of Plans
    Pocketful Of Plans Wedding Planners

Cassia Foret is absolutely fantastic, not only is she incredibly creative she is very flexible. She listens, understands and works very hard to produce a breathe taking product.

• Salinas Salinas, California, 93906 See on map