248 Main St, Salinas, CA 93901 Map · Phone number

About Cassia Forêt Floral & Event Design

A husband and wife floral design team located in Salinas, California, Cassia Foret Floral and Event Design offers creative visuals and floral design for couples on their special day. Whether you are seeking a classic, eclectic, or romantic floral style, Cassia Foret Floral and Event Design helps you reach your vision.

Couples are able to work with the Cassia Foret Floral and Event Design team through consultations to discuss their vision and style. The team will conduct a venue visit, if necessary, and also deliver and set up your florals on the day of your event.

Products Offered
The Cassia Foret Floral and Event Design team not only provides floral arrangements, but also event decor such as table arrangements and aisle and altar decor. They offer bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres, as well as chuppah decor. If needed, couples will also be able to purchase flower crowns and flower petals for their bridal party.

Follow Cassia Forêt Floral & Event Design on
img 3649 51 988252 1572989605

32 Reviews for Cassia Forêt Floral & Event Design

Kenza G · Getting married on 06/10/2021

Beautiful Elopement Bouquet!

I was recommended to Marysu by one of my other vendors. I could not be more pleased with how my elopement bouquet and my husband's boutonniere came out! Upon checking for availability on my day, we scheduled a call to discuss my vision and what I was looking for. Marysu also asked me to provide some images for inspiration. She sent me back a vision board with my details to review and adjust. She was very responsive through the whole process and so thorough in her work (you can tell this is her passion and it shines through). She took into account my budget and made sure I was satisfied with everything. She even went above and beyond in coordinating the drop off of my flowers to another vendor to make the whole process that much less stressful and easy on my big day. My flowers were gorgeous and truly everything I wanted and more. If you're looking for someone to provide you with an elegant, unique, natural and stunning bouquet (or all your other flower needs for that matter), she's the one!

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • A Loreen

A Loreen · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Amazing florist!!

I came across Cassia Foret’s website when trying to find another florist for my sister’s bridal shower just a couple of days prior as I wasn’t satisfied with some that I looked into. I’m so incredibly grateful I came across the wedding wire website that featured Cassia Foret and had the opportunity to meet Marysu who is the owner. She was the sweetest when I talked to her after discovering her on the website shortly. I described the theme I was going for and she had put together a contract that evening. I still had a couple of question and requested to meet with her. She was so accommodating that we met the very next day. She definitely knew exactly what I was going for after meeting with her showing her my pinterest board for my sister’s bridal shower. Omg. She is so amazing! She completely outdid herself the second I walked into the venue that I was completely blown away! She went beyond my expectations with the floral designs and everything came out so incredibly beautiful! All the guests were in awe that some wanted to hire her right away for their upcoming wedding! My sister was floored by her creations as well! Marysu is the sweetest and was so easy to work with! And we look forward to working with her again!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Cassia Forêt Floral & Event Design's reply:

Aimee,
    Thank you so much for your incredibly sweet words! I have enjoyed very much working with you, It has been a pleasure to get to know you as well. You're a gem!
    All the blessings in the world

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Cassia Forêt Floral & Event Design FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Corsages
    Flower Crowns
    Flower Petals

• Amy Captures Love Wedding Photographers

I worked with Cassia Foret Floral and Event Designs for a styled wedding shoot at Rancho Las Lomas and her bouquet was absolutely stunning. She was on trend with her design and flower choice. I would highly recommend Cassia to any client.

• Blue Aces Bake Shoppe Wedding Cakes

Cassia Foret is an absolute dream to work with. Her designs are stunning and she truly goes above and beyond for her clients. Anytime we hear we will be working with Marysu we are thrilled!

• Pocketful Of Plans Wedding Planners

Cassia Foret is absolutely fantastic, not only is she incredibly creative she is very flexible. She listens, understands and works very hard to produce a breathe taking product.

• 248 Main St Salinas, CA, 93901 See on map
    By appointment only
    Location of (Cassia Forêt Floral & Event Design)