Luxury Floral Designs by Karla's Kreations

Santa Cruz, CA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,520 Typical Price

Luxury Floral Designs by Karla’s Kreations is a wedding florist based in Santa Cruz, California. Karla has an eye for design and approaches each new project with a fresh perspective. She strives to create exquisite arrangements that capture the essence of each couple she works with.

Luxury Floral Designs accepts a limited number of bookings each year to ensure the weddings they serve receive the highest quality service. Karla offers complimentary consultations to get to know her clients and their tastes and discuss their needs for their event. She is delighted to form working relationships with each couple so she can curate memorable florals for their special day. Karla and her team can design a wide spectrum of arrangements, including bouquets, boutonnieres, ceremony and reception decor, and more. The company can also provide delivery and setup for the convenience of the happy couple.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$135

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$25

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,520

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Country
Eclectic
Nautical
Tropical

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral

Kandice D. Getting married on 09/03/2022

Excellent Experience

Working with Karla for a mutual clients wedding was a wonderful experience! In the weeks leading up to the event, she was very responsive and communicated very clearly with her needs leading up to the big day. Upon arrival, she went straight to setting up table displays that included florals and client supplied vases with candles.

Karla was very knowledgeable with in-season design and fulfilled the clients wish of a winter wonderland. As day-of coordinators, it's wonderful to work with other vendors that provide the same level of service we do.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie H. Married on 06/18/2022

Excellent from start to finish. Very organized and understood our vision and budget.

Karla was very organized and responsive. She took time to meet with me and listen to our budget as well our vision esthetically for our wedding. We could not have been happier with the gorgeous results. Many of our guests complemented us on the flowers. The centerpieces were particularly dramatic and bright; just as we were hoping. I will recommend her to everyone I know who is planning a wedding.
    Melissa G. Married on 06/18/2022

Absolutely gorgeous

Karla, made my vision come to life!!!
    She truly exceeded any expectations that I had!!!
    The center pieces honestly took my breath away and brought tears to my eyes.
    They were STUNNING!!! My guests are still talking about how gorgeous the floral arrangements were! Highly recommend!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Luxury Floral Designs by Karla's Kreations 1
Offer

Free Toss Bouquet for wedding services booked by 3/31/2020. For services with a minimum of $1500.

Lacey Michelle Photography Lacey Michelle Photography Wedding Photographers

I used Karla for my own wedding at 2016 at Roaring Camp Railroads! This was when flower crowns were all the rage and she made some AMAZING flower crowns that I still am obsessed with to this day. I gave her my vision and she executed it perfectly while still being mindful of my budget. She was easy to work with and responsive. I hope to work alongside her soon!

137 South Park Way Santa Cruz, CA, 95062
Location of (Luxury Floral Designs by Karla's Kreations)

Other vendors in Monterey for your wedding