About Amy Captures Love

Where capturing your happy ever after is my passion!

Hi! Thank you so much for checking out my work. I am a full-time photographer here to capture your love and your special day. I have been in business for 7 years and have nothing but happy clients who I now consider friends. So much of what I do is about creating a connection and relationship with my clients. I want you to feel 100% comfortable and strive to create a positive and warm atmosphere. I also am so excited to share with you this journey of life, love, and happiness for years to come!

I serve Orange County, California and the neighboring communities. I keep my wedding packages priced very reasonable so you can afford a talented photographer without breaking the bank. I know there are a lot of stresses and a LOT of money going out as you prepare for your special day (it wasn't that long ago I was in your shoes too) and honestly, the pictures and memories are what last a lifetime.

Let's work together! :)

Additional Hours (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Albums (1)

Amy added so much character and narrative to photos. It's almost as if I am watching a movie when I look through them. Not only is she great at the art of photography, but she also is helpful. She fixed my hair countless times!

Profile Picture Petersen, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The groom's mother would like to add her two cents. Amy and her team are stellar. From our first meeting until we received the finished product, Amy made it easy. Easy to contact, easy to speak to, and easy to access the final photos. At the wedding and reception, Amy got the required pictures done, beautifully, and was flexible when need be. She and her additional photographer were subtle and never called attention to themselves. Her price was competitive and there were no hidden costs. And best of all are the photos. She did a great job. The bride and groom are so pleased, as we all are. When the whole shebang is over, the photos remain, and Amy's photos, both formal and informal, are soooo goooood. We had a great time, and Amy's fabulous pics prove it. Weddings are expensive (duh), along with a good event planner, a good photographer is absolutely necessary. You cannot go wrong with Amy Captures Love. Thanks Amy and team!

Profile Picture christine, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews

2 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT

Lake Forest, CA 92630   See On Map
714-916-8782 (phone)
Amy Captures Love is a wedding photography company from Lake Forest, California servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Orange County, Inland Empire, and San Diego County. Amy Captures Love is a professional photographer that has been part of the Orange County wedding industry since 2011 specializing in documentary style candid moments, wedding photography, boudoir, engagement sessions, proposals, maternity sessions and family.