About Amy Captures Love

Where capturing your happy ever after is my passion!

Hi! Thank you so much for checking out my work. I am a full-time photographer here to capture your love and your special day. I have been in business for 7 years and have nothing but happy clients who I now consider friends. So much of what I do is about creating a connection and relationship with my clients. I want you to feel 100% comfortable and strive to create a positive and warm atmosphere. I also am so excited to share with you this journey of life, love, and happiness for years to come!

I serve Orange County, California and the neighboring communities. I keep my wedding packages priced very reasonable so you can afford a talented photographer without breaking the bank. I know there are a lot of stresses and a LOT of money going out as you prepare for your special day (it wasn't that long ago I was in your shoes too) and honestly, the pictures and memories are what last a lifetime.

Let's work together! :)

Additional Hours (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Albums (1)

We are OBSESSED with our wedding pictures!! We can’t stop looking at them. We’ve gone through and relived the wedding moment by moment with the pictures. Amy did such an amazing job!! We have gotten numerous compliments on the look and feel the photos have. Amy really captured the FUN everyone had! She also did such a great job at getting pictures of all our guests. It’s almost like another wedding favor for them. They get a nice, professional picture with their significant other or a picture of their kids to keep :)

Amy was professional from the start from negotiating the contract to our first meeting with her. She promptly sent us an outline to fill out and created a timeline to ensure we got all the photos we wanted. Amy even went to our venue to scope out photo spots a month prior and sent me her vision and ideas. She is dedicated to taking quality photos and giving her clients exactly what they want.

The day of the wedding she was on time and had a fun, contagious personality. She was able to get everyone, even the kids, to smile for pictures.

She sent us all of our edited photos within 3 weeks after the wedding. We thoroughly researched reviews for our wedding we are so glad we found Amy!

Some of the comments from guests:
“OMG...these make me love the amazing moments at your wedding!! Please have another one. Geez, we never looked so good on photos before. Must thank your photographers.”

“SO many great reception shots! Like every guest has a great portrait.”

“ALL these pics are SO good!”

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/28/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Although we did not have Amy do our wedding photography, We went with a closer vendor. She was amazing. Very responsive while we were searching(even in later hours), she was willing to work within our budget and was so kind. You can tell she loves what she does and is not just looking to break your bank. My brother is getting married soon and I will surely be suggesting he contact her for their wedding. Definitely check out her site and reach out : )

Profile Picture Kayla, 2/4/18, 3 Reviews

2 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT

Lake Forest, CA 92630   See On Map
714-916-8782 (phone)
Amy Captures Love is a wedding photography company from Lake Forest, California servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Orange County, Inland Empire, and San Diego County. Amy Captures Love is a professional photographer that has been part of the Orange County wedding industry since 2011 specializing in documentary style candid moments, wedding photography, boudoir, engagement sessions, proposals, maternity sessions and family.