H & L Lovely Creations

Lake Forest, CA View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Established in 2016, we are a full-service wedding planning boutique in Southern California, and we specialize in wedding design, plan, and decor.

We work with engaged couples to explore and find their wedding aesthetic and vision, making sure all the pieces are taken care of. We believe planning is the foundation to a perfect wedding or event, we are by your side each step of the way to navigate through every aspect of your wedding, from big picture decisions to the finest of details.

Wedding planning and styling is our passion. We are here to help you create a wedding that represents you as a couple and helps you enjoy the process along the way.

We serve all the states and are always available for travel.

Our Most Requested Services are Full Wedding Planning, Deluxe Elopement Planning, and Wedding Management.

• Asian-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding lighting?

$1,925

Which of the following does starting price include?

Setup

What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?

$3,300

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

Setup

What lighting services do you provide?

Lanterns

What decor services do you provide?

Day-of Coordination
Delivery
Drapery
Event Design
Event Planning
Venue Selection

What decor items are available?

Backdrops
Vases

• Green
    Green L. Getting married on 09/04/2022

Amazing, top-tier coordinator

My fiancé and I had the pleasure of meeting Lorie through one of the venues we toured in our area. Although we didn't end up working with H&L Lovely Creations in the end (due to my own budgetary constraints), Lorie was SO friendly, responsive, professional, and candid throughout our entire experience together. She was extremely knowledgable about potential vendors, venues, and the overall wedding planning experience. If you are searching for a dependable and trustworthy wedding coordinator, I would highly highly recommend reaching out to H&L Lovely Creations, you won't regret it!

H & L Lovely Creations's reply:

Green!! Thank you so much for your beautiful words. We are so happy for you & Erik to soon become one and we loved serving you. We wish you a beautiful wedding day and a blessed marriage. We appreciate your trust.
  • Miguel
    Miguel V. Married on 11/14/2021

The BEST Wedding Coordinator!

If you are looking for a reliable, kind, responsive, and dedicated wedding coordinator then look no further. H&L Lovely Creations made our day stress free. Originally, my wife and I had decided to not move forward with Lorie because our budget didn't allow for it. After a couple months of stress trying to coordinate it ourselves, we came back to Lorie and it was one of the best decisions we made! Along the way we had a couple hiccups with our venue but she stayed composed and found alternatives for everything. Her work is worth every single cent and I have recommended her to friends and family. We are extremely grateful for Lorie & Howard - an amazing duo!
  • Sabrina
    Sabrina K. Married on 10/16/2021

The Best Coordinator!

Where do I even begin? Life-saver! I was planning my husband’s 40th birthday dinner for about 20 guests in Palm Desert. For reference, we live in San Diego, I’m a working mom of 2. The minute I got off the phone with Lorie less than 4 weeks before the event, I instantly connected & immediately booked her. Beyond her sweet personality, Lorie was BEYOND professional & so accommodating - replying to my frantic texts & phone calls (I can be a huge ball of anxiety when planning events). She continued to guide me, offering kind, soothing words that “everything will be ok!” And you know what? Everything was more than OK! It was FANTASTIC! It went beyond my expectations & most importantly, my husband felt so celebrated and loved on his special day! Lorie quietly & swiftly took care of ALL outside matters and allowed me to immerse myself in the party and be with my guests whom all traveled by car or by plane! A sincere, heartfelt thank you to Lorie and Homer of H&L Lovely Creations for making pure magic happen! ❤️

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

H & L Lovely Creations 1
Exclusive

El Toro Road Lake Forest, CA, 92630
Location of (H & L Lovely Creations)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding