1555 South Coast Highway, Laguna Beach, CA 92651 Map · Phone number

Surf and Sand Resort 6
Surf and Sand Resort 7

Alexandra David · Getting married on 07/26/2020

Very Responsive

It's absolutely beautiful and they responsiveness was amazing. My review is for initial RFP only, as we aren't reserving the venue. because it's outside our budget.

Sent on 01/02/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 08/24/2019

Exceeded my expectations!

So my husband and I decided to plan a wedding at the last minute instead of waiting until next year. Fortunately for us the Surf and Sand and Lav our catering manager was available.
    It was beautiful on the Ocean Terrace for our intimate wedding over looking the ocean right before sunset.
    Then we moved to the Sand Castle patio which was pretty with the lights in the bushes, high top tables and open bar.
    Then they open the doors to our adjacent ball room. I made just a few upgrades with lighting and chairs and we picked the surf and turf meal. The food turned out wonderful and the service was exceptional!
    From the moment we checked into the hotel until we left I can honestly say I had the time of my life! Lav made herself available for all my needs!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Diane

Diane · Married on 04/27/2019

Best decision

My husband and I were married on 4/27/19 and it was the best day of our lives (as it should be), thanks to the Surf and Sand Resort. First of all, Alana Zee, who was our coordinator throughout the whole wedding process could not have been any better. She was SUPER responsive, honest, helpful, and overall amazing. The day of, she took care of everything and made the day run smoothly. The weekend of the wedding, all the staff were incredible- from the valet, bellhops, servers, bartenders, and concierge. They all went above and beyond to make sure that myself and my guests were taken care of. The venue itself is stunning, and our guests raved about the food. My husband and I are from the East Coast originally, and when we walked out of our tour after seeing the ceremony views, he told me "I am going to be groomzilla, I have to have it!" I'm so glad that we had our dream wedding here.

Sent on 05/09/2019
    Surf and Sand Resort 8
    Surf and Sand Resort 9
    Surf and Sand Resort 10

Award

Surf and Sand Resort FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 2,250.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 2,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Set Up
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 5.00
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Event Planner
  • What transportation and access is available? Valet

• Gilmore Studios
    Gilmore Studios Wedding Photographers

After photographing countless weddings at this venue, we can honestly say that you will get a top notch experience here! The planners are amazing, staff is friendly, and the ocean view ceremony location is next to none. We love Surf and Sand! :)

• Agape Planning and Design
    Agape Planning and Design Wedding Planners

The Surf and Sand is a hidden gem in Laguna Beach. With it's stellar ocean view, gorgeous ballrooms, and perfect photo spots, it is definitely a venue you can't miss if you are looking for a beach wedding! We highly recommend the Surf and Sand!

• 1555 South Coast Highway Laguna Beach, 92651 See on map
    9497938077 (Other Phone Number)