De La Planning

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Package Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Package Price

De la Planning is a full-service wedding planning company based in Laguna Beach, California. Alesha, the founder, and owner of the service, executes unforgettable events for her clients because she places human relationships and experiences as her main priorities. As a result, De la Planning creates the most beautiful memories for clients that will last a lifetime.

This Laguna Beach-based planning service provides wedding services for ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. Alesha focuses on the finer details of your event, acting as your go-to person from the beginning to the end of your special day. She has experience planning a wide spectrum of weddings, including cultural, destination, elopement, and religious weddings. Alesha provides the following wedding planning services:

• Wedding Management (day of)
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Timelines
  • Vendor referrals

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$9000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$200

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

N/a

• Camille
    Camille H. Married on 05/29/2021

The dream wedding

Joseph and I are a product of a long distance relationship who wanted to get married in the middle of a pandemic. We crossed paths with Alesha a month after our engagement. It ended up being one of the best decisions we have ever made. Her flexibility as a planner showed even with the custom partial planning service she offered. Alesha is very organized, proactive, and easy to communicate with. With less than a year to prepare, we found ourselves in a pinch because of our long distance relationship and our unfamiliarity with the Southern California region, not to mention the looming pandemic that provided a lot of uncertainties. We had an idea of how amazing Alesha’s service was, but we found out firsthand that the past reviews were just the tip of the iceberg. Even with just the partial planning, we felt that Alesha truly wanted us to have the dream wedding we desired. Her attention to detail helped us stay on top of things before, during, and even after the wedding. She did not just provide service that met the bare minimum but went beyond than what was expected of her. She was helping us even though we had to pause planning due to personal matters and travel restrictions were still in place. We were not even sure whether our wedding would push through. She also supported all our wedding ideas; she did not force any of her preferred vendors and was open into trying new ones. She made sure that even the new vendors were good to work with. She was on top of everything, from looking for the best vendors to constantly communicating with us every step of the way. Of course, the wedding day ran smoothly and it was truly a dream. Alesha made sure that we have nothing to worry on the day of; I had a personal assistant with me the whole time which was extremely helpful especially in any kind of emergency.

I can say that our best investment on our wedding was hiring De la Planning.
    We wanted to leave this review so that you, the reader, will be left with no doubt and have you choose De La Planning as your guide to the wedding you deserve!

De La Planning's reply:

Thank you for trusting me! I loved being a part of your wedding day. I can't wait to see what is to come for the two of you!
  • Jeff
    Jeff H. Married on 05/16/2021

Fantastic Wedding Planner!

Elizabeth and I would like to thank you for being a fantastic wedding planner. You were instrumental in helping us create our dream wedding! You were great from beginning to end with all of the big and small details.

Additionally, you were professional, courteous, pleasant, proactive and enjoyable to work with. We didn’t know all of the intricate details that went into wedding planning and you really helped to bring so many moving parts together to work seamlessly.

Our wedding day went quite smoothly because of all of the behind the scenes planning and execution. We were able to enjoy our wedding day with our guests and everything was executed amazingly well. We received countless feedback from our guests on how much they enjoyed the wedding and how well planned it was.

Thank you Alesha for being such a big part of our special day. We really appreciate you and all of your help! Now, you get to help create so many new special wedding days with future newlyweds.

Jeff & Elizabeth
    Kathy C. Married on 12/29/2020

Kathy Craft

Alesha planned our elopement on the beach in less than 2 weeks time. What a blessing she was for us. Everything turned out better than I had ever imagined with such a short notice. Her connections to others in the wedding arena that she used for our day were perfect. She is super attentive to your priorities and needs. Our day was perfect and we can’t thank Alesha enough.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

Alesha De La Cruz
Alesha De La Cruz
Owner / Lead Planner

I am a firm believer that going above and beyond is the only option. I do my absolute best to make all experiences enjoyable not only throughout the wedding planning process but in all aspects of everyday life. When things gets tough, stressful or a problem needs to be solved I always choose to smile through, and maintain a positive outlook.

In fact, helping others, creating a solution or making someones life easier is what truly makes me happy.

Let's talk business - Hospitality and professionalism are engrained in my DNA. Along with my 5+ years of experience in weddings and events I also worked as a Creative Director at two 5-star luxury hotels. My experience as a Creative Director not only gave me high expectations for top notch service but it trained my eye for detailed aesthetics.

SAINT ANNS DR Laguna Beach, CA, 92651
Location of (De La Planning)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding