SAINT ANNS DR, Laguna Beach, CA 92651 Map · Phone number

About de la Planning

de la Planning is a full-service wedding planning company based in Laguna Beach, California. Alesha, the founder, and owner of the service, executes unforgettable events for her clients because she places human relationships and experiences as her main priorities. As a result, de la Planning creates the most beautiful memories for clients that will last a lifetime.

This Laguna Beach-based planning service provides wedding services for ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. Alesha focuses on the finer details of your event, acting as your go-to person from the beginning to the end of your special day. She has experience planning a wide spectrum of weddings, including cultural, destination, elopement, and religious weddings. Alesha provides the following wedding planning services:

• Day-of coordination

de la Planning 2
  • Michaela

Michaela Ammirato · Getting married on 04/02/2020

Detail Oriented Queen

Oh Alesha, we love you SO much!!! Bride-to-be reading this...you NEED her by your side. She will hold your hand every step of the way through planning, on the wedding day and beyond. Don’t try to DIY your wedding day. It’s a once in a lifetime event and Alesha will make your vision become a reality. Whether you’re having an intimate wedding or an elaborate over the top event, she’s got you covered. Book her now before your wedding date is taken!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Hali

Hali · Married on 06/13/2019

Truly a wedding planning angel!!!!!

"Hiring Alesha for our wedding was hands down the best decision I could have ever made while planning our wedding. Not only is she organized, professional, and incredibly talented at what she does-- she is just a straight up GEM! She's so sweet, so caring, and so much fun!

From the moment I met with her I could tell she was ultra passionate about her job. I knew that she loved her couples and her mission was to make their wedding perfect and stress free (which is exactly what she did for us on our big day).

As a budget conscience DIY Bride, I can confidently say that every wedding should AT LEAST have day-of-coordination. If you are a bride reading this now, I highly encourage you to hire her immediately!!! Honestly, if could go back in time, I would cut the budget short elsewhere, so I could have had Alesha help with the the entire planning of the wedding. Her professional input and experience would have saved a lot of time (and probably money) in the end.

I made the mistake of thinking that we could handle everything on our own-- only to realize a couple months out from the wedding that I was VERY wrong and should probably look into hiring a professional. I thought about asking family to help, but wisely realized that our family and friends are our guests too. We wanted them all to be able to relax and enjoy our wedding (which again is exactly what they did because of Alesha).

The entire day we ALL felt SO stress free and SO at ease. A couple weeks leading up to the wedding, she took over contact with all vendors and curated a super detailed timeline down to the minute that made the flow of the wedding work seamlessly. Alesha and her team handled everything from the big things-- like setup, timing, and coordination of vendors, all the way down to the little things like making sure we ate, making sure people were where they needed to be when they needed to be, and even helped carry my flowers so I could focus on not snapping my ankles walking through the vineyards in my tall heels. Alesha went above and beyond what any coordinator would ever do, wearing so many different hats.

I truly could go on and on about all the amazing things she did to make sure our day was perfect. So many of our guests mentioned what a great job she did and many of the vendors mentioned that she was the best coordinator they have ever worked with. I can't thank Alesha enough for every hour, minute, and second she dedicated to making our wedding the best day of our lives!!!! I would highly recommend and encourage anyone getting married to hire DeLa Planning!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Sevilla · Married on 05/31/2019

Best decision I made for our wedding.

I found Alesha through the FB group, Something Borrowed, Something New. She was the only cooridnator I spoke with and hired without having met her. Here's my feedback. I can't say enough great things about Alesha.

PLANNING:
    - She took the time to get to know me, the bride, as well as our love story, how we met, how my husband proposed, etc.
    - Can't stress enough that even though we hired her as day-of-coordinator, she went above and beyond checking in me with a couple months out and as we got closer and closer to the wedding to make sure I was on top of all the details
    - My husband and I went to get our engagement photos done ~4 months before the wedding and our photographer said that Alesha's already keeping in touch and excited to work with her for our wedding and it meant so much knowing that Alesha was already connecting with our vendors, introducing herself to them so far out.
    - At our design meeting with our venue, she came prepared with a drafted timeline with questions to ask the venue to make sure she knew who would be providing what and what was needed from her and her team
    - She by far has such an amazing personality, so much love for her clients and absolutely loves her job and it clearly shows in her professional and attention to detail in all aspects of wedding planning.
    -She completely made my life easier, especially from the day we had our design meeting. She made contact with all my vendors, made sure she got their COIs, finalized our timeline for us, thought everything through down to every minute detail like which napkin fold we wanted, things I didn't even think we needed to think about.

REHEARSAL:
    - She was punctual, introduced herself to everyone who came, even those not part of the wedding party, got to know our friends and family and also got down to business, guiding and assuring everyone of where they needed to be and what they needed to do.
    - Made sure to see how we packed the décor in the cars so she could make sure to replicate when it came time to load everything back up. Also wanted to make sure she knew how I wanted things to be done, decorated, and placed throughout the venue.
    - I went up to my MIL and told her I forgot the fake bouquet she made me from the wedding shower. Alesha reached into her bag, pulled out real bouquet of flowers and said "I got you girl." SO AMAZING!

WEDDING DAY:
    - My girls and I got ready at a hotel vs. the venue and she came up hours early to stop by mine and my husband's hotel (we stayed in different hotels night before) so she and one of her assistants could introduce themselves to the group and drop off doughnuts.
    - I completely trusted Alesha and her team as well as my vendors to setup and do an amazing job and everything came out beautifully. Better than I could've thought. Her and her team was constantly checking in on us to see how we were doing, making sure we had everything we needed, but still getting things done around the venue.
    - During photos, one of her assistants, Meagan, stayed by us the entire time, had drinks ready for us in case we got thirsty and made sure to sweep my hair in the right position and flare my train so it always looked good.

Everyone noticed how professional, kind, friendly and attentive they were to not only us but to the guests and my husband and I received so many compliments on them. Alesha was truly a blessing for us. We couldn't have done our wedding without her. We were able to be carefree and enjoy our day, feel special and be pampered by her and her team.

Best assistants ever, Meagan and Carrie. Those girls were truly amazing. Best team ever.

Sent on 08/06/2019

de la Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? N/a