Sprinkles of Love Events

Huntington Beach, CA View map Visit website
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

Sprinkles of Love Events is a wedding planning company based in Huntington Beach, California. Coordinating celebrations throughout Southern California, this business provides bespoke services that are fresh and original. Owner Kylie guarantees that nothing will be cookie-cutter and that your special day will be filled with timeless and blissful memories.

The team at Sprinkles of Love Events knows that planning a wedding can feel overwhelming - that is why they are here to help. These professionals begin the process by building a trusting relationship with you and your partner. They believe that this leads to the best and least stressful results. The company can coordinate ceremonies, cocktail hours, receptions, and all other wedding-related events. They offer full-service, partial planning, and day-of management to suit couples with all needs, preferences, and budgets.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1900

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3900

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$80

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Jennifer P. Married on 08/08/2021

1000 Stars if I could!

I can safely say thanks to Kylie we had absolutely no stress planning our special day. From touring venues to our big day Kylie made sure our needs were met and made the process so seamless. She has an eye like no other she brought our visions to life! Everything we wanted and more. Hiring Kylie was the best decision we could have made.

Sprinkles of Love Events's reply:

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you a million times for sharing such kind words! I am honored to have been able to work alongside you to make your day magical.
    Taylor G. Married on 10/04/2020

Amazing!!!!!

Kylie was so helpful the day of our wedding; she did a great job of keeping everyone on track, setting up decor, and ensuring everything ran smoothly. After our ceremony she drove to the reception location prior to our arrival and set everything up there as well. It turned out so beautiful! We could not have done it without her!

Sprinkles of Love Events's reply:

Thank you so much for such kind words, Taylor! It was truly an honor to be part of such a magical day to celebrate you and Brad. I wish you both a lifetime of pure love and bliss!

Deals

Sprinkles of Love Events 1
Discount

Book with Sprinkles of Love Events through Wedding Wire and receive $100 off your deposit!

Pricing

Sprinkles of Love Events Price Rates

Team

Kylie
Kylie
Owner | Lead Planner

Hi, I'm Kylie!

And I love love!

On top of that, event planning is my absolute passion. I truly love planning out every intricate detail and then seeing it all play out beautifully.

I am so ​excited to meet you and sprinkle some of our love onto your magical day!

Main Street Huntington Beach, CA, 92647
Location of (Sprinkles of Love Events)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding