Enjoy! Wedding & Event Planners

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,050 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,050 Package Price

Enjoy! Wedding & Event Planners is a professional wedding planning service based in Costa Mesa, California. Company owner and lead planner, Jennifer, has a BA in Marketing and over 25 years of experience to put to work for you. Enjoy aims to ensure that every couple enjoys their wedding day to the fullest as we bring your vision to life through our detailed planning process.

Enjoy! Wedding & Event Planners aims to design your dream day to your exact specifications to create an event to remember. They offer a range of planning packages to suit all needs and budgets including full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination. Couples can rest assured that every detail will be taken care of by this experienced and knowledgeable planning team. Additional services offered by Enjoy! Wedding & Event Planners include:

• Day Of Coordination
  • Month Of Coordination
  • Timelines
  • Vendor referrals
  • To-do lists
  • Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$850

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,050

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Crystal
    Crystal C. Married on 05/15/2022

Great planner

Jennifer was so helpful coordinating and organizing things for our wedding. She was always responsive either through email or text and we could always count on her to think of the little things to get taken care of. She made the day of such a breeze. We didn’t worry about anything and she was gracious enough to help us pack up everything at the end of the night so we wouldn’t forget anything at our venue. Thank you Jennifer for making our special day so easy.

Enjoy! Wedding & Event Planners's reply:

Hi Crystal,
    It was a pleasure working with you both. It was a beautiful day and a joy to see the beginning of your new life together. I wish you a lifetime fills with family, friendship and love.
  • Kim
    Kim L. Married on 03/05/2022

Jennifer is the best!

Jennifer is a fantastic wedding coordinator!! When I was looking for a day-of coordinator, I talked to at least 10 different people but none of them impressed me like Jennifer did. I knew instantly from our first conversation that she would be the exact person I needed for my wedding to be as stress-free as possible. She is calm, professional, and so easy to work with! She gave the perfect recommendations when I wanted an expert opinion and handled any speed bumps with ease. My wedding went exactly how I wanted it to go and credits to go to Jennifer for making that possible. Jennifer, thank you for being an amazing coordinator!!

Enjoy! Wedding & Event Planners's reply:

Hi Kim! Thanks so much for your kind words. I appreciate you putting your trust in me! It really was a beautiful day with memories to last a lifetime. I can't wait to see the pictures. Congratulations to you and Zack!!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Enjoy! Wedding & Event Planners 1
Exclusive

Adams Avenue Costa Mesa, CA, 92626
Location of (Enjoy! Wedding & Event Planners)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding