Adams Avenue, Costa Mesa, CA 92626 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $500
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Enjoy! Wedding & Event Planners

Enjoy! Wedding & Event Planners is a professional wedding planning service based in Costa Mesa, California. Company owner and lead planner, Jennifer, has a BA in Marketing and over 25 years of experience in the industry. This company aims to ensure that every couple enjoys their wedding day to the fullest due to perfect planning and exact execution.

Enjoy! Wedding & Event Planners aims to design your dream day to your exact specifications to create an event to remember. They offer a range of planning packages to suit all needs and budgets including full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination. Couples can rest assured that every detail will be taken care of by this experienced and knowledgeable planning team. Additional services offered by Enjoy! Wedding & Event Planners include:

• Day Of Coordination

Enjoy! Wedding & Event Planners 6
Enjoy! Wedding & Event Planners 7

Kate · Married on 05/25/2019

Thoughtful, funny, detailed, caring

Jennifer was my coordinator for my wedding of about 150 people. She went above and beyond for me. She is supposed to be a day of coordinator but I make jokes saying she's an everyday coordinator. We talked every single day up until the wedding. She always responded instantly when I had questions. She would edit things and give her opinion when I'd ask as well. We really bonded and I felt very cared for and close to her ! The process was fun for example we went and got flowers (which she has a connection with) that was so very neat to do and she has great taste. Our flowers we picked were beautiful! She also came with my mom and I to pick out linens which turned out gorgeous. She meet with me many times before the big day. She let me borrow vases and other things for my wedding which I loved. She came early the day of the wedding which she was supposed to go home to change and rest for a tiny bit but she ended up staying tell late at night like 10 or 11 pm just because she has a caring heart. I don't even think she got to eat she's such a superwoman. She helped me organize and put things back because I had no one to help after the wedding . Every time I was looking for something she already had it put away neatly. It was exhausting to do that after a wedding and I'm so grateful she did that because she didn't have to. This part is not her job but she has a huge heart and cares. She Helped set up for the wedding as well. I had to hurry back to go get ready and leave the decorating scene ( she told me go I'll have it finished) and when I came back the venue looked magical. She had it all done and ready to go . She is superwoman I'm not joking. She came to my rehearsal dinner as well and really bonded with my family. She had everyone ready for the big day and knowing what they're doing. She is so cool and collected that my mom and say "what would Jennifer do." Everyone loved her so very much!! She even made bouquets which is not her job but she did it because we were hustling to get things done and truly cares about the details. She said she's never made them bu they came out gorgeous. She's so very amazing. She always made me laugh and when the day was over I was so sad because I knew I'd miss her so very very much! She became my friend and we bonded so much . The wedding day turned out to be the best day of my life. It went smooth and beautiful. She had everything organized for us and we knew just what to do because of her. My family said it was the best day of their lives too and we thank Jennifer because of that. She has a hugeeee place in my heart. She went above and beyond and is so thoughtful , funny, and detailed. She would think of things I never would have for my wedding. I truly could not have had done it without her. Thank you Jennifer we love you with all of our hearts. If you need a coordinator she's better than anyone out there. I'm not joking... but the biggest thing is her heart is huge. We love you and will remember you forever. We could never thank you enough.

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Enjoy! Wedding & Event Planners 24
    Enjoy! Wedding & Event Planners 25
    Enjoy! Wedding & Event Planners 26

Teri Bennett · Married on 05/25/2019

Enjoy! Made the Day Perfect!

Jennifer was the coordinator at my daughter’s wedding. She took care of the numerous details, and made it look effortless. She is kind and gracious, but fun too! It was a wonderful experience, we all just fell in love with her.

Mother of the Bride

Sent on 07/08/2019

Enjoy! Wedding & Event Planners's reply:

Thank you Teri! It was so much fun getting to work with all of you. You made me feel like part of the family and i am so glad I was able to help make it such a wonderful celebration.

Enjoy! Wedding & Event Planners FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2