25-600
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About The Waterfront Beach Resort, A Hilton Hotel

#waterfrontweddings #waterfrontbeachresort

From your first appointment to your last dance, we are committed to making every moment memorable. At The Waterfront Beach Resort, a Hilton Hotel, we pride ourselves on our commitment to guest service; making every effort to anticipate and prepare for your every need. Whether it is customizing a menu, creating a unique room design, or referrals to top notch wedding professionals, you are never left guessing.

Our spectacular waterfront resort offers the perfect ambiance for your dream wedding, with elegant ballrooms, delicious and innovative cuisine and personalized attention to detail. From toes in the sand to a formal affair, your guests will have a night they’ll never forget. You will capture special memories without a concern or worry all evening, knowing you are in experienced and professional hands.

Let’s get the bubbly poured and start planning your Waterfront wedding!

Categories: Wedding Venue, Rehearsal Dinner

China (1)
Glassware (1)
Valet (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

Everything on the day of the wedding went absolutely fantastic and very smooth. Vanessa and her assistant Amanda helped us satisfy every need and requirement we had and not only the setup, but the rooms we were provided, the services, the FOOD(so good) and everything else was 5 star top notch quality. I would highly recommend anyone looking to get married to consider Vanessa and her team at the Waterfront Hilton

Photo of The Waterfront Beach Resort, A Hilton Hotel in Huntington Beach, CA
Profile Picture Shawn, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I worked with Angie and she was WONDERFUL! Extremely friendly, professional and attentive to any and all needs/questions I had throughout the entire process from checking the venue out to the day of our wedding. The main reason we decided to book at the Hilton was the simple fact that the hotel would handle EVERYTHING for the beach ceremony - the permits with the city, chairs and a sounds system. So we had a bare feet sand under your toes beach ceremony, our cocktail our on their upstairs terrace and our reception in their Pacific Ballroom with amazing ocean views from all the windows. The chief also worked with us to make a custom menu for our reception food (we buffet with four stations with each station having a different Mexican type food). The hotel's remodel is gorgeous and the spaces we used and our guests were in were all completed with it's new look. Again, Angie was wonderful and so easy to work with! I do have two things I would like to mention that are not so positive though in hopes the staff can note for the future. My first issue I was told about but didn't I actually see it for ​myself. Our guests were instructed to go to the beach for the ceremony so once the ceremony was over our guests were greeted with a sign at the bottom of the staircase they needed to go for the cocktail hour saying "Ochoa/Grimes Wedding". My husband's last name was spelled wrong - it's Scrimes not Grimes. The sign was not removed until my mom saw it after taking our family pictures on the beach which meant at that point all of our guests had already seen it. The second issue my husband and I had was not being addressed with the correct last name three different times the morning after our wedding. I was addressed Mrs. Ochoa when ordering our food, my husband was addressed Mr. Ochoa when called for a bell hop and we were then addressed Mr. and Mrs. Ochoa by the valet guy when leaving. For the very last thing to be told to us be Mr. and Mrs. Ochoa was a bummer.

Profile Picture Erin, 5/6/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Tables, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Stations, Tastings, Barware, Flatware, Linens

The Waterfront Beach Resort, A Hilton Hotel Pricing

Parking
Shuttle
6 AWARDS

10 ENDORSEMENTS
Beautiful Venue and great service. I have a wedding booked for April. I am looking forward to spending the day among great professionals. And, a beautiful Bride and Groom.

The Waterfront Hilton is such a fantastic venue! Kathy, Vanessa, and Emily in the Catering Department, along with the Bell Desk staff, and Banquet staff are an absolute pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend the Waterfront Hilton to those newly engaged couples looking for a beautiful beach wedding venue.

I have had the pleasure of working with the team at the Waterfront Beach Resort for over a decade. Not only is the venue lovely, but the staff makes having your wedding there fun and memorable. I recommend the location to Brides from around the world. If you are looking for an oceanfront resort with an awesome team, make sure you drop in for a site visit! (Don't forget to tell them Wendy sent you ;)

The ladies in charge of weddings and events at the Waterfront Beach Resort are among the best I've worked with in Orange County. They care immensely about their couples, going well out of their way to accommodate unique client requests and overcome the challenges that inevitably crop up at large social functions. In addition to their impeccable service, the Waterfront Resort itself is clean, bright, and welcoming, an oasis of beachside luxury. Highly recommended!

80 PROS I KNOW
1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO

Events

21100 Pacific Coast Highway, Huntington Beach, CA 92648   See On Map
714-845-8400  ext.  2101 (phone)
The Waterfront Beach Resort, A Hilton Hotel is a wedding venue from Huntington Beach servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Irvine, Newport Beach, and Anaheim. The Waterfront Beach Resort, A Hilton Hotel is a professional venue that has been part of the Huntington Beach wedding industry since 1990 specializing in events, beachside venue, oceanfront venue, orange county venue, beach wedding, destination wedding venue, beach ceremony, outdoor ceremony, ocean view ceremony, huntington beach wedding venue, huntington beach hotel, huntington beach wedding, seaside wedding, catering, south asian wedding, indian weddings.