Design Visage

Costa Mesa, CA View map

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Design Visage is a wedding hair and makeup artist based in Costa Mesa, California. With more than 30 years of experience in the wedding industry, Design Visage helps hundreds of brides each year to look beautiful on their wedding day. The company specializes in customizing looks according to the bride's wishes and making sure that they provide a unique makeup experience.

Experience
Caren Lazarus is the founder of Design Visage. With her talent and skills, she was able to build a company that provides every bride a good quality service when it comes to makeup. She has recruited and trained professional artists to help her in the company. With several years in the wedding indutry, Meghan is the studio manager. She has a great appreciation for the makeup and hair artists. After Caren Lazarus stepped down, Jackie took over the company operations in November of 2016. She keeps Caren's legacy by providing every bride with makeup that will highlight their natural beauty on their wedding day.

Design Visage provides consultations, makeup, hair, and tanning services. Its hair services include hair trials, on-site hair, updos/styling, haircuts, and textured styling. The company focuses on on-site makeup using airbrush, contour, and natural makeup.

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What hair services do you offer?

Haircuts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Kelly
    Kelly A. Married on 10/10/2022

Made my wedding day

I cannot express how thankful and relieved I felt finding this salon through my venue. They were so responsive, got me appointments even though I did it more last minute than most brides and they did the most amazing job making me and and my sister look lovely for my special day. I was so nervous at my preview because my hair is fine and thin and soft and my skin is a mess and I worried i would not be able to look like a glowing bride. Tina was phenomenal. She is so talented. She turned me into the most stunning bride. My makeup was flawless. I was radiating. My hair fabulous! My sister鈥檚 fabulous. She listened to everything we wanted and more. She was the first vendor I saw on my big day and she started my day off great. I am forever grateful for talented hard work and her lovely personality. Thank you Tina and thank you Design Visage. I will add photos once I have them back.
    Stephanie J. Married on 05/14/2022

Amazing Experience

Design Visage (Especially Tonya & Jennifer) were amazing. From the hair & makeup trial to my wedding day, they made my bridesmaids, mom & myself beautiful and we had a great time hanging with them! They listened to all of our asks and were able to execute them flawlessly. I looked and felt beautiful on my wedding day thanks to them. Don't hesitate to book them!
    Nicole F. Married on 04/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great Hair and Makeup Services!

After having the hair and makeup trial at our first vendor, neither of us were happy and we were trying to find a new vendor only a couple months out from our wedding. Design Visage was easy to work with and accommodated our schedule. Our stylist Amy was absolutely fantastic working with me (the bride) through what I wanted and also doing the groom's hair and makeup. The day of was easy and smooth sailing, and the other folks in my wedding party who got their hair and makeup done were also thrilled!
  • illustration stars

Ryan & Shannon
23 photos 路 01/16/2016
Kyle & Christina
18 photos 路 08/16/2015

Kevin Covey Wedding & Event Coordination Kevin Covey Wedding & Event Coordination Wedding Planners

Design Visage have always taken such great care of my clients beauty needs throughout the years. The stylists are fabulous and always have my clients ready & looking gorgeous on time which is so very important on a such a special day as a wedding!

Joanne Leung Photography Joanne Leung Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Design visage in two different weddings. They always manage to pull off the most amazing looks that look classic and effortless on the brides and bridesmaids that enhance their beauty. They are very good with the timeline and don't eat into my portrait time at all. Super professional and friendly. Would definitely recommend. Joanne from Joanne Leung Photography

EVENTS BY KATHERINE EVENTS BY KATHERINE Wedding Planners

Design Visage always delivers beautiful hair and makeup on the wedding day. You don't want to take chances on an inexperienced artist since you have your wedding day only once, and your wedding pictures forever! I recommend Design Visage for my brides, and they always look gorgeous!

3303 Harbor Blvd., Suite B6 Costa Mesa, 92626

Call for an Appointment Weddings and Events 7 days a week
Location of (Design Visage)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding