Flawless Faces

Costa Mesa, CA View map Visit website

Flawless Faces is a wedding hair and makeup boutique located in Costa Mesa, California. Providing flawless hair and makeup services, the team customizes updos and makeup looks to best complement the bride.

Experience
Carina Lindgren, the owner, has spent several years as a MAC makeup artist. Continuously providing stunning hair and makeup transformations, Carina and her team are highly specialized and trained as Flawless Faces artists. Specializing in vanity services for all events, they have been in the wedding industry for more than 17 years.

Services are provided on-location or at the boutique. They offer the following beauty services:

• Consultations
  • Group services
  • Hair and makeup
  • Spa
  • Tanning
  • Hair removal
  • Facial

Other Services
Preparing the bride’s skin and body for the special event, Flawless Faces also offer luxury services in studio. The treatments and services that they offer include:

• Customized facials
  • Chemical peels
  • Photo facials
  • Vein therapy
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$55

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$40

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Spa
Tanning

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Whitney
    Whitney M. Married on 11/05/2021

10 stars if I could

I seriously couldn’t say enough about this company. Every bridesmaid said they’ve never had hair and makeup done this well. Ashley did my hair and makeup for rehearsal dinner and oh my gosh, I love her. Wedding day Ashley, Marjon, and Carina killed it. Got us done early and all perfection. Ashley even stayed a little late to do the makeup shots with the photographer. Hire them, one of the best wedding decisions I made.
  • Darcy
    Darcy R. Married on 07/10/2021

Great Hair/Makeup Team

We worked with Flawless Faces for our bridal party hair and makeup and everyone loved their look! All the girls felt beautiful and the hair/makeup stayed all day and all night! Carina worked up a schedule to accommodate 9 girls getting their hair and makeup before the 1pm wedding mass. I worked with Shanon and Marissa for my bridal hair and makeup and they were fantastic! They did exactly what I wanted in my bridal trial and the day of the wedding. They asked clarifying questions to make sure they understood what I wanted. They also created a fun and upbeat atmosphere in our getting ready room. Thank you, Flawless Faces!
    Jorlyn S. Married on 06/12/2021

Simply Amazing!

This is an updated review as FF did the makeup and hair for me and my girls on my big day. Breanna and Marissa were AMAZING! Great vibes during the whole time and they made is look and feel beautiful! They were on time, keeping track, and were just great. So happy I found FF and had Breanna and Marissa. Best choice, hands down!

I went with Flawless Faces for my makeup trial for my engagement photo session and I chose RIGHT! Stephanie and Marissa were both amazing! Marissa is such a great energy and was just amazing with my hair - she blew me away, and she was so easy to talk to and was great in every way. Stephanie was amazing with my makeup. After a few disappointing trials - she brought me happy tears. She did beyond AMAZING makeup without making me look less than me. They are both so awesome - I booked them both for my event. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND FLAWLESS FACES AND BOTH OF THEM!!!
  • illustration stars

23 photos · 11/02/2014

Deals

Flawless Faces 1
Offer
Come in and enjoy a Customized Facial to fit your skin's current needs. A combination of a spa facial and treatment for any skin concerns all in one! Normally $85.

Pricing

Fête The Venue Fête The Venue Banquet Halls

We love working with Flawless Faces! All of their team is so amazingly talented and comfortable to be around. We highly suggested reaching out to Flawless for anything and everything beauty!

Gilmore Studios Gilmore Studios Wedding Photographers

We have worked along side Carina for years! She is fast, on time, and always does an amazing job. We highly recommend Flawless Faces.

Agape Planning and Design Agape Planning and Design Wedding Planners

Flawless Faces is absolutely fabulous! Carina and her team are always reliable, organized, and on time. All of my brides have been very happy with their wedding day services. I highly recommend them to all of my clients!

124 Broadway Suite D, Suite D Costa Mesa, CA, 92627

By Appointment
Location of (Flawless Faces)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding