Fête The Venue

$5k - $6k For 100 Guests
Up to 400 guests

$5k - $6k For 100 Guests
Up to 400 guests

Venue Rental ranges from $5,000-$10,000 (See attached for rental packages)

Venue Minimums

Friday Nights $10,00 minimum (Venue Retnal + Bar Package, before tax)

Saturday Nights $15,000 Minimum (Venue Retnal + Bar Package, before tax)

Fête - The Venue is a modern urban wedding venue in the Orange County, California area. Conveniently located near John Wayne Airport and many hotels.

THE VENUE (includes tables and chairs to accomodate 400 guests)

Weddings at Fête reflect the artistic personalities of the couples who get married here. Our finished warehouse is the perfect space for couples who want to focus their energies on adding special personal touches in order to create a wedding ceremony and reception that reflects their unique spirit and partnership. Just like our couples, no two events are alike.

Like no other venue in the city, Fête offers an modern urban industrial space that provides plenty of versatility, yet enough amenities and upgrades that will make planning your event effortless. With its 7,000 square foot open floor plan and 3,500 square foot outdoor courtyard, our space can be customized to meet your needs.

BRIDAL SUITE

There’s much to be done before the ‘I dos,’ on your wedding day. Envision yourself getting pampered and prepared in our elegant Bridal Suite, complete with two vanity stations and a surplus of space that can be utilized by you and your entire bridal party. Take away the stress that comes with making sure you stay wedding ready when traveling to and from your ceremony and reception site. Fete has all the space you need to be a one stop, wedding day, shop!

GROOMS LOUNGE

Fete knows that our grooms need a space to call their own as well! Our sophisticated Groom’s Lounge provides the perfect pre-event environment and includes restroom access and use of our (however big) television. Located just steps away from our main banquet hall, grooms and their entourage will be set and ready to go come event time!

Take a live walkthough of the venue Click on Link for Live walk though

You also can reference pictures of the venue on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/fetethevenue/

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$6,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$6,500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$5,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$6,500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Parking
Tables

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$19

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Garden
Loft

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Bar Services
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Wifi

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Chairs
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

January
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

Message vendor

• Z
    Zoey J. Married on 04/03/2021

Venue of Dreams

Every bride has their “dream venue.” It took me the better half of 6 months to find my venue. I toured over 30+ venues in Southern California. I live in Orange County and I drove south to Fall Brook and Temecula, out to Oak Glen and Palm Springs, and was getting ready to head North to Los Angeles. It was a Sunday afternoon; I missed my first appointment with Fete (accidentally) and they kindly rescheduled. Before the appointment I told my mom “I have this appointment at Fete, I am not sure about this place but who knows.” When I walked into the venue I was stunned. I knew immediately it was my venue. The pictures online do not do this venue any justice. The venue is huge, gorgeous, full of textures. It allows every bride to have their own vision come to life. Not only was the venue amazing, but the owners are wonderful.
    Planning a wedding is difficult. Planning a wedding during a pandemic takes the stress levels to unimaginable places. Having Kristi and her husband, the owners of Fete, helping us every step of the way allowed us to have the wedding of our dreams. They are approachable in all situations and truly provided wonderful customer service! If you don’t believe me, reach out to Kristi and set up that appointment because you will be blown away, just as I was.
  • Christine
    Christine Married on 02/08/2020

February Wedding 2020

We visited about 10+ venues before we found Fete the Venue in 2019. I remember my first interaction with Christina was my first time calling to schedule a tour. She was responsive and helpful and found a time that worked for everyone. Upon visiting Fete the Venue, we were blown away by the possibilties and the amount of space we had to work with. Every step of the way, Christina made wedding planning stress-free. She gave us the freedom to bring in our own vendors and setup however we saw fit. We were able to extend our night until 1am and bring in our own caterer, Jav's BBQ, because he was not on the preferred list of caterers. Christina accomodated all our requests, communicated with our all vendors and ensured everything was perfect. Her email communication is excellent and I never had to worry about her getting back to me. She always found a solution, was helpful, and was always genuinely excited about my wedding day. The day-of was no different. I did not have to worry about anything. The layout we completed prior to the event which made the night stress-free. ALL our guests were amazed by the venue, the cleanliness, safety, and layout. We were worried about a rainy day in February, so we had two plans for the day-of. Thankfully, it did not rain, but we had a plan in action and that was really important. Despite the venue being grand, it felt cozy and intimate. I have heard nothing but great things from all our guests on the day of the wedding and afterward. Fete was a dream come true and I am so lucky to have picked this venue.

Fête The Venue's reply:

Thank you so much Christine! Really appreciate your kind words to reassure future clients that they are in good hands. Many thanks and Congratulations on your Wedding again. - Christina Groenewald
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Flawless Faces Flawless Faces Wedding Hair & Makeup

Fete - The Venue is a great location for a large event or wedding. They also have a great outdoor space with hanging bistro lights that make for a nice environment!

Jay's Catering Company Jay's Catering Company Wedding Caterers

Fete The Venue is an amazing space! Perfect location in Costa Mesa, can accommodate large groups, and has all the amenities you could ever need. The staff is great and very welcoming.

EVENTS by Robin EVENTS by Robin Wedding Planners

The Fete is the new hot venue in Orange County! We are so excited to see them grow into a well-known and successful venue for weddings and corporate events! We were privileged enough to be part of their grand opening event and help design a gorgeous event for our wedding industry professionals to experience The Fete in action! Nothing but great feedback for the new venue! The team at The Fete are amazing...big shout out to Kira who will take great care of you. Her attention to detail, professionalism and creativity are just a few great characteristics! Book today, you won't be disappointed - its the perfect blank space to create your dream event!

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
3101 Redhill Ave Costa Mesa, CA, 92626
657.900.2077
Location of (Fête The Venue)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding