1570 Scenic Ave, Costa Mesa, CA 92626 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 3

About The Turnip Rose

The Turnip Rose boasts a luxurious wedding venue located in Costa Mesa, California. This innovative catering company purchased a former Napa Valley-based winery, turning it into a beautiful wedding venue called the Promenade. The Promenade offers an expansive park, a scenic rose garden, and an inviting reception space. The Turnip Rose projects a Mediterranean ambiance throughout their venue, inspiring thoughts of far off destinations and exotic locations. They are pleased to host wedding events, charity galas, and outdoor concerts.

Facilities and Capacity

The Turnip Rose has a variety of spaces that may be used for wedding celebrations. The Promenade is an upscale event space that may be transformed into an indoor-outdoor party room based on the needs of the client. Couples will be able to enjoy an open floorplan that filters onto a patio that is set aglow with soft bistro string lighting. The slate flooring in the interior of the building is a fantastic setting for a dance floor. Up to 240 guests are able to enjoy an event at this location. The grand park or the rose garden may be able to suit 750 guests. The park area has an abundance of trees that are well-manicured and cared for. There is also a Noguchi rock garden that influences a relaxed and zen feeling in the surrounding areas.

The Turnip Rose is pleased to provide their premier catering services for events that take place in any of their available locations. They have over three decades of experience catering events, providing exceptional service at each and every one. Their packages include linens, chairs, decor, wine barrel tables, furniture, heaters, umbrellas, parking for 350 guests, and more. Their catering team includes a Maitre d, a reception manager, a supervisor, and one waiter per every three tables. The provided consultant will assist with timetables, greeting, design setup, coordination, and many other important day-of duties. With The Turnip Rose's dedicated coordination, couples are able to rest easy knowing that nothing is left to chance.

Follow The Turnip Rose on

Real Weddings 5 Photos

84 Reviews for The Turnip Rose

• Jenny

Jenny · Married on 02/15/2020

Turnip Rose truly goes above and beyond!

My husband and I got married at Turnip Rose on 02.15.2020. We had been engaged for two years and had been working with Turnip Rose for about a year and a half. Barbi was our point of contact throughout the entire process. She made the process very clear, easy, and transparent; which, both my husband and I truly appreciated.

Prior to booking with Turnip Rose, my husband and I had viewed a LOT of venues. Turnip Rose is a hidden gem. It's nestled between industrial complexes in Costa Mesa. However, when at the venue itself, you easily forget due to the lush grounds, beautiful gazebo, and market lights that transport you into this beautiful, romantic setting.

Besides the beauty, one of the main reasons my husband and I chose to go with this venue is because of how inclusive its pricing is and because of how delicious the food was! I truly do think going with this venue made the wedding planning process significantly less stressful for me!

After our wedding, our family and friends have done nothing but RAVE about how beautiful the venue was and how delicious the food was. Brandi (our coordinator) did an incredible job! Both families and the wedding party were highly impressed by her professionalism and ability to keep us all on track throughout the entire day. Additionally, Brandi was responsible for setting up all of our decorations the day of, and I gave her a lot of stylistic freedom on where certain items should go and she managed to decorate the venue beautifully!

Additionally, the servers and bartenders went above and beyond throughout our wedding! My family commented that the servers were constantly checking in to see if there was anything they needed. They also discussed how they left the venue with such a full, happy stomach by the end of the night! They made all our guests feel extremely welcomed and cared for throughout the entire evening. It's been over a week since we've gotten married and I still have family and friends calling me to tell me how much they loved and appreciated the service and the food!

Throughout this wedding planning process, my husband and I both agreed that the ceremony is for the couple while the reception is really for the guests. I think Turnip Rose does a fantastic job ensuring that the balance is met. Their professionalism, eye for detail, and welcoming staff made our wedding perfect in our eyes and we are beyond grateful to the venue by their ability to make our event so memorable for our guests.

Thank you again, Turnip Rose! We are so thankful for you all making our day an incredible one!

Sent on 02/25/2020

Aisha · Married on 09/06/2019

Better than we could've imagined!

Thank you Lori and Maggie for making our wedding so wonderful! The whole experience was amazing and Lori truly works with you to make the day and process leading up to the day perfect. Maggie was our day planner and truly took care of us. I was 22 weeks pregnant at our wedding and she knew the moments I needed to hide a little. Truly a great team at Turnip Rose!

Sent on 09/20/2019

The Turnip Rose Pricing

The Turnip Rose Price Rates

The Turnip Rose FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 1650.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 1350.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Dessert
    Server(s)
    Wedding Cake
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 25.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    House Beer
    House Liquor
    House Wine
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Banquet Hall
    Garden
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    All Inclusive Packages
    Outside Vendors
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Centerpieces
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Decor
    Furniture
    Lighting
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Chocolate Fountain
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    December

Real Weddings

• 1570 Scenic Ave Costa Mesa, CA, 92626 See on map
    714-312-1284 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Turnip Rose)