401 N. Anaheim Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92805 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 47
  • Deals 1

About The Colony House

The Colony House is an industrial-inspired wedding venue located in the Colony District of Anaheim, California. This 6,000-square-foot venue offers a mix of different styles, architectural influences, and versatile spaces for a chic and and memorable setting.

Facilities and Capacity
With craftsman style architectural influences, The Colony House offers many contemporary and versatile indoor and outdoor spaces for an unforgettable ceremony and reception. Their spacious Great Room features a fully exposed brick wall, a vaulted craftsman-style ceiling, and beautifully reclaimed wood accents. It also includes an elevated stage, state-of-the-art A/V system, bar, and connected bridal suite. This room can accommodate up to 250 seated guests and up to 700 for a cocktail-style reception. The Loft overlooks the Great Room and showcases stunning wall-to-wall windows and wood panel flooring, as well as its own private bar and restrooms, accommodating 150 standing guests. The Patio is a fully enclosed, open-air space just off The Great Room and features both an exquisite natural living wall with different varieties of succulents and a warm and cozy fireplace. The Patio can accommodate up to 100 standing guests. The backyard is a vast paved space that can be transformed into a full outdoor tented venue.

The Colony House offers many wedding-related services for a seamless and stress-free experience, including providing tables, chairs, decor, and audio equipment to enhance the atmosphere of your event. The venue is available to host ceremonies, receptions, and engagement parties. The wedding services they provide for your big day include:

• Cake cutting
  • Server(s)
  • Setup
  • Valet

Cuisine
The Colony House offers the convenience of in-house catering and bar services through their catering company, 24 Carrots, providing gourmet cuisine, professional staff, and signature service. They will also supply all needed barware, china, flatware, glassware, and linens for your event.

Location
The Colony House is centrally located in Orange County, California, less than three miles from the Anaheim Convention Center and the iconic Disneyland Resort. It is steps away from Pearson’s Park, a scenic, open green space that includes walking trails, a lagoon, and an outdoor community amphitheater.

*Introducing Micro-Weddings*

6 Reviews for The Colony House

• Christine

Christine Guerrero · Married on 11/10/2019

Best Night of Our Lives

My finance and I just tied the knot last week at Colony House and all we can say is WOW! Mind you we planned our wedding in 90 days and from the start we knew Colony House was the place for us. There are so many areas around the venue you can have your ceremony and the cocktail loft is probably our most favorite spot of the entire venue! With such short notice to pull this whole thing off Nicole G. and Shae H. were on it and helped in every way possible leading up to the big day. From with suggestions for DJs and giving me their honest opinion about ideas, I don’t know what I would have done without them. (Sorry ladies for my mass emails)
    Anyhow on the day of our wedding Nicole G greeted us at the front doors and welcomed us to our vision of our perfect day. Everything we had discussed was spot on and we had our perfect venue right in front of us. All the time while waiting for the time to arrive to walk down the aisle my fiancé and I weren’t stressed one bit. The staff greeted us in the bridal suite with a bottle of champagne, probably to calm the wedding jitters, everyone seriously did the BEST job setting up the entire venue.
    The ceremony was a hit. The reception was a hit. Cocktail hour was so much fun and personally my favorite but overall the food stole the show. Just saying, get the macaroni and cheese with brisket! The only down side of the entire day was that I couldn’t eat anymore. There was so much yummy food available, we ate everything in site and couldn’t even finish our dinner plates. [But it was so good we were bummed talking about how we couldn’t eat anymore without exploding - still talking about it a week later] I would say my fiancé…my husband..and I loved hosting our wedding at Colony House and if we could would come back to have dinner catered by 24 Carrots we would! From the appetizers – bleu cheese sliders to the chicken adobo and the bbq brisket, glazed corn and macaroni and cheese, it was all delicious. Thank you to the staff and Colony House and 24 Carrots for making our day our dream come true!
    PS to future brides: Don't be a Bridezilla and more people will want to work with you. Just saying

Sent on 10/15/2019

I haven't had my wedding there yet, but I wanted to post a review on their awesome customer service. I booked this for my wedding venue 18 months in advance and 6 months have passed and they've been really responsive to all my questions. I'm sure I've been sweating about all the small details too early in the game but I appreciate them taking the time to respond to this brides incessant questions. Really looking forward to my wedding next year with them!

Sent on 10/19/2015

The Colony House FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 6500
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 5000
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 6500
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 5000
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Chairs
    Clean Up
    Lighting/Sound
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Server(s)
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Historic Building
    Loft
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer?
    Bar Services
    Catering Services
    Clean Up
    Event Rentals
    Get Ready Rooms
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Audio Equipment
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Valet
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    April
    September
    October
    November
    December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    February
    March

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Colony House 1
    Micro-Weddings

We believe that you should have the opportunity to celebrate your love – no matter the circumstances – because your love is limitless.

The Colony House is proud to present Micro-Weddings, which allow you to be surrounded by your closest loved ones for an intimate ceremony in a beautiful setting. Our impeccable planning and outstanding signature service offer you peace of mind and a remarkable experience on your special day. Elevate your ceremony with a stunning prix fixe brunch or dinner, curated by Executive Chef Nicholas Weber, for a day as breathtaking as you are.

Because big or small, the most important day of your life is ours, too.

Micro-Wedding Options Include:

• Ceremony Only
      • 2 Hours including Ceremony Rentals
      • Morning and Afternoon Options Available
    • Ceremony + Reception
      • 4 Hours including Ceremony Rentals
      • Morning and Afternoon Options Available
      • Prix Fixe Brunch or Dinner Menus

Available June 1 - August 31, 2020. Pricing starts at $2,500. New bookings only.

Contact The Colony House for details.

• 401 N. Anaheim Blvd Anaheim, CA, 92805 See on map
    Location of (The Colony House)