Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

About Country Garden Caterers & Venues

Multiple Winner of "Best of Show" at National Catering Convention

** Check out our $29.95 Facility and Catering special under "DEALS" **

Our experience as one of the premier caterers in Orange County spans over four decades with over a dozen awards from the Southern California Restaurant Writers Association.

The Country Garden Caterers’ Event Facility is located in Santa Ana, off of Main Street and 8th Street. The Old County Court house is right around the corner and we are in the middle of the City's "Historical Revitalization" area. The exposed-brick building was built in 1930 and was the original AAA offices for Southern California and we are a Historical site.

The facility, with its rustic "Vintage Orange County" charm can seat up to 200 guests, utilizing both the upstairs loft and downstairs area. For events with 125 or less, we can use the upstairs landing for ceremonies and then hold the dinner & dancing reception down stairs. We include all the tables and chiavari chairs for your four hour event. We offer audio-visual equipment for you to use at no additional charge, a beautiful pub-style bar, cocktail and a dancing area. Clients love the twinkle lights, comfortable atmosphere and versatile set-up options.

In addition to our Santa Ana Event Facility, Country Garden Caterers is the preferred Caterer at over 70 different Southern California and Los Angles locations and we're more than happy to make suggestions and help you find just the right location.  We are also a full service rental company, bakery, designers and liquor licensed and insured.

Let our professional Event Coordinators provide personal attention to all your details so you can truly enjoy your special day!

Categories: Wedding Caterer, Wedding Venue, Rehearsal Dinner

Lactose Free (1)
Limited Bar (1)
Premium Liquor (1)
Signature Drink (1)

Diana and her staff are AMAZING!. I started planning my wedding almost 2 yrs in advance. My fiance and I went to one of Diana's bridal fairs which really helped give us ideas for our wedding. Shortly after the fair we met with Diana for a tasting and wow, their food blew us away. Diana was so sweet and so helpful that we decided to also hire her as our day of coordinator and thank God we did. AS much stress as I had been under I dont know what we woukd have done without her. She kept our whole evening running smoothly and her set up was beautiful! We recieved so many compliments from our guest on how beautiful everything was and how good the food was. I was even told we had the perfect wedding which is amazing because most newlyweds will tell you something always goes wrong. Not at our wedding. It was great! We had no problems and We were able to enjoy ourselves because Diana and her staff had it all under control. We absolutely love Diana. I will not miss the stress but I will miss working with Diana. Thank you Diana for all your help. Our wedding was amazing because of you. We can't thank you enough. We love u!

Profile Picture Vivian, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Oh my gosh, CGC was our caterer for our wedding day and we couldn't be more pleased!! Not only was it more affordable compared to some of the other places we had checked out during our catering and venue search, but the food was so delicious!! The weeks leading up to the wedding I was having doubts about our buffet selection and wanted to change it to a two-entree plated meal. During our final meeting with Diana at CGC, she talked to us about why I wanted to change it and discussed the pricing. I'm SOOO glad she helped steer me back to my original buffet choice because not only did it save us money, but the food was just delicious! I had been debating over beef colorado and chile verde and I went on Diana's suggestion because we couldn't try either one leading up to the wedding. Seriously, don't ever doubt this woman because she knows her stuff! The chile verde was so good, as was everything else! We received a lot of compliments on all of the food and how wonderful everything looked, which Diana helped us out on the rentals as well. Again, I took her suggestions as far as how to mix and match the colors so it wouldn't be overdone and come day of, everything was perfect. Thank you Diana and all of the CGC staff for your amazing work and for helping to make our day so wonderful!

Profile Picture Jeannette, 10/7/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Vegetarian, Mexican, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Signature Drink, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings

Country Garden Caterers & Venues Pricing

Valet
Wheelchair Access
10 AWARDS

11 ENDORSEMENTS
Working with Diane and Country Garden Caterers is always a pleasure! Professional, real, enthusiastic, and organized. Everything you could want in a partner. And they know exactly how to make their clients happy. Their venue is warm, fun and perfect when you want your guests to feel relaxed and very content. Amazing food, excellent presentation. Wonderful for business gatherings, weddings and all types of parties. It's the kind of spot you never want to leave! Lene Knobel / Events & Sales Manager / Chunk-N-Chip / lene@chunknchip.com / 949.572.5726

Country Garden Caterers is truly an amazing vendor! Nothing but the best! GREAT food, staff, servers, and costumer service. I've had the pleasure to work with Country Garden Caterers many times. Everytime I work with this team I know I don't have to worry. They are very professional, punctual, reliable, friendly, and really hardworking. Always showing great team work and great service! HIGHLY RECOMMED! Rita:)

Amazing cuisine and great event staff! Always a pleasure working with them.

Country Garden Caterers always provides amazing food with beautiful copious amounts of décor. Just tell them your theme and they do all the work for you! It is always a pleasure to work alongside them.

Events

719 North Main Street, Santa Ana, CA 92701   See On Map
714-972-9069 (phone)
Country Garden Caterers & Venues is a wedding Caterer from Orange County servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Los Angeles County, Riverside County, and San Bernardino County. Country Garden Caterers & Venues is a professional Caterer that has been part of the Southern California wedding industry since 1978 specializing in Southern California Weddings & Receptions.