Long Beach, CA 90802 Map · Phone number

About Pop the Champagne Events Day of Coordination Experts

We are the Day of Coordination Experts! That's all we do, and we are the best! We know how to make your day run smoothly and organically - juggling setup, vendors, family, wedding party and all the rest to ensure the couple is enjoying their day.

Let us help you make your wedding day run like a well oiled matrimonial machine!

Follow Pop the Champagne Events Day of Coordination Experts on

bkm 20150830 0123
mcp2013paulericka46

70 Reviews for Pop the Champagne Events Day of Coordination Experts

Deeya · Married on 12/28/2018

The best decision you can make!!

Our venue suggesting Allie from POC was the best gift anyone could have given us! From the beginning, I felt so comfortable with Allie -- her warmth and wit kept me sane throughout the planning process. She was always available to answer any of my questions, provide vendor suggestions, share her wealth of knowledge, and so much more. She innately understood when too many other things were going on for me and wedding planning just couldn't be my priority; without asking she picked up the pieces, caught all of the balls in the air and made sure everything was perfect. We will be forever grateful to POC! Basically, if you are planning any type of wedding event you absolutely need a DOC and you need Allie's (and I'm sure the rest of the POC team is just as amazing) guidance!!

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 12/15/2018

Just Hire them!

We used PTC as our DOC for our wedding 3 weeks ago, and I could not be happier! My friends and family are still talking about the flow, and ease of transition witnessed. Not to mention we literally had ZERO worries from the moment we arrived on our wedding day. My first 'phone interview' for a DOC was with PTC 11 mo. prior to our wedding and as soon as I spoke with Allie I knew I didn't need to look anymore.

I wasn't in the market for a full on planner, but I am so happy I found PTC sooner in the process because Allie was super helpful with vendor questions, contracts, and just overall 1st time wedding planning questions. She was extremely responsive and also checked in basically monthly to make sure I was on target to book our big vendors in time.

Once we had our actual first meeting I was even more confident in our choice to go with PTC. Allie took on communication with my vendors, built our timeline and brainstormed with me in making sure the order of events was in good flow and fit our vision. We were planning our wedding from cross country so having Allie be so AH-MAZING was beyond helpful.

Day of- My now husband and I literally worried about NOTHING, both Allie and Shauna (asst. for our wedding) were cool as cucumbers through the whole thing and handled all things logistics! They took the 'wedding workshop' that was in my parents living room and brought it to life in the venue along with our florist and I was blown away. Being a planner by nature and very detail oriented, it was tough to hand over a vision- but they elevated that vision and I wish I could live it over and over. My hubby and I truly enjoyed our wedding, ate great food, had ALL the liquids we could want because of PTC. They anticipated our needs that day and made sure we got to live our moment. My only regret is we didn't get a photo with them!

PTC was a dream come true! I can not thank Allie & Shauna enough for a stress free day!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Kristena · Married on 06/29/2018

Working with Sarah of PTC was an absolute dream. Over a month has gone by since our wedding and my husband and I continue to exclaim, "Thank goodness for Sarah!!". Sarah was the sweetest, most wonderful person to work with. I always knew she had everything under control. She made our wedding exceed the expectations we had.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Pop the Champagne Events Day of Coordination Experts FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 8

• Spare Hands
    Spare Hands Wedding Caterers

Allie and Her crew are absolutely amazing -- keeping you organized and beautifully styled from start to finish -- we ABSOLUTELY L.O.V.E. working any event with PTC in charge

• Showcase DJ Service
    Showcase DJ Service Wedding DJs

What can I say about Pop the Champagne that hasn't already been said!? They definitely know their stuff! They are my favorite day-of planner in Southern California for sure. Allie and her team of babes definitely have what it takes to deliver the wedding day of your dreams! They are all super cool to work with, organized, and love to have fun! If you are in need of Day-of coordination for your big day, look no further...Hire Pop the Champagne right now!!!

• Laura Ford Photos
    Laura Ford Photos Wedding Photographers

The BEST Day of Coodinators in SoCal! I've worked with these gals, and from a behind-the-scene perspective, they are great at what they do!

• Long Beach, 90802 See on map