Long Beach, CA 90802 Map · Phone number

About Pop the Champagne Events Day of Coordination Experts

We are the Day of Coordination Experts! That's all we do, and we are the best! We know how to make your day run smoothly and organically - juggling setup, vendors, family, wedding party and all the rest to ensure the couple is enjoying their day.

Let us help you make your wedding day run like a well oiled matrimonial machine!

Follow Pop the Champagne Events Day of Coordination Experts on

74 Reviews for Pop the Champagne Events Day of Coordination Experts

1 User photo

Pop the Champagne Events Day of Coordination Experts 1

Amanda Perry · Married on 07/06/2019

Best Day Of Coordinators!

Pop the Champagne is the way to go if you need a day of wedding coordinator!

From the very start, Allie, the owner becomes your point person with any and all questions you may have while prepping for your big day. She is so organized, fast at responding, and gave great referrals for vendors.

About three months out from your wedding, Allie introduces you to your day of coordinator and from there on out, that person is your go to for EVERYTHING. So much more goes into this than just the day of. I am absolutely amazed at this company’s expertise. They create your timeline, handle all props and decor, deal with all aspects of managing vendors (insurance, contracts, deliveries, arrivals, and everything else). They work closely with the venue to make sure everything is set and runs smoothly. This took SO MUCH stress off my plate. They also give the coordinator an assistant for the day of so you know that anything that needs to get done will be covered!

I’m sure the whole PTC team is amazing, but my husband and I feel incredibly grateful that Amy was our day of coordinator. She was so organized throughout the whole process. From the moment we met her at our timeline meeting, we felt like she totally understood and listened to everything we wanted. In the weeks leading up to the wedding she put me at ease and worked tirelessly to set us up for success. She managed our rehearsal and was so incredible the day of the wedding. A few things went wrong as they do with weddings, and she was putting out fires and was my advocate for everything. I cannot thank her enough for this. Additionally, guests and family members were coming up to us at the wedding asking who she was and complimenting her. I know my wedding would not be same without her. Not only is she an expert, she is extremely thoughtful, genuine, and understanding.

Thank you to Allie, Amy, and the whole PTC team for making my wedding such a success and keeping me from losing my mind in the planning process!

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Julianne

Julianne · Married on 06/22/2019

Saved the Day

I can’t imagine our wedding without the incredible Pop the Champagne. Originally, a family friend had gifted us her professional services as a day-of-coordinator and then about a month before the wedding, she canceled. I panicked and called every suggested vendor from our venue. Then came Pop the Champagne to save the day with their endless amount of on-demand support, guidance, resources, tips, and suggestions and all-around good vibes.

I was on the phone with Allie the next day and was immediately drawn to her down to earth, realistic personality. The day after, I had a meeting with my Lead Coordinator, Amy, and had a timeline in my hand by the end of the week. These ladies know what they’re doing and are compassionate towards your unique situation, vision, and story, not to mention they are transparent about their pricing and supportive of LGBTQ. I 100% believe that PTC has the best value for a day-of coordinator in Southern California.

Now on to my lovely Amy and her assistant Sierra. With about a month to go before the big day, I wasn’t able to find a time to physically meet Amy until our rehearsal, but I felt like I had known her for years. When Allie introduced me to Amy, she said “Meet Amy, she’ll be your best friend for the next month” and that couldn’t have been truer. Amy was quick to respond to any email or text I sent. She didn’t bat an eye when I changed my mind on things or updated the seating chart 20 times. Amy knew exactly what my husband and I wanted and stayed true to this on the day of the wedding so we didn’t have to worry about any little detail. Our families couldn’t stop raving about how she made sure to take care of our grandparents, offering them earplugs and bringing them their dinner so they were comfortable the entire time. She had her tide pen ready when my bouquet got pollen all down the front of my dress and when my husband, on 3 separate occasions, got bird poop, coffee, and tacos on his suit - all before the "first look." Most importantly, I happened to be running a fever the day of the wedding (probably due to nerves) and she had the Advil and water ready for me every 4 hours on the dot.

It’s honestly the little details that set Amy and Pop the Champagne apart. They gave us everything that we didn’t know we needed and I’m SO grateful that the stars aligned and we were lucky enough to have worked with them. Do not think twice if you have the opportunity to hire Pop the Champagne.

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Ryan

Ryan Frost · Married on 05/25/2019

Great Wedding Planner!

Allie and Pop The Champagne not only salvaged our wedding when our original wedding planner went MIA two weeks before the big day, but led us to having the weekend of our lives. Without getting into all the leftover negatives that Allie made us forget about in no time, Pop the Champagne untangled an absolute mess, and proceeded to take care of every important detail that had been left unattended. Allie did it all with confidence and a great attitude. Not once did we ever leave a conservation feeling as if she and her team weren't on top of it.
    She might be the boss of her company, but the word bossy does not describe her leadership style. She's an amazing collaborator, responsive, and our vendors loved her as much as us. My wife and I cannot speak more highly about Pop the Champagne and I'd be happy to speak to anyone personally in greater detail who is on the fence about who to hire for this important position. Please don't hesitate to reach out.

Sent on 05/27/2019
    Pop the Champagne Events Day of Coordination Experts 2

Pop the Champagne Events Day of Coordination Experts FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 8

• Spare Hands
    Spare Hands Wedding Caterers

Allie and Her crew are absolutely amazing -- keeping you organized and beautifully styled from start to finish -- we ABSOLUTELY L.O.V.E. working any event with PTC in charge

• Showcase DJ Service
    Showcase DJ Service Wedding DJs

What can I say about Pop the Champagne that hasn't already been said!? They definitely know their stuff! They are my favorite day-of planner in Southern California for sure. Allie and her team of babes definitely have what it takes to deliver the wedding day of your dreams! They are all super cool to work with, organized, and love to have fun! If you are in need of Day-of coordination for your big day, look no further...Hire Pop the Champagne right now!!!

• Laura Ford Photos
    Laura Ford Photos Wedding Photographers

The BEST Day of Coodinators in SoCal! I've worked with these gals, and from a behind-the-scene perspective, they are great at what they do!

• Long Beach, 90802 See on map