Pop the Champagne Events Day of Coordination Experts Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Janelle
    Janelle N. Married on 08/27/2021

Best wedding coordinator

Allie and her team went above and beyond for us. From the start before I had even hired her team she was already prompt with her calls and emails. She was helpful through out the whole process and so knowledgeable. Her team is definitely the kind of women you want around you during this time. So helpful and happy I would be there friends outside of this any day! She gave great tips on each area of the wedding details. She also went out of her way several times for us! Day of she was extremely professional and on it. She handled our vendors and really leaded the day. Thanks to Allie and her team we had a great organized wedding planning process and beautiful wedding day!
    Sadie D. Married on 07/17/2021

BEST BEST decision about our wedding

We planned our wedding during Covid....enough said (lol). But Allie, the POP crew, and Luana were there for us every step of the way. Allie's energy, guidance, and the POP podcasts were exactly what I needed especially in those early stages. Every time there was a Covid mis-step she was right there for me with suggestions and more importantly motivation. Luana was my DOC and she instantly got me! Every insane idea I had, she was right there like "YES I got this for you" and was such a joy to be around. She was beyond amazing and without a doubt created an absolute DREAM of a time for everyone! Being the type of person that literally wanted to emcee her own wedding (yes that's a real story), having Luana let me just enjoy the ride was seriously the best gift I ever received.

Bottom line - these ladies know exactly what to do and how to make your day amazing. Trust me, they'll be the best thing you ever decide about your day!
  • Marianna
    Marianna J. Married on 04/24/2021

Best possible investment for our wedding

Allie from Pop the Champagne was a DREAM. Both my new husband and I agree that this was the best money spent from our entire vendor team (and this is saying a lot, because our vendor team was incredible). Allie was incredibly responsive to all my emails/requests/texts - which I found not to be the case with some other people we inquired with, as well as some of our other vendors. She knew her stuff re: wedding industry and helped us pull together the BEST possible team. She was fun, calming, and totally patient with my type-A tendencies. After Covid made our welcome reception fall through, she helped us plan an incredible party the night before our wedding with around a month's notice. Best of all, we had the most incredible wedding day - it was truly seamless in terms of timeline, vendor delivery, and every small detail. Allie helped pull this off and I could not be more grateful!! My bridesmaids loved her too :)

Simply put: if you're planning a wedding in Southern California, hire this team in a second! You will not regret it!!!
    Linsey F. Married on 06/20/2020

Reasonable and Extremely Helpful

Allie was extremely responsive throughout my wedding planning experience, and was beyond understanding when the pandemic hit and my wedding was cancelled. Can't recommend her and her team enough, and think LA brides should think of her as their go-to for day-of coordination.
  • Carly
    Carly W. Married on 05/03/2020

Outstanding service

My husband and I agree--we don't know WHAT we would have done without Allie's help. WE ADORE HER! When our wedding was canceled due to COVID and we had to pivot to a small backyard affair, it was important to us that we didn't sacrifice having a beautiful and special evening, and, crucially, one that we didn't have to bend over backwards to make happen.

Allie was beyond awesome in helping plan and coordinate day of, she has great taste and is wonderful at providing the calm, supportive atmosphere that brides and grooms need. She was stellar in coordinating vendors and paid for herself in many ways as she found clever ways to cut costs all over the place.

We can't say enough about PTC and recommend them to anyone. Money EXTREMELY well spent.
    Sam M. Married on 05/02/2020

Melissa is incredible! Thanks PTC!

Overall, our experience with PTC was amazing. We were originally supposed to get married in 2020, and they were patient throughout our various postponements and Allie was super responsive when we needed advice. Once our day was on the horizon, we were assigned Melissa who was such a blessing. She worked tirelessly to help us find vendors we were still missing, and worked with all vendors to ensure everyone adhered to our venue's strict COVID protocols. Once the day came, my husband and I didn't have to worry about a single thing--she even handled our puppy for a bit! I know our day wouldn't have been the same without her--I highly recommend booking with PTC.
  • Steven
    Steven S. Married on 02/15/2020

2/15/2020 - Loft on PIne

Allie was so incredible she helped make our day so special! She was on top of everything and made the day go so smoothly. I would recommend pop the champagne to anyone they really know how to organize and handle everything. Thank you Allie and the whole team for making our wedding so memorable and fun!
    Janice Married on 11/23/2019

Best decision ever

Hiring a coordinator is not easy, especially because this is somebody you will be communicating a lot with and exchanging thoughts with as the big day approaches. We chatted with a handful of coordinators, and PTC boss lady, Allie, was the only one that we clicked with. She was raw, experienced and looking through PTC's IG page, their weddings looked downright FUN! We booked PTC about 14 months in advance and although they are just month-of coordinator, I felt that they were way more than that. During my whole wedding planning process, Allie was always there to answer my one-off questions and provide valuable resources to guide me in the right direction. And then in the middle of my planning, she came out with her OWN PODCAST *mind blown*. Her podcast episodes addressed almost every one of my concerns and probably prevented a lot of more back and forth emails from me (so kudos to you, Allie!).

Allie ultimately assigned herself to us about 3-4 months out and immediately took over the reins of logistics. We had our first venue walk-through with most of the vendors, and she arrived super organized and ready to attack any questions coming her way. We also met for about an hour afterwards to discuss timeline and honestly, she just seems like one cool chick and someone who I'd love to grab a drink with.

As we approached the big day, Allie was there to answer my questions and bounce ideas off of each other to find the best solution. The last 60 days of wedding planning is definitely the most stressful and Allie was my savior during this time. On the big day, i can honestly say that I was not stressed one bit. I knew wholeheartedly that Allie had everything under control and it really put the cherry on top when several vendors commented to me that we were either ahead of schedule and that this was the most "relaxed" wedding they ever worked. This really touched me, because we really wanted our wedding to flow organically and wanted everyone to have a good time. We are so, so grateful to her taking for taking the reins of our wedding day and letting us truly enjoy the day with our loved ones. The hype is real, our wedding day was perfect and we couldn't thank Allie more for it!
  • Rachel
    Rachel N. Married on 10/26/2019

Amy is a rockstar day-of-coordinator!

As a bride, you expect nothing but the best for the biggest day of your life. For me, this meant PERFECTION. I'm a control-freak, which means the year leading up to our wedding, I've hand selected EVERY. SINGLE. DETAIL. Nothing was overlooked, and I had a large say in what I wanted and how I wanted it. I'm talking about a surprise grand entrance/flash mob that needed to be strategically hidden till the very last second, a billion details (neon signs, large acrylic signs, 6ft escort card displays, how the napkins should be knotted, custom everything, etc.), and having to deal with a bunch of vendors (live water color artists,boba baristas, etc.). It was literally a huge deal!

I was a bit nervous hiring a day-of-coordinator. All my hard work and planning for a whole year put in the hands of one person. My venue (Ebell Club Long Beach) required one, and recommended Pop the Champagne, and so there I was. Let me tell you- Amy was truly sent from HEAVEN! There's no one that could've handled me and my wedding, like she did.

Process: Amy was assigned to me about 2 months before my wedding. She was always available to talk via text, outside of our scheduled calls. The calls that we had were always friendly, and Amy was always on her A-game! She made sure she was aware of everything and helped us make efficient and smart decisions. She was also the point of contact with all of our vendors as the day got closer, which included obtaining contracts, confirming everyone understood house rules, walking us through our design meeting and making sure everyone knew their allotted times. She created a very helpful item/detail list, which made it easy for me to designate what goes where, who takes home what and when things need to be set up. Her process was FLAWLESS!

Rehearsal: Amy was so helpful! Since Ebell had an event the Friday before our wedding, we weren't able to rehearse the ceremony in that space. Instead, we used a conference room in our hotel. Our hotel gave us a different room from the one we booked, and we didn't know until everyone got there. Amy took care of talking to the front desk, and in the end the rehearsal went well. She was able to effortlessly manage a "herd of cattle," as I'd like to call us. We had about 40 people in our bridal party, so being able to communicate to everyone and ensure they were attentive was a hassle, but Amy didn't flinch at all. She also made her personal car available afterwards, and we were able to give her décor beforehand, which saved a bunch of time on the day-of.

Wedding Day: Being hidden away in the bridal suite the majority of the day, I was nervous to see if all my vision and its elements would come together. When I finally saw the decorations and overall space, it was PERFECT! Better than I ever could've imagined. I'm sure that there were some hiccups with vendors, but Amy didn't bother me at all with it. She handled everything herself and was the point of contact for everything and all questions. The decorations were set up perfectly, the vendors were there and ready when they were supposed to be and we were very well taken care of. The day-of, Amy checked on me just the right amount and always made sure I was feeling okay and ABLE TO EAT! We got a bunch of comments on how smoothly our wedding went, and we owe that all to Amy, her VERY helpful timeline and perfect execution of all things.

Amy is everything I could have wished for in a day-of coordinator. I was able to enjoy my wedding day, without being stressed about all the different elements. If I could give her a gazillion stars, I would. She made our wedding absolutely perfect, ergo my need to praise her in this very long review! Thank you to Pop the Champagne for everything, especially to our rockstar coordinator, Amy G.!
  • Corinne
    Corinne D. Married on 08/23/2019

Our Hero: You need Pop the Champagne

Hiring Allie and Pop the Champagne was a slam-dunk in every way. I'm an organized person and felt pretty confident with vendor booking and generalized planning, but trust--no matter how great you are at wedding planning, you're going to need someone like Allie to knit all your plans together and execute on the day-of. We weren't originally considering a coordinator, but our venue required it, so we found Allie, a straight-forward, no bullshit, boss lady and immediately pulled the trigger. When you know, you know, and she was absolutely excellent. We booked her about a year out from our wedding knowing that her services wouldn't kick in for many months, but even in those interim months, she answered every email within 24 hours. We used her preferred vendor lists and rental tips to get all our big rocks situated. When it was time to pass over our plans to her, we felt total confidence. My mom commented that she noticed a newfound lightness and ease in my demeanor when Allie came onboard. Here's a few of the million things she did for us: 1. built and implemented a super detailed timeline of the entire day, starting w/ Hair/Makeup and ending with final venue walkthrough after vendor strike 2. confirmed vendor arrivals and deliveries throughout the day 3. set up and took down all our decor 4. helped us figure out how to best use our venue's mega cinema screen, which ended up in every single photo, so that turned out to be really crucial advice 5. helped us adjust w/ vendors as we had last minute changes to the guest list 6. guided us towards pre-ceremony champagne to allow a cushion for guests to navigate DTLA traffic 7. gut checked us with vendor questions and menu selection 8. helped us pack away all our stuff at the end of the night so none of our family had to "clean up." 9. handled an overly sloshed guest. 10. made sure our marriage license was situated and filed! She did it all--made it so all we had to focus on was enjoying our day. Plus her new podcast is SO helpful. Allie/Pop the Champagne is the gift that keeps on giving. Buy yourself this gift. It'll be the best thing you do for yourself throughout this process.
    Amanda P. Married on 07/06/2019

Best Day Of Coordinators!

Pop the Champagne is the way to go if you need a day of wedding coordinator!

From the very start, Allie, the owner becomes your point person with any and all questions you may have while prepping for your big day. She is so organized, fast at responding, and gave great referrals for vendors.

About three months out from your wedding, Allie introduces you to your day of coordinator and from there on out, that person is your go to for EVERYTHING. So much more goes into this than just the day of. I am absolutely amazed at this company’s expertise. They create your timeline, handle all props and decor, deal with all aspects of managing vendors (insurance, contracts, deliveries, arrivals, and everything else). They work closely with the venue to make sure everything is set and runs smoothly. This took SO MUCH stress off my plate. They also give the coordinator an assistant for the day of so you know that anything that needs to get done will be covered!

I’m sure the whole PTC team is amazing, but my husband and I feel incredibly grateful that Amy was our day of coordinator. She was so organized throughout the whole process. From the moment we met her at our timeline meeting, we felt like she totally understood and listened to everything we wanted. In the weeks leading up to the wedding she put me at ease and worked tirelessly to set us up for success. She managed our rehearsal and was so incredible the day of the wedding. A few things went wrong as they do with weddings, and she was putting out fires and was my advocate for everything. I cannot thank her enough for this. Additionally, guests and family members were coming up to us at the wedding asking who she was and complimenting her. I know my wedding would not be same without her. Not only is she an expert, she is extremely thoughtful, genuine, and understanding.

Thank you to Allie, Amy, and the whole PTC team for making my wedding such a success and keeping me from losing my mind in the planning process!
  • Julianne
    Julianne Married on 06/22/2019

Saved the Day

I can’t imagine our wedding without the incredible Pop the Champagne. Originally, a family friend had gifted us her professional services as a day-of-coordinator and then about a month before the wedding, she canceled. I panicked and called every suggested vendor from our venue. Then came Pop the Champagne to save the day with their endless amount of on-demand support, guidance, resources, tips, and suggestions and all-around good vibes.

I was on the phone with Allie the next day and was immediately drawn to her down to earth, realistic personality. The day after, I had a meeting with my Lead Coordinator, Amy, and had a timeline in my hand by the end of the week. These ladies know what they’re doing and are compassionate towards your unique situation, vision, and story, not to mention they are transparent about their pricing and supportive of LGBTQ. I 100% believe that PTC has the best value for a day-of coordinator in Southern California.

Now on to my lovely Amy and her assistant Sierra. With about a month to go before the big day, I wasn’t able to find a time to physically meet Amy until our rehearsal, but I felt like I had known her for years. When Allie introduced me to Amy, she said “Meet Amy, she’ll be your best friend for the next month” and that couldn’t have been truer. Amy was quick to respond to any email or text I sent. She didn’t bat an eye when I changed my mind on things or updated the seating chart 20 times. Amy knew exactly what my husband and I wanted and stayed true to this on the day of the wedding so we didn’t have to worry about any little detail. Our families couldn’t stop raving about how she made sure to take care of our grandparents, offering them earplugs and bringing them their dinner so they were comfortable the entire time. She had her tide pen ready when my bouquet got pollen all down the front of my dress and when my husband, on 3 separate occasions, got bird poop, coffee, and tacos on his suit - all before the "first look." Most importantly, I happened to be running a fever the day of the wedding (probably due to nerves) and she had the Advil and water ready for me every 4 hours on the dot.

It’s honestly the little details that set Amy and Pop the Champagne apart. They gave us everything that we didn’t know we needed and I’m SO grateful that the stars aligned and we were lucky enough to have worked with them. Do not think twice if you have the opportunity to hire Pop the Champagne.
  • Ryan
    Ryan F. Married on 05/25/2019

Great Wedding Planner!

Allie and Pop The Champagne not only salvaged our wedding when our original wedding planner went MIA two weeks before the big day, but led us to having the weekend of our lives. Without getting into all the leftover negatives that Allie made us forget about in no time, Pop the Champagne untangled an absolute mess, and proceeded to take care of every important detail that had been left unattended. Allie did it all with confidence and a great attitude. Not once did we ever leave a conservation feeling as if she and her team weren't on top of it.
    She might be the boss of her company, but the word bossy does not describe her leadership style. She's an amazing collaborator, responsive, and our vendors loved her as much as us. My wife and I cannot speak more highly about Pop the Champagne and I'd be happy to speak to anyone personally in greater detail who is on the fence about who to hire for this important position. Please don't hesitate to reach out.
  • Karina
    Karina Married on 05/04/2019

Most Valuable Vendor!

My Most Valuable Vendor award goes to the Allie at Pop the Champagne! *crowd goes wild*! There is no way we could've done it without her!
    Throughout our planning process, she answered all of my questions with awesome advice, assurance, and quick wit. Allie is so personable and easy to talk to! We had our wedding at a venue that was a clean slate and nothing was included, meaning my planning was extensive but I felt supported by Allie the whole way.
    The day of, Allie made sure I was stressfree and thanks to her we stayed on schedule to enjoy our wedding (definitely impossible without her). She went above and beyond coordinating all of our vendors and setting up just as I envisioned. I recently learned Allie was on her hands and knees, helping our florist, pick up glass from broken vases that the wind had knocked over... I never knew!
    Something to note, I'm definitely a little controlling but Allie was so confident and bright I never doubted she and her assistant would handle everything better than I could! It's obvious that Allie has extensive experience and she can see issues you (or your sister, or your mom, or your really organized friend) can't see coming.
    If you and your wedding party want to enjoy this once in a lifetime moment without stress and with an awesome person, hire PTC!
    Deeya Married on 12/28/2018

The best decision you can make!!

Our venue suggesting Allie from POC was the best gift anyone could have given us! From the beginning, I felt so comfortable with Allie -- her warmth and wit kept me sane throughout the planning process. She was always available to answer any of my questions, provide vendor suggestions, share her wealth of knowledge, and so much more. She innately understood when too many other things were going on for me and wedding planning just couldn't be my priority; without asking she picked up the pieces, caught all of the balls in the air and made sure everything was perfect. We will be forever grateful to POC! Basically, if you are planning any type of wedding event you absolutely need a DOC and you need Allie's (and I'm sure the rest of the POC team is just as amazing) guidance!!
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 12/15/2018

Just Hire them!

We used PTC as our DOC for our wedding 3 weeks ago, and I could not be happier! My friends and family are still talking about the flow, and ease of transition witnessed. Not to mention we literally had ZERO worries from the moment we arrived on our wedding day. My first 'phone interview' for a DOC was with PTC 11 mo. prior to our wedding and as soon as I spoke with Allie I knew I didn't need to look anymore.

I wasn't in the market for a full on planner, but I am so happy I found PTC sooner in the process because Allie was super helpful with vendor questions, contracts, and just overall 1st time wedding planning questions. She was extremely responsive and also checked in basically monthly to make sure I was on target to book our big vendors in time.

Once we had our actual first meeting I was even more confident in our choice to go with PTC. Allie took on communication with my vendors, built our timeline and brainstormed with me in making sure the order of events was in good flow and fit our vision. We were planning our wedding from cross country so having Allie be so AH-MAZING was beyond helpful.

Day of- My now husband and I literally worried about NOTHING, both Allie and Shauna (asst. for our wedding) were cool as cucumbers through the whole thing and handled all things logistics! They took the 'wedding workshop' that was in my parents living room and brought it to life in the venue along with our florist and I was blown away. Being a planner by nature and very detail oriented, it was tough to hand over a vision- but they elevated that vision and I wish I could live it over and over. My hubby and I truly enjoyed our wedding, ate great food, had ALL the liquids we could want because of PTC. They anticipated our needs that day and made sure we got to live our moment. My only regret is we didn't get a photo with them!

PTC was a dream come true! I can not thank Allie & Shauna enough for a stress free day!
    Kristena Married on 06/29/2018
    Working with Sarah of PTC was an absolute dream. Over a month has gone by since our wedding and my husband and I continue to exclaim, "Thank goodness for Sarah!!". Sarah was the sweetest, most wonderful person to work with. I always knew she had everything under control. She made our wedding exceed the expectations we had.
    Michelle Married on 05/04/2018
    I am a little late on my review, but better late than never. I have nothing but great things to say about Allie and Pop the Champagne! From the beginning when I first got on the phone with Allie I felt so comfortable and at ease. I knew right away her team was just what I was looking for in making our big day a success. Once hired, and the planning process began, Allie was always open to help me out with recommendations and ideas.
    About a month or so before the wedding, I was lucky to have Allie selected as my lead party animal. Around this time, my father-in-law was in a very bad accident and we weren’t sure if he was going to make it. At this point, the wedding was the last thing on our mind and we spent most nights in the hospital. What was supposed to be one of the best times of our lives was also very low one. In comes Allie to the rescue. Aware of our situation, she really took control and finished up all that last minute planning and put my mind at ease. She got in touch with all my vendors making sure everyone knew what was going on and where they needed to be. I was really grateful to have her by my side on the big day. Everything turned out beautifully and ran smoothly. I would defiantly recommend POP the Champagne as your party planning people! They are AWESOME!!
    Gabriela Married on 04/08/2018
    Couldn't have done it without them! Michelle kept our wedding on track and let us focus on having fun!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 03/09/2018
    My husband David and I got married at Rancho Las Lomas on March 9, 2018 and the day was PERFECT thanks to Allie! We both agreed that Pop the Champagne was the BEST thing that we spent money towards when it came to our wedding.

We’ve been to dozens of weddings as guests, and you don’t realize how much you don’t pay attention to details as a wedding guest until you’re planning your own wedding. Multiple vendors were involved for our big day, and Allie made sure that all the vendors showed up on time and did what they were supposed to do. This was a huge relief for David and I because the last thing that we wanted to deal with on our wedding day were logistics.

Leading up to the wedding, Allie was always available via email or phone which was amazing. Allie created our day of timeline, was there for our rehearsal, was there for our walk-through, and was also there for our final meeting with our caterer 24 Carrots. So even though Allie was technically a "day of" coordinator, she was involved with the wedding way more than just a day which was great! David and I honestly don't know what we would have done without her.

Allie is super professional yet fun at the same time which made us feel much more comfortable around her. She reminded us to have fun on our wedding day and I feel that we were able to because we knew that she had everything under control. I would definitely recommend her to anyone getting married!
    Joe Married on 12/09/2017
    My bride and I can't say enough good things about Allie from Pop the Champange. She stepped in over a month before the wedding to coordinate a walkthrough with our vendors. I can't imagine how much work went into wrangling contracts and insurance policies and arrival times with all our vendors, but she did an awesome job. The day of the wedding went off without a hitch - she handled anything and everything that came up and everything flowed perfectly. She was amazing to work with throughout, as was the other person that came to the actual wedding (I can't remember her name). Of all the things we spent money on planning the wedding, this was the best decision we made.
    Stephanie Married on 09/21/2017
    Working with Pop the Champagne was seriously the best decision I made! I am naturally a very type A, anxious person and the second I met with Sarah I immediately felt 100% better. The month leading up to our wedding she answered all of my questions, dealt with all of the vendors and made sure everything was going to be perfect. I was completely calm and relaxed on my wedding day thanks to Sarah and the PTC team, I felt totally confident that Sarah could handle it all! They are reasonably priced and total day of coordinator rock stars, I cannot recommend PTC enough!
  • Kalli
    Kalli Married on 03/25/2017
    The owner at pop the champagne picked the perfect lady for day of coordinator. Lauren worked perfectly with my aunt ( who did all the decor) and my sister-in-law (who is also a wedding coordinator). They made our wedding beautiful and exactly what we wanted. Our wedding ran smoothly thanks to her.
    Andrew Married on 11/12/2016
    We were a few months away from our wedding and it was becoming clear that we would need a day-of coordinator if we wanted to be stress-free during the event. We learned about Pop the Champagne on A Practical Wedding. One phone call with Allie and it was clear that she knew her stuff and would be a pleasure to work with. We met with one other coordination service, and while that person was also friendly and the company was established, we felt a stronger connection with Allie and felt she “got us” much better. After checking her (glowing) references, we hired her.

Allie sent us a worksheet to help us think through the day, and we went over it with her at our in-person meeting. We continued to handle correspondence with vendors, but had we hired her earlier in the process she would have helped us with vendor contracts.

Allie drafted a timeline with us and worked with our other vendors to finalize it and make sure everyone was on the same page. The day of the rehearsal, Allie wasted no time taking charge of the wedding party and getting us to fall in line. It was a relief to not be the ones who were the “point people.” Once we brought in all the decorations and explained what should go where, she complimented us on being organized (something we needed to hear at that point, as we were feeling quite frazzled) and took over. The morning of the wedding, she and her assistant were hard at work making our centerpieces look presentable and hanging our signs throughout the venue.

Allie stayed behind the scenes, but we knew she was very busy working with our other vendors to keep the day moving. We only saw Allie a few times - once to let us know it was about time to start the ceremony, and again to tell us we were ahead of schedule and make sure we were doing all right. Allie and her assistant did a phenomenal job and we would recommend Pop the Champagne to anyone who is considering day-of coordination services. Trust us, you need them.
    Kelsey Married on 07/16/2016
    I am SO glad that we hired Michelle and Pop the Champagne! We were planning our wedding from across the country, and PTC was one of the first vendors that we hired. I had a phone call with Allie, and based on just one conversation I knew she had us covered. We used a number of their vendor recommendations who all turned out to be incredible, and all of their checklists and other resources were so helpful along the way.

Once we were paired up with Michelle, I knew we were in good hands. I am a perfectionist, but I had no interest in worrying about the minute-by-minute details of my wedding, and Michelle took care of EVERYTHING. She confirmed with all of our vendors, ran our rehearsal, worked with our venue to get all our details set up, helped family members, the list goes on... I am a worrier, and Michelle is the reason I was not worried at all (seriously, about anything) on my wedding day.

As a testament to how dedicated she/PTC is, during the ceremony I had a bee in the train of my dress and Michelle was literally on her hands and knees, getting the bee out of my train. I had no idea this was happening. She is committed, positive, and we could NOT have had the day we had without her and all of PTC's help along the way.