Pop the Champagne Events Day of Coordination Experts Reviews

68 | Long Beach, CA

68 Reviews for Pop the Champagne Events Day of Coordination Experts

Kristena · Married on 06/29/2018

Working with Sarah of PTC was an absolute dream. Over a month has gone by since our wedding and my husband and I continue to exclaim, "Thank goodness for Sarah!!". Sarah was the sweetest, most wonderful person to work with. I always knew she had everything under control. She made our wedding exceed the expectations we had.

Michelle · Married on 05/04/2018

I am a little late on my review, but better late than never. I have nothing but great things to say about Allie and Pop the Champagne! From the beginning when I first got on the phone with Allie I felt so comfortable and at ease. I knew right away her team was just what I was looking for in making our big day a success. Once hired, and the planning process began, Allie was always open to help me out with recommendations and ideas.
    About a month or so before the wedding, I was lucky to have Allie selected as my lead party animal. Around this time, my father-in-law was in a very bad accident and we weren’t sure if he was going to make it. At this point, the wedding was the last thing on our mind and we spent most nights in the hospital. What was supposed to be one of the best times of our lives was also very low one. In comes Allie to the rescue. Aware of our situation, she really took control and finished up all that last minute planning and put my mind at ease. She got in touch with all my vendors making sure everyone knew what was going on and where they needed to be. I was really grateful to have her by my side on the big day. Everything turned out beautifully and ran smoothly. I would defiantly recommend POP the Champagne as your party planning people! They are AWESOME!!

Gabriela · Married on 04/08/2018

Couldn't have done it without them! Michelle kept our wedding on track and let us focus on having fun!

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 03/09/2018

My husband David and I got married at Rancho Las Lomas on March 9, 2018 and the day was PERFECT thanks to Allie! We both agreed that Pop the Champagne was the BEST thing that we spent money towards when it came to our wedding.

We’ve been to dozens of weddings as guests, and you don’t realize how much you don’t pay attention to details as a wedding guest until you’re planning your own wedding. Multiple vendors were involved for our big day, and Allie made sure that all the vendors showed up on time and did what they were supposed to do. This was a huge relief for David and I because the last thing that we wanted to deal with on our wedding day were logistics.

Leading up to the wedding, Allie was always available via email or phone which was amazing. Allie created our day of timeline, was there for our rehearsal, was there for our walk-through, and was also there for our final meeting with our caterer 24 Carrots. So even though Allie was technically a "day of" coordinator, she was involved with the wedding way more than just a day which was great! David and I honestly don't know what we would have done without her.

Allie is super professional yet fun at the same time which made us feel much more comfortable around her. She reminded us to have fun on our wedding day and I feel that we were able to because we knew that she had everything under control. I would definitely recommend her to anyone getting married!

Joe · Married on 12/09/2017

My bride and I can't say enough good things about Allie from Pop the Champange. She stepped in over a month before the wedding to coordinate a walkthrough with our vendors. I can't imagine how much work went into wrangling contracts and insurance policies and arrival times with all our vendors, but she did an awesome job. The day of the wedding went off without a hitch - she handled anything and everything that came up and everything flowed perfectly. She was amazing to work with throughout, as was the other person that came to the actual wedding (I can't remember her name). Of all the things we spent money on planning the wedding, this was the best decision we made.

Stephanie · Married on 09/21/2017

Working with Pop the Champagne was seriously the best decision I made! I am naturally a very type A, anxious person and the second I met with Sarah I immediately felt 100% better. The month leading up to our wedding she answered all of my questions, dealt with all of the vendors and made sure everything was going to be perfect. I was completely calm and relaxed on my wedding day thanks to Sarah and the PTC team, I felt totally confident that Sarah could handle it all! They are reasonably priced and total day of coordinator rock stars, I cannot recommend PTC enough!

Kalli · Married on 03/25/2017

The owner at pop the champagne picked the perfect lady for day of coordinator. Lauren worked perfectly with my aunt ( who did all the decor) and my sister-in-law (who is also a wedding coordinator). They made our wedding beautiful and exactly what we wanted. Our wedding ran smoothly thanks to her.

Andrew · Married on 11/12/2016

We were a few months away from our wedding and it was becoming clear that we would need a day-of coordinator if we wanted to be stress-free during the event. We learned about Pop the Champagne on A Practical Wedding. One phone call with Allie and it was clear that she knew her stuff and would be a pleasure to work with. We met with one other coordination service, and while that person was also friendly and the company was established, we felt a stronger connection with Allie and felt she “got us” much better. After checking her (glowing) references, we hired her.

Allie sent us a worksheet to help us think through the day, and we went over it with her at our in-person meeting. We continued to handle correspondence with vendors, but had we hired her earlier in the process she would have helped us with vendor contracts.

Allie drafted a timeline with us and worked with our other vendors to finalize it and make sure everyone was on the same page. The day of the rehearsal, Allie wasted no time taking charge of the wedding party and getting us to fall in line. It was a relief to not be the ones who were the “point people.” Once we brought in all the decorations and explained what should go where, she complimented us on being organized (something we needed to hear at that point, as we were feeling quite frazzled) and took over. The morning of the wedding, she and her assistant were hard at work making our centerpieces look presentable and hanging our signs throughout the venue.

Allie stayed behind the scenes, but we knew she was very busy working with our other vendors to keep the day moving. We only saw Allie a few times - once to let us know it was about time to start the ceremony, and again to tell us we were ahead of schedule and make sure we were doing all right. Allie and her assistant did a phenomenal job and we would recommend Pop the Champagne to anyone who is considering day-of coordination services. Trust us, you need them.

Kelsey · Married on 07/16/2016

I am SO glad that we hired Michelle and Pop the Champagne! We were planning our wedding from across the country, and PTC was one of the first vendors that we hired. I had a phone call with Allie, and based on just one conversation I knew she had us covered. We used a number of their vendor recommendations who all turned out to be incredible, and all of their checklists and other resources were so helpful along the way.

Once we were paired up with Michelle, I knew we were in good hands. I am a perfectionist, but I had no interest in worrying about the minute-by-minute details of my wedding, and Michelle took care of EVERYTHING. She confirmed with all of our vendors, ran our rehearsal, worked with our venue to get all our details set up, helped family members, the list goes on... I am a worrier, and Michelle is the reason I was not worried at all (seriously, about anything) on my wedding day.

As a testament to how dedicated she/PTC is, during the ceremony I had a bee in the train of my dress and Michelle was literally on her hands and knees, getting the bee out of my train. I had no idea this was happening. She is committed, positive, and we could NOT have had the day we had without her and all of PTC's help along the way.

Ben · Married on 07/08/2016

Short Version:
    If you’re having a wedding, you NEED Pop The Champagne in your life. Hiring Allie was the best decision we ever made!

Shorter version:
    Just replace every word in this review with the 100 emoji.

Long version:
    My wife and I hired Allie from PTC as our day-of coordinator while we planned our LA wedding from France. I can honestly say we couldn’t have done it without her help. She helped to recommend vendors, give us advice, keep our plans on track, and just generally keep us sane.

Once we arrived in LA she met up with us at the venue, talking through our plan for the day, suggesting things we hadn’t even thought to think of in terms of layout, rentals, the ceremony… just everything imaginable.
    She built us a timeline to help us schedule all the different moving parts we had going on. She answered all our questions about and helped us to edit the exact timing according to our needs.

THEN she helped us run through the ceremony at the rehearsal and made sure everyone in the wedding party knew exactly what to do.

AND ALL THAT WAS BEFORE THE “DAY-OF” IN “DAY-OF COORDINATOR” ACTUALLY HAPPENED, I CANNOT STRESS HOW GREAT SHE WAS

On the day she was there well before we were and coordinated all our vendors for the wedding day, leaving my wife and I free not to worry about a single thing. We just let Allie do her job and keep things ticking along. She got us where we needed to be, helped move people along, oh my god, she was the best coordinator ever. All the stress of organising the day’s events was taken away from us and we could just enjoy our day in newly-wedded bliss.

Also she has a great personality, was super easy to work with, and even managed to handle some of our more, uh, gregarious family members without breaking stride.

Okay, if you are still reading this review and not throwing your money at Pop The Champagne I don’t know what to tell you, just go book them right now.

Leanna · Married on 06/17/2016

Allie is my spirit animal.

She just coordinated our wedding last weekend and I could not have asked for more. I'm very type-A, so I was nervous about being able to relax and enjoy the day. But because of Allie, I was basically Buddha and could not have been more chill. Leading up to the wedding, she was always available to answer questions and did an amazing job of getting all of our vendors to communicate with each other and get on the same page. The day went off without a hitch (and if there were any issues, I never knew about them!). Thanks again Allie for all of your hard work!!!

Jennifer · Married on 05/14/2016

These people are great if you are organized and just need help with the day of so you can enjoy the wedding. I was producing my daughter's wedding and had everything planned down to the last detail, but I haven't done a wedding before and they have done many. Lauren created a timeline for the day, kept all the vendors informed, coordinated and ran the rehearsal, and made sure the ceremony ran smoothly, cueing up everyone and timing the processional. She had everything done before I even knew it needed to be done. Fabulous!

Celia · Married on 05/14/2016

If I could give more stars I would :) I had the BEST experience working with Pop The Champagne. During the whole wedding planning process, it is such a relief to work with people who are dedicated, responsive, and just "get it" and these girls totally do!

Initially I was emailing with Allie who responded to emails quickly and was always helpful in helping me with my questions or concerns. I had to switch venues last minute and during this stressful time for me, she even emailed a list of venues she thought could work for me.

I was introduced to our DOC weeks before our wedding. When we met with JENNY we just felt so comfortable with her and she seemed to really understand what kind of vibe we wanted for our party. She helped with our set up the day before- gave the BEST suggestions and recs.. even little details such as adding some extra decor to our aisle or where we should keep our beer pong tables during the night. We wanted a super casual wedding, but Jenny also made sure we had our "moments" together.. which really made it special. Although more casual.. I wouldn't say our party was a easy one to coordinate the day of.. she always made sure we were fed, had a drink in our hands, and ultimately.. were having fun. She even stayed until the end for clean up and made sure all our stuff was packed up.. what a trooper, it was a long day!

Honestly, I hear a lot of bride & grooms are stressed out during their big day.. but I can really say we had so much fun along with my guests and it was because of Jenny & her assistant!

Thank you for making our party vision come true and really making it a special day for us, our friends, and our families.

Micki · Married on 03/19/2016

My only regret is that I won't have a reason to work with Sarah and Pop the Champagne again! Sarah truly went above and beyond time and again. I really feel like I could not have pulled off everything without her. I am a very organized planner, but she is a full-on scheduling master. I highly recommend using Pop the Champagne. Of all the wedding vendors, they were BY FAR the best value. Wedding day was virtually worry-free with Sarah on my side!

• Katherine

Kristin and Jason · Married on 01/09/2016

I called Allie from PTC three months before our wedding. At first I wasn't sure about the "party animal" vibe I felt from the website, but after having interviewed several day-of-coordinators and reading amazing reviews about PTC (and having seen them on A Practical Wedding), I decided to put aside my preconceived notions and call them. Boy was that the right decision! Allie and I hit it off right away, and it was clear that she was on it and had her priorities in line - get us married and have a party, and for us not to sweat the small stuff while they handled everything day-of. She set us up with Lauren, who we met via Skype, and decided that she was equally as awesome and hired her right away. Throughout the process, she was supportive in addition to being fun to talk to and bounce ideas off of, and was totally cool with doing as much or as little tradition as we wanted, reminding us that it was important that we stay true to what was important to us so that we enjoyed the day. She was also incredibly prompt in responding to emails, even over the holidays! On the day of the wedding, she took ideas from my mom and set up everything beautifully. Most importantly, when it started to drizzle, the venue had not rented enough chairs and moved the ceremony inside without consulting me. Lauren understood my frustration and asked if I wanted to have it outside. I said yes, and instantly she was off with a smile, moved it outside, and it was absolutely amazing! We made sure to have umbrellas on hand, and all of our guests told us that they were so happy we did it in the rain and that it was unforgettable! Lauren stayed all the way until the end and helped us pack up my mom's car, and even our DJ/MC said that she was the most organized DOC he had ever worked with and took her info so that he could recommend her for future events! No one ever expects things to go wrong, but when they do, I would absolutely recommend having Lauren and PTC there to handle it :)

Candace · Married on 01/02/2016

Allie is fantastic. From our initial meeting with her, she was on it! I literally just handed her a rough timeline, a vendor contact list, a layout drawing of the ceremony & reception sites, and answered questions as she read it. We brought décor to our venue, got dressed, showed up to the venue the next day and BOOM, instant-wedding! She kept in touch, was crazy prompt with answering all of our emails and phone calls, and was incredibly personable and professional. She also happens to be a wonderful guest wrangler, iPod controller, and MC. We also had a lot of trouble with our venue coordinator and staff, Allie totally compensated by pouring guests’ water and folding ceremony chairs herself. She made sure that we didn’t even know about any of these issues while we enjoyed our wedding. It wasn’t until we approached her for confirmation regarding these issues that she confirmed our suspicions. So in summary: If you are going to plan your wedding yourself, but want to hand off the day’s reins so that all you have to do is enjoy...do yourself a favor and book PTC!

• O

Omar & Lulu · Married on 07/31/2015

What can I say about Pop the Champagne? They are truly what they say they are..."Day of Coordination Experts!" I absolutely love Allie Shane from the moment I found their website...her spunky personality and go-to attitude is just want I was looking for in a coordinator. With our wedding in her hands...I was absolutely the most calm & stress-free bride the days before and day of my wedding! Allie was THE professional and took care of the little details that I didn't even think of. She was responsive via email, as we planned our wedding from England. We finally met in person the month of our wedding and she was simply brilliant. She took care of everything from the morning of wedding day to the end of the night...Allie was there the entire day! I can't say enough good things about Allie and Pop the Champagne. I HIGHLY recommend them to any bride looking for someone to take care of everything and bring your wedding vision to life! Allie Shane is the best...hands down!

Bergen · Married on 06/19/2015

Allison of Pop the Champagne and her services were priceless. I cannot imagine trying to coordinate and take care of all the things she did while trying to get ready to walk down the aisle. She dealt with any/all issues professionally and expediently. I didn't even know about little snags because she sheltered me from them. She helped arrange all of my decor, cooridinated with all of the vendors and kept us on-schedule all day long! The list of things she did for us goes on and on. She was my saving grace. I can't rave enough because having her there made it possible for me to relax and enjoy my day! Pop the Champagne for your wedding is a MUST!!

• Y

Yunji · Married on 06/13/2015

Hiring Allie/Pop the Champagne was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She was impeccable in communicating with us from start to finish, via emails or phone. She is an organizational and coordination genius, magically bringing everything together on the big day. She worked extra hard at getting our decor to look the way we wanted (especially hand-assembling the escort cards - thank you!!!) and she kept everything running super smoothly in the midst of family and friends visiting with each other at the bar and not knowing where they're supposed to go... She made us feel completely at ease and relaxed, and we had a dream wedding with her help. I was already convinced that it was a good idea to hire her prior to the wedding, but I now see that she was truly indispensable. And she does it all while looking good and staying witty ;). I've been recommending her to every friend who's getting married. Pop the Champagne will make your wedding ultra cool, so let them grace you with their presence!!

Jeanne · Married on 05/16/2015

One of the best decisions we made during wedding planning (if not, THE best) was hiring Pop the Champagne. We had the most positive, stress-free experience throughout the entire wedding process, thanks in large part to our coordinator, Allie. Our venue had a considerable number of rules and required us to bring nearly all our vendors. Thus, I was nervous going to our venue walkthrough with our venue coordinator and caterer. However, Allie met with us at a nearby coffee shop beforehand, dispelled my nerves, and really took charge during the meeting. I left the meeting feeling as if a huge burden had been lifted from my shoulders!
    From day one, Allie was lightning fast in her communication with me. Being Type A, I emailed her many questions (some that were probably trivial/inane), but her replies were always enthusiastic, encouraging, and thorough. We had issues with a couple vendors, but Allie took the initiative to contact them and prevented me from stressing out. On rehearsal day, she once again took charge and conducted a smooth and effortless rehearsal despite the size and rowdiness of wedding party. I think the best way to describe Allie’s coordination style (at least, with us) is that she doesn’t take sh*t, and she gets things done… all with a smile on her face and killer sense of humor. Love that about her!
    Thanks to her setting a calm (but prepared) mood, we were able to thoroughly enjoy the wedding week. The wedding went off without a hitch! From Allie setting up our DIY décor, to coordinating the ceremony and reception with our various vendors, to packing up said décor to be loaded into our cars. Our venue was small and packed to capacity with people; yet, Allie somehow managed all the craziness by herself.
    Allie, if you are reading this, from the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU! You rock, girl! We miss you!! I wish I could go back in time to when we got engaged and do it all over (even the “F--- It” phase! ;D) and hire you again! Xo, Jeanne & Andy

Jocie · Married on 05/16/2015

I hired Pop The Champagne as day-of coordinators for my destination wedding in California and they were invaluable!! The day went PERFECTLY with no hiccups. Laurie and her assistant took care of everything so that I could enjoy the day.
    I know that if I didn't have Laurie I would have been really stressed and would have spent the day running around instead of having the best day of my life. They got there early and dealt with all the vendors, set up and then stayed until late helping to put everything away. Laurie was awesome at taking charge while still being calm, kind and respectful. She is also super organized and had great advice!
    In the months leading up to the wedding Allie was always available by email to help me with vendor and logistical questions, which was so important to me since I had very limited knowledge of the area.
    Thank you Pop The Champagne!!!!

Heather · Married on 04/01/2015

Where do I even begin?! I contacted Allie at the beginning of our wedding planning process and I will be forever grateful that I did. My husband and I live in Arizona and were traveling to Huntington Beach for our wedding and reception. From the moment we spoke and the moment we met Allie has been wonderful. Allie went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make our dreams for our wedding a reality. For example, our wedding was on the beach in Huntington Beach. Oddly enough most party rental vendors are unwilling to put their chairs in the sand. Allie contacted over a handful of companies until she found someone who would allow their rental chairs in the sand. In addition to this, Allie's vendor list was wonderful and all the vendors we used from her preferred list were amazing and also wonderful to work with. On the day of rehearsal and our wedding day Allie was ON TOP of everything. I can honestly say our day went so smooth and stress free thanks to Allie and her team. If there was a problem I had no idea about it! She made our lives and that day so easy we didn't worry about a thing. She even had drinks waiting for us at our table when we sat down! Allie is a fun, outgoing, professional, and no BS kind of chick. We truly had the BEST day ever and we could not have done it without Pop the Champagne. I HIGHLY recommend Allie and her team. We will be forever grateful for her and our wonderful dream of a day!

Karin · Married on 02/15/2015

Hiring Pop the Champagne (and working with Allie specifically) was literally the best decision we made for our wedding. Our wedding was this past Sunday and my husband and I still can't stop talking about all the ways in which Allie was amazingly helpful, both leading up to and during the event. Allie even gave us the recommendations for our photographer & caterer, who were equally wonderful. Her energy during meetings, the rehearsal, and during our wedding day was amazing. Allie is just a fun person to be around and she made everything enjoyable.

Although I could go on for many paragraphs, I'll keep it short and say that we will be strongly recommending Pop the Champagne to any LA friend that's getting married for the rest of our days. Allie was so great and was so available for all of our many questions and brought perfect recommendations to the table. Plus, their prices are extremely reasonable for all that they do.

Thank you so much for everything!

My husband and I booked Laurie from Pop the Champagne as our day of wedding coordinator. It was really one of the best decisions we made and money well spent. I can't imagine not having a coordinator on the day of the wedding. It really is a necessity! Also, day of wedding coordinators actually help with way more than just the day of the wedding!!!

Laurie is a top notch coordinator. She was attentive to emails and thoroughly answered all of my questions and helped me to navigate the "wedding world." She helped us to put together a timeline for the day of the wedding, so even though the girls were running late to the wedding venue, we still had plenty of time for photos before the ceremony. Her personality was so even-keeled throughout the wedding and she put us completely at ease throughout the whole day. Anytime we had a question or concern she addressed it immediately. She was always present, but also never in the way of anything and really made our day extra special. We really appreciated her hard work, attention to detail, willingness to listen our needs, and just her overall personality! We even got compliments from friends and family on how great she was and how smooth our wedding day was! I highly recommend Pop the Champagne and specifically Laurie!

Massiel · Married on 12/06/2014

BLESS YOU Allie Shane! Sooo happy and grateful to have had her services on our wedding day. Yeah, we've gotten compliments on my lovely dress and the great food and what not, but hands down one of the most frequent compliments we've gotten was how smoothly our day went. They compliment us but really, that was all Allie's doing. She talked us through things we didn't even know we were supposed to be doing (like how many pounds of ice you need per your guest head count. What?!) and really was just on top of everything. We did a site walk through about a month and a half before the wedding, and were in frequent email contact all the time. We chose a semi non-traditional reception site where we basically had to bring everything in, and Allie seamlessly coordinated with every one of our vendors to make sure they were on time and doing what they needed to be doing. All we got was constant reassurance from her on the day of that everything was going as it needed to be, and we need only concern ourselves with being in love. She even brought us beer and wine during a private moment immediately following the ceremony. If we had even tried to tackle our wedding day without her, I fully believe I would have wound up crying in a corner somewhere.