Pop the Champagne Events Day of Coordination Experts Reviews

Pop the Champagne Events Day of Coordination Experts 1
  • Corinne

Corinne DeWitt · Married on 08/23/2019

Our Hero: You need Pop the Champagne

Hiring Allie and Pop the Champagne was a slam-dunk in every way. I'm an organized person and felt pretty confident with vendor booking and generalized planning, but trust--no matter how great you are at wedding planning, you're going to need someone like Allie to knit all your plans together and execute on the day-of. We weren't originally considering a coordinator, but our venue required it, so we found Allie, a straight-forward, no bullshit, boss lady and immediately pulled the trigger. When you know, you know, and she was absolutely excellent. We booked her about a year out from our wedding knowing that her services wouldn't kick in for many months, but even in those interim months, she answered every email within 24 hours. We used her preferred vendor lists and rental tips to get all our big rocks situated. When it was time to pass over our plans to her, we felt total confidence. My mom commented that she noticed a newfound lightness and ease in my demeanor when Allie came onboard. Here's a few of the million things she did for us: 1. built and implemented a super detailed timeline of the entire day, starting w/ Hair/Makeup and ending with final venue walkthrough after vendor strike 2. confirmed vendor arrivals and deliveries throughout the day 3. set up and took down all our decor 4. helped us figure out how to best use our venue's mega cinema screen, which ended up in every single photo, so that turned out to be really crucial advice 5. helped us adjust w/ vendors as we had last minute changes to the guest list 6. guided us towards pre-ceremony champagne to allow a cushion for guests to navigate DTLA traffic 7. gut checked us with vendor questions and menu selection 8. helped us pack away all our stuff at the end of the night so none of our family had to "clean up." 9. handled an overly sloshed guest. 10. made sure our marriage license was situated and filed! She did it all--made it so all we had to focus on was enjoying our day. Plus her new podcast is SO helpful. Allie/Pop the Champagne is the gift that keeps on giving. Buy yourself this gift. It'll be the best thing you do for yourself throughout this process.

Sent on 09/01/2019

Amanda Perry · Married on 07/06/2019

Best Day Of Coordinators!

Pop the Champagne is the way to go if you need a day of wedding coordinator!

From the very start, Allie, the owner becomes your point person with any and all questions you may have while prepping for your big day. She is so organized, fast at responding, and gave great referrals for vendors.

About three months out from your wedding, Allie introduces you to your day of coordinator and from there on out, that person is your go to for EVERYTHING. So much more goes into this than just the day of. I am absolutely amazed at this company’s expertise. They create your timeline, handle all props and decor, deal with all aspects of managing vendors (insurance, contracts, deliveries, arrivals, and everything else). They work closely with the venue to make sure everything is set and runs smoothly. This took SO MUCH stress off my plate. They also give the coordinator an assistant for the day of so you know that anything that needs to get done will be covered!

I’m sure the whole PTC team is amazing, but my husband and I feel incredibly grateful that Amy was our day of coordinator. She was so organized throughout the whole process. From the moment we met her at our timeline meeting, we felt like she totally understood and listened to everything we wanted. In the weeks leading up to the wedding she put me at ease and worked tirelessly to set us up for success. She managed our rehearsal and was so incredible the day of the wedding. A few things went wrong as they do with weddings, and she was putting out fires and was my advocate for everything. I cannot thank her enough for this. Additionally, guests and family members were coming up to us at the wedding asking who she was and complimenting her. I know my wedding would not be same without her. Not only is she an expert, she is extremely thoughtful, genuine, and understanding.

Thank you to Allie, Amy, and the whole PTC team for making my wedding such a success and keeping me from losing my mind in the planning process!

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Julianne

Julianne · Married on 06/22/2019

Saved the Day

I can’t imagine our wedding without the incredible Pop the Champagne. Originally, a family friend had gifted us her professional services as a day-of-coordinator and then about a month before the wedding, she canceled. I panicked and called every suggested vendor from our venue. Then came Pop the Champagne to save the day with their endless amount of on-demand support, guidance, resources, tips, and suggestions and all-around good vibes.

I was on the phone with Allie the next day and was immediately drawn to her down to earth, realistic personality. The day after, I had a meeting with my Lead Coordinator, Amy, and had a timeline in my hand by the end of the week. These ladies know what they’re doing and are compassionate towards your unique situation, vision, and story, not to mention they are transparent about their pricing and supportive of LGBTQ. I 100% believe that PTC has the best value for a day-of coordinator in Southern California.

Now on to my lovely Amy and her assistant Sierra. With about a month to go before the big day, I wasn’t able to find a time to physically meet Amy until our rehearsal, but I felt like I had known her for years. When Allie introduced me to Amy, she said “Meet Amy, she’ll be your best friend for the next month” and that couldn’t have been truer. Amy was quick to respond to any email or text I sent. She didn’t bat an eye when I changed my mind on things or updated the seating chart 20 times. Amy knew exactly what my husband and I wanted and stayed true to this on the day of the wedding so we didn’t have to worry about any little detail. Our families couldn’t stop raving about how she made sure to take care of our grandparents, offering them earplugs and bringing them their dinner so they were comfortable the entire time. She had her tide pen ready when my bouquet got pollen all down the front of my dress and when my husband, on 3 separate occasions, got bird poop, coffee, and tacos on his suit - all before the "first look." Most importantly, I happened to be running a fever the day of the wedding (probably due to nerves) and she had the Advil and water ready for me every 4 hours on the dot.

It’s honestly the little details that set Amy and Pop the Champagne apart. They gave us everything that we didn’t know we needed and I’m SO grateful that the stars aligned and we were lucky enough to have worked with them. Do not think twice if you have the opportunity to hire Pop the Champagne.

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Ryan

Ryan Frost · Married on 05/25/2019

Great Wedding Planner!

Allie and Pop The Champagne not only salvaged our wedding when our original wedding planner went MIA two weeks before the big day, but led us to having the weekend of our lives. Without getting into all the leftover negatives that Allie made us forget about in no time, Pop the Champagne untangled an absolute mess, and proceeded to take care of every important detail that had been left unattended. Allie did it all with confidence and a great attitude. Not once did we ever leave a conservation feeling as if she and her team weren't on top of it.
    She might be the boss of her company, but the word bossy does not describe her leadership style. She's an amazing collaborator, responsive, and our vendors loved her as much as us. My wife and I cannot speak more highly about Pop the Champagne and I'd be happy to speak to anyone personally in greater detail who is on the fence about who to hire for this important position. Please don't hesitate to reach out.

Sent on 05/27/2019
    Pop the Champagne Events Day of Coordination Experts 2
  • Karina

Karina · Married on 05/04/2019

Most Valuable Vendor!

My Most Valuable Vendor award goes to the Allie at Pop the Champagne! *crowd goes wild*! There is no way we could've done it without her!
    Throughout our planning process, she answered all of my questions with awesome advice, assurance, and quick wit. Allie is so personable and easy to talk to! We had our wedding at a venue that was a clean slate and nothing was included, meaning my planning was extensive but I felt supported by Allie the whole way.
    The day of, Allie made sure I was stressfree and thanks to her we stayed on schedule to enjoy our wedding (definitely impossible without her). She went above and beyond coordinating all of our vendors and setting up just as I envisioned. I recently learned Allie was on her hands and knees, helping our florist, pick up glass from broken vases that the wind had knocked over... I never knew!
    Something to note, I'm definitely a little controlling but Allie was so confident and bright I never doubted she and her assistant would handle everything better than I could! It's obvious that Allie has extensive experience and she can see issues you (or your sister, or your mom, or your really organized friend) can't see coming.
    If you and your wedding party want to enjoy this once in a lifetime moment without stress and with an awesome person, hire PTC!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Deeya · Married on 12/28/2018

The best decision you can make!!

Our venue suggesting Allie from POC was the best gift anyone could have given us! From the beginning, I felt so comfortable with Allie -- her warmth and wit kept me sane throughout the planning process. She was always available to answer any of my questions, provide vendor suggestions, share her wealth of knowledge, and so much more. She innately understood when too many other things were going on for me and wedding planning just couldn't be my priority; without asking she picked up the pieces, caught all of the balls in the air and made sure everything was perfect. We will be forever grateful to POC! Basically, if you are planning any type of wedding event you absolutely need a DOC and you need Allie's (and I'm sure the rest of the POC team is just as amazing) guidance!!

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 12/15/2018

Just Hire them!

We used PTC as our DOC for our wedding 3 weeks ago, and I could not be happier! My friends and family are still talking about the flow, and ease of transition witnessed. Not to mention we literally had ZERO worries from the moment we arrived on our wedding day. My first 'phone interview' for a DOC was with PTC 11 mo. prior to our wedding and as soon as I spoke with Allie I knew I didn't need to look anymore.

I wasn't in the market for a full on planner, but I am so happy I found PTC sooner in the process because Allie was super helpful with vendor questions, contracts, and just overall 1st time wedding planning questions. She was extremely responsive and also checked in basically monthly to make sure I was on target to book our big vendors in time.

Once we had our actual first meeting I was even more confident in our choice to go with PTC. Allie took on communication with my vendors, built our timeline and brainstormed with me in making sure the order of events was in good flow and fit our vision. We were planning our wedding from cross country so having Allie be so AH-MAZING was beyond helpful.

Day of- My now husband and I literally worried about NOTHING, both Allie and Shauna (asst. for our wedding) were cool as cucumbers through the whole thing and handled all things logistics! They took the 'wedding workshop' that was in my parents living room and brought it to life in the venue along with our florist and I was blown away. Being a planner by nature and very detail oriented, it was tough to hand over a vision- but they elevated that vision and I wish I could live it over and over. My hubby and I truly enjoyed our wedding, ate great food, had ALL the liquids we could want because of PTC. They anticipated our needs that day and made sure we got to live our moment. My only regret is we didn't get a photo with them!

PTC was a dream come true! I can not thank Allie & Shauna enough for a stress free day!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Kristena · Married on 06/29/2018

Working with Sarah of PTC was an absolute dream. Over a month has gone by since our wedding and my husband and I continue to exclaim, "Thank goodness for Sarah!!". Sarah was the sweetest, most wonderful person to work with. I always knew she had everything under control. She made our wedding exceed the expectations we had.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Michelle · Married on 05/04/2018

I am a little late on my review, but better late than never. I have nothing but great things to say about Allie and Pop the Champagne! From the beginning when I first got on the phone with Allie I felt so comfortable and at ease. I knew right away her team was just what I was looking for in making our big day a success. Once hired, and the planning process began, Allie was always open to help me out with recommendations and ideas.
    About a month or so before the wedding, I was lucky to have Allie selected as my lead party animal. Around this time, my father-in-law was in a very bad accident and we weren’t sure if he was going to make it. At this point, the wedding was the last thing on our mind and we spent most nights in the hospital. What was supposed to be one of the best times of our lives was also very low one. In comes Allie to the rescue. Aware of our situation, she really took control and finished up all that last minute planning and put my mind at ease. She got in touch with all my vendors making sure everyone knew what was going on and where they needed to be. I was really grateful to have her by my side on the big day. Everything turned out beautifully and ran smoothly. I would defiantly recommend POP the Champagne as your party planning people! They are AWESOME!!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Gabriela · Married on 04/08/2018

Couldn't have done it without them! Michelle kept our wedding on track and let us focus on having fun!

Sent on 05/03/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 03/09/2018

My husband David and I got married at Rancho Las Lomas on March 9, 2018 and the day was PERFECT thanks to Allie! We both agreed that Pop the Champagne was the BEST thing that we spent money towards when it came to our wedding.

We’ve been to dozens of weddings as guests, and you don’t realize how much you don’t pay attention to details as a wedding guest until you’re planning your own wedding. Multiple vendors were involved for our big day, and Allie made sure that all the vendors showed up on time and did what they were supposed to do. This was a huge relief for David and I because the last thing that we wanted to deal with on our wedding day were logistics.

Leading up to the wedding, Allie was always available via email or phone which was amazing. Allie created our day of timeline, was there for our rehearsal, was there for our walk-through, and was also there for our final meeting with our caterer 24 Carrots. So even though Allie was technically a "day of" coordinator, she was involved with the wedding way more than just a day which was great! David and I honestly don't know what we would have done without her.

Allie is super professional yet fun at the same time which made us feel much more comfortable around her. She reminded us to have fun on our wedding day and I feel that we were able to because we knew that she had everything under control. I would definitely recommend her to anyone getting married!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Joe · Married on 12/09/2017

My bride and I can't say enough good things about Allie from Pop the Champange. She stepped in over a month before the wedding to coordinate a walkthrough with our vendors. I can't imagine how much work went into wrangling contracts and insurance policies and arrival times with all our vendors, but she did an awesome job. The day of the wedding went off without a hitch - she handled anything and everything that came up and everything flowed perfectly. She was amazing to work with throughout, as was the other person that came to the actual wedding (I can't remember her name). Of all the things we spent money on planning the wedding, this was the best decision we made.

Sent on 12/22/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/21/2017

Working with Pop the Champagne was seriously the best decision I made! I am naturally a very type A, anxious person and the second I met with Sarah I immediately felt 100% better. The month leading up to our wedding she answered all of my questions, dealt with all of the vendors and made sure everything was going to be perfect. I was completely calm and relaxed on my wedding day thanks to Sarah and the PTC team, I felt totally confident that Sarah could handle it all! They are reasonably priced and total day of coordinator rock stars, I cannot recommend PTC enough!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Kalli · Married on 03/25/2017

The owner at pop the champagne picked the perfect lady for day of coordinator. Lauren worked perfectly with my aunt ( who did all the decor) and my sister-in-law (who is also a wedding coordinator). They made our wedding beautiful and exactly what we wanted. Our wedding ran smoothly thanks to her.

Sent on 04/15/2017

Andrew · Married on 11/12/2016

We were a few months away from our wedding and it was becoming clear that we would need a day-of coordinator if we wanted to be stress-free during the event. We learned about Pop the Champagne on A Practical Wedding. One phone call with Allie and it was clear that she knew her stuff and would be a pleasure to work with. We met with one other coordination service, and while that person was also friendly and the company was established, we felt a stronger connection with Allie and felt she “got us” much better. After checking her (glowing) references, we hired her.

Allie sent us a worksheet to help us think through the day, and we went over it with her at our in-person meeting. We continued to handle correspondence with vendors, but had we hired her earlier in the process she would have helped us with vendor contracts.

Allie drafted a timeline with us and worked with our other vendors to finalize it and make sure everyone was on the same page. The day of the rehearsal, Allie wasted no time taking charge of the wedding party and getting us to fall in line. It was a relief to not be the ones who were the “point people.” Once we brought in all the decorations and explained what should go where, she complimented us on being organized (something we needed to hear at that point, as we were feeling quite frazzled) and took over. The morning of the wedding, she and her assistant were hard at work making our centerpieces look presentable and hanging our signs throughout the venue.

Allie stayed behind the scenes, but we knew she was very busy working with our other vendors to keep the day moving. We only saw Allie a few times - once to let us know it was about time to start the ceremony, and again to tell us we were ahead of schedule and make sure we were doing all right. Allie and her assistant did a phenomenal job and we would recommend Pop the Champagne to anyone who is considering day-of coordination services. Trust us, you need them.

Sent on 02/24/2017

Kelsey · Married on 07/16/2016

I am SO glad that we hired Michelle and Pop the Champagne! We were planning our wedding from across the country, and PTC was one of the first vendors that we hired. I had a phone call with Allie, and based on just one conversation I knew she had us covered. We used a number of their vendor recommendations who all turned out to be incredible, and all of their checklists and other resources were so helpful along the way.

Once we were paired up with Michelle, I knew we were in good hands. I am a perfectionist, but I had no interest in worrying about the minute-by-minute details of my wedding, and Michelle took care of EVERYTHING. She confirmed with all of our vendors, ran our rehearsal, worked with our venue to get all our details set up, helped family members, the list goes on... I am a worrier, and Michelle is the reason I was not worried at all (seriously, about anything) on my wedding day.

As a testament to how dedicated she/PTC is, during the ceremony I had a bee in the train of my dress and Michelle was literally on her hands and knees, getting the bee out of my train. I had no idea this was happening. She is committed, positive, and we could NOT have had the day we had without her and all of PTC's help along the way.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Ben · Married on 07/08/2016

Short Version:
    If you’re having a wedding, you NEED Pop The Champagne in your life. Hiring Allie was the best decision we ever made!

Shorter version:
    Just replace every word in this review with the 100 emoji.

Long version:
    My wife and I hired Allie from PTC as our day-of coordinator while we planned our LA wedding from France. I can honestly say we couldn’t have done it without her help. She helped to recommend vendors, give us advice, keep our plans on track, and just generally keep us sane.

Once we arrived in LA she met up with us at the venue, talking through our plan for the day, suggesting things we hadn’t even thought to think of in terms of layout, rentals, the ceremony… just everything imaginable.
    She built us a timeline to help us schedule all the different moving parts we had going on. She answered all our questions about and helped us to edit the exact timing according to our needs.

THEN she helped us run through the ceremony at the rehearsal and made sure everyone in the wedding party knew exactly what to do.

AND ALL THAT WAS BEFORE THE “DAY-OF” IN “DAY-OF COORDINATOR” ACTUALLY HAPPENED, I CANNOT STRESS HOW GREAT SHE WAS

On the day she was there well before we were and coordinated all our vendors for the wedding day, leaving my wife and I free not to worry about a single thing. We just let Allie do her job and keep things ticking along. She got us where we needed to be, helped move people along, oh my god, she was the best coordinator ever. All the stress of organising the day’s events was taken away from us and we could just enjoy our day in newly-wedded bliss.

Also she has a great personality, was super easy to work with, and even managed to handle some of our more, uh, gregarious family members without breaking stride.

Okay, if you are still reading this review and not throwing your money at Pop The Champagne I don’t know what to tell you, just go book them right now.

Sent on 07/13/2016

Leanna · Married on 06/17/2016

Allie is my spirit animal.

She just coordinated our wedding last weekend and I could not have asked for more. I'm very type-A, so I was nervous about being able to relax and enjoy the day. But because of Allie, I was basically Buddha and could not have been more chill. Leading up to the wedding, she was always available to answer questions and did an amazing job of getting all of our vendors to communicate with each other and get on the same page. The day went off without a hitch (and if there were any issues, I never knew about them!). Thanks again Allie for all of your hard work!!!

Sent on 04/08/2017

Jennifer · Married on 05/14/2016

These people are great if you are organized and just need help with the day of so you can enjoy the wedding. I was producing my daughter's wedding and had everything planned down to the last detail, but I haven't done a wedding before and they have done many. Lauren created a timeline for the day, kept all the vendors informed, coordinated and ran the rehearsal, and made sure the ceremony ran smoothly, cueing up everyone and timing the processional. She had everything done before I even knew it needed to be done. Fabulous!

Sent on 05/19/2016

Celia · Married on 05/14/2016

If I could give more stars I would :) I had the BEST experience working with Pop The Champagne. During the whole wedding planning process, it is such a relief to work with people who are dedicated, responsive, and just "get it" and these girls totally do!

Initially I was emailing with Allie who responded to emails quickly and was always helpful in helping me with my questions or concerns. I had to switch venues last minute and during this stressful time for me, she even emailed a list of venues she thought could work for me.

I was introduced to our DOC weeks before our wedding. When we met with JENNY we just felt so comfortable with her and she seemed to really understand what kind of vibe we wanted for our party. She helped with our set up the day before- gave the BEST suggestions and recs.. even little details such as adding some extra decor to our aisle or where we should keep our beer pong tables during the night. We wanted a super casual wedding, but Jenny also made sure we had our "moments" together.. which really made it special. Although more casual.. I wouldn't say our party was a easy one to coordinate the day of.. she always made sure we were fed, had a drink in our hands, and ultimately.. were having fun. She even stayed until the end for clean up and made sure all our stuff was packed up.. what a trooper, it was a long day!

Honestly, I hear a lot of bride & grooms are stressed out during their big day.. but I can really say we had so much fun along with my guests and it was because of Jenny & her assistant!

Thank you for making our party vision come true and really making it a special day for us, our friends, and our families.

Sent on 05/20/2016

Micki · Married on 03/19/2016

My only regret is that I won't have a reason to work with Sarah and Pop the Champagne again! Sarah truly went above and beyond time and again. I really feel like I could not have pulled off everything without her. I am a very organized planner, but she is a full-on scheduling master. I highly recommend using Pop the Champagne. Of all the wedding vendors, they were BY FAR the best value. Wedding day was virtually worry-free with Sarah on my side!

Sent on 03/24/2016
  • Katherine

Kristin and Jason · Married on 01/09/2016

I called Allie from PTC three months before our wedding. At first I wasn't sure about the "party animal" vibe I felt from the website, but after having interviewed several day-of-coordinators and reading amazing reviews about PTC (and having seen them on A Practical Wedding), I decided to put aside my preconceived notions and call them. Boy was that the right decision! Allie and I hit it off right away, and it was clear that she was on it and had her priorities in line - get us married and have a party, and for us not to sweat the small stuff while they handled everything day-of. She set us up with Lauren, who we met via Skype, and decided that she was equally as awesome and hired her right away. Throughout the process, she was supportive in addition to being fun to talk to and bounce ideas off of, and was totally cool with doing as much or as little tradition as we wanted, reminding us that it was important that we stay true to what was important to us so that we enjoyed the day. She was also incredibly prompt in responding to emails, even over the holidays! On the day of the wedding, she took ideas from my mom and set up everything beautifully. Most importantly, when it started to drizzle, the venue had not rented enough chairs and moved the ceremony inside without consulting me. Lauren understood my frustration and asked if I wanted to have it outside. I said yes, and instantly she was off with a smile, moved it outside, and it was absolutely amazing! We made sure to have umbrellas on hand, and all of our guests told us that they were so happy we did it in the rain and that it was unforgettable! Lauren stayed all the way until the end and helped us pack up my mom's car, and even our DJ/MC said that she was the most organized DOC he had ever worked with and took her info so that he could recommend her for future events! No one ever expects things to go wrong, but when they do, I would absolutely recommend having Lauren and PTC there to handle it :)

Sent on 01/23/2016

Candace · Married on 01/02/2016

Allie is fantastic. From our initial meeting with her, she was on it! I literally just handed her a rough timeline, a vendor contact list, a layout drawing of the ceremony & reception sites, and answered questions as she read it. We brought décor to our venue, got dressed, showed up to the venue the next day and BOOM, instant-wedding! She kept in touch, was crazy prompt with answering all of our emails and phone calls, and was incredibly personable and professional. She also happens to be a wonderful guest wrangler, iPod controller, and MC. We also had a lot of trouble with our venue coordinator and staff, Allie totally compensated by pouring guests’ water and folding ceremony chairs herself. She made sure that we didn’t even know about any of these issues while we enjoyed our wedding. It wasn’t until we approached her for confirmation regarding these issues that she confirmed our suspicions. So in summary: If you are going to plan your wedding yourself, but want to hand off the day’s reins so that all you have to do is enjoy...do yourself a favor and book PTC!

Sent on 01/25/2016
  • O

Omar & Lulu · Married on 07/31/2015

What can I say about Pop the Champagne? They are truly what they say they are..."Day of Coordination Experts!" I absolutely love Allie Shane from the moment I found their website...her spunky personality and go-to attitude is just want I was looking for in a coordinator. With our wedding in her hands...I was absolutely the most calm & stress-free bride the days before and day of my wedding! Allie was THE professional and took care of the little details that I didn't even think of. She was responsive via email, as we planned our wedding from England. We finally met in person the month of our wedding and she was simply brilliant. She took care of everything from the morning of wedding day to the end of the night...Allie was there the entire day! I can't say enough good things about Allie and Pop the Champagne. I HIGHLY recommend them to any bride looking for someone to take care of everything and bring your wedding vision to life! Allie Shane is the best...hands down!

Sent on 08/05/2015

Bergen · Married on 06/19/2015

Allison of Pop the Champagne and her services were priceless. I cannot imagine trying to coordinate and take care of all the things she did while trying to get ready to walk down the aisle. She dealt with any/all issues professionally and expediently. I didn't even know about little snags because she sheltered me from them. She helped arrange all of my decor, cooridinated with all of the vendors and kept us on-schedule all day long! The list of things she did for us goes on and on. She was my saving grace. I can't rave enough because having her there made it possible for me to relax and enjoy my day! Pop the Champagne for your wedding is a MUST!!

Sent on 07/13/2015