Klink Events Day of Coordination

Laguna Hills, CA View map
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

THE "GO - TO" FOR "DAY-OF" COORDINATION

We cater to the modern-day couple that is (mostly) planning their own wedding...
Because it's likely your venue requires one...and we're absolutely sure you need one!

You are the heart of our events.

Some of the moments we love the most happen when we first meet a new couple. We love the get-to-know you stage where we hear about your relationship and your proposal story for the first time.

We love learning how you chose your wedding date, why you adore your venue, and the details behind the first dance song you cannot wait to hear live. It’s during these moments when you’re simply being yourself that we can start to envision how we can best piece your details together to create a wedding day you will love now and in 25 years.

Whether you’re sourcing all of the details for the first time or you’re finally taking your complete Pinterest wedding board off of private, we cannot wait to work with you. Together, let’s decide whether you need “Just A Sip” of coordination (90 days of coordination) or “I’ll Have A Glass” of planning (partial planning + day-of coordination). Either way, we’re popping the champagne.

Mission, Vision, Core Value - OH! MY!

Mission Statement - To create an exceptional client experience that is organized and supportive, but also friendly and fun! We'll be the life of the party while you be the guest of honor.

Vision Statement: To become a recognized leading wedding coordination team serving the Southern California area. To continue to create memories of a lifetime with each event exceeding everyone's expectations.

Core Values? - Oh Yeah…We Got ‘Em

AUTHENTICITY. Be genuine. Be real. Be yourself. Own your uniqueness. Embrace who you are, even if being Type-A feels “crazy”.

LOVE. Because love is the heart of what we do! We believe in inclusion, diversity, and equality for all.

SERVICE with a can-do, will-do attitude. We will serve others humbly, with kindness, and in ways that honors them, ourselves and God.

KEEP COOL when the going gets tough. Maintain our composure with a “grace under fire approach” and handle it all with poise and confidence.

SPARK JOY in everyone. Good times are more fun with good people. Create energy that people want to be around like a comforting, old friend who welcomes us in with a smile and makes us feel at home.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Graciela
    Graciela M. Married on 06/01/2022

Best decision ever

I am so grateful and blessed to have had Jenifer as my wedding coordinator! Planning a wedding during COVID was exceedingly stressful. But Jenifer was there for us every step of the way. When we realized that COVID was here to stay, we were forced to change our wedding date, venue location, and significantly reduce our guest count. Jenifer was always willing to answer all of my questions, offer her expert advice, and lend me her ear when all I needed was to vent. She was always so professional and kind. I had the most perfect little backyard wedding and it was all thanks to Jenifer and her assistant Michelle. They were so organized and thorough. Planning a wedding, big or small, is so much work. I don't know how previous brides survived without a coordinator! Jenifer thought of all the little details that would have otherwise skipped my mind. She was even kind enough to lend me her own personal wedding knife set for our cake cutting. Michelle was also so amazing and sweet! She made sure that my hubby and I had everything we needed that night. She bustled my dress, served us dinner, served us cake, and just made us feel extra special and catered to. With them coordinating that day, it allowed us and our family to enjoy the day and just celebrate without any added stress. I would 100% recommend Klink Events to anyone planning a wedding. You will be getting so much more than a "day of" coordinator. She is like a planning bestie! Thank you again Jenifer and Michelle.

Klink Events Day of Coordination's reply:

Gracie & Martin!! Tears are flowing down my cheeks reading this!! You guys are truly one of the most kind-spirited couples I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I loved helping you navigate through all of the Covid wedding planning and trying my best to keep you calm and still excited about your wedding day! Your family was amazing the day of...and the mariachi KILLED IT!! Sending you many blessings for your new adventure and cannot wait to see what life has in store for you!
  • Marie
    Marie K. Married on 04/02/2022

Excellent Wedding Coordinator!!

Calm, collected, supportive, and reliable! If you're in search of a coordinator, go with Kink Events - you won't regret it!!

We were so happy to work with Jenifer & Derek!! On our wedding day, both were responsive and made sure that our special day was going smoothly. They were super attentive and were on top of their game (also making sure we were well fed and had drinks in our hands)!! Working with Klink Events made our life easy and we highly recommend them!!!

Much love to Klink Events and a standing ovation for their services!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica L. Married on 03/20/2022

Thank you Jenifer and Klink for the perfect wedding!

We were a little lost and overwhelmed in our search for a wedding planner. We had hired Jenifer after we had booked our venue. After our first phone call with Jenifer, we knew she was the woman we were hiring. From the start, she was very easy to share our vision with, professional, calm and collected, organized, and patient. In the times we were overwhelmed, she was almost like a life coach/therapist and helped weed out thing we didn't need to stress over so we could focus on making our day meaningful. She has also done our venue many times (the Casino) as well as other venues in the area so she knew all the ins-and-outs of the area, which really added to making everything easy for us and our guests when it came to the actual wedding weekend. She had plenty of really great recommendations, which added many bonuses to making the whole experience even better. She also has an INCREDIBLE team that is just as patient, professional, and on top of it as she is!

Additionally, we were very specific about the vision that we had for our day in that we wanted specific cultural elements to be incorporated into the day including a tea ceremony. We ended up hiring 14+ vendors. Jenifer made it all come together beautifully and went above and beyond to make everything run smoothly. Our family and guests had such a great experience. Even when we had to make some scheduling changes the night-of during dinner service, everything turned out perfectly and guests were still blown away by all the elements that came together. Stop your search now and hire Klink Events!!

Klink Events Day of Coordination's reply:

Jess & Daniel - Can I say that I am truly sad that our time together is over? It was such an honor to get to spend those months with you, helping to bring it all together! Your vision was clear, you were super organized and you knew you wanted it to FUN...and that made it really easy for me and my team! We appreciate you taking the time to write such an amazing review! Our hearts are full. Wishing you guys the best in the years to come!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Jenifer Eddy
Jenifer Eddy
Owner / Lead Merrymaker

Capo Beach girl. Everyone’s best friend. Full of heart, soul, and a splash of champagne. Master of the Details.

Hi, I’m Jenifer! I’m a SoCal native, and I’m an event planner with a heart for my husband, my four rad kids, and my main man, Jesus. I love nothing more than a great dance party (alone or with friends), raising a glass to your love, and witnessing your joy on display on one of your biggest days.

I launched my business years ago because I was bored with corporate events, and I dreamed of spending my days watching people get married. Best. Pivot. Ever. Klink Events has provided me with an endless supply of happiness and fulfillment to plan, coordinate, and design for my couples.

Wait…there’s more:

CHILDHOOD NICKNAME: ‘Fer (Someone thought it was better than “Jen” ...*rolls eyes*)

SPIRIT ANIMAL: Monica Geller…because of her excessive need to be clean and organized; Also, Elle Woods…because she can plan a wedding all while being in line for a promotion at work and attending law school.

THINGS I ADORE: Mr. Eddy, my 4 kiddos, my girl gang, (other people's) babies, solo dance parties, throw pillows, peanut M&M's, pizza, champagne…and my man, Jesus Christ.

GUILTY PLEASURE: Taco Bell

CHAMPAGNE OR TEQUILA: Champagne …it’s like duct tape…it fixes everything

PIZZA OR TACOS: Pizza is life

WHEN I DANCE, I LOOK LIKE: Cha Cha DiGregorio (lollzzzz only after too much champagne)

BEST LESSON FROM MOM I STILL LIVE BY TODAY: The grass is only greener where you water it.

FAVORITE THING ABOUT WEDDINGS: When the bride puts her dress on...Goosebumps every time!

Beautiful Savage Flowers Beautiful Savage Flowers Wedding Florists

Jenifer with Klink Events is one of my favorite coordinators to work with. She provides very hands-on and personal service to each of her brides all while directing and organizing vendors and the details that are most important to the bride. Jenifer has a calm and confident way about her that makes her brides feel even more special. She just seems to know what you need even before you now you need it and she handles it! Jenifer makes wedding set-up a fun and stress free process!

34636 VIA CATALINA, Capistrano Beach Laguna Hills, CA, 92624
9492018516
Location of (Klink Events Day of Coordination)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding