Klink Events Day of Coordination

34636 VIA CATALINA, Capistrano Beach, Laguna Hills, CA 92624 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 33
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Meet the Team

About Klink Events Day of Coordination

THE "GO - TO" FOR "DAY-OF" COORDINATION

We cater to the modern-day couple that is (mostly) planning their own wedding...
Because it's likely your venue requires one...and we're absolutely sure you need one!

You are the heart of our events.

Some of the moments we love the most happen when we first meet a new couple. We love the get-to-know you stage where we hear about your relationship and your proposal story for the first time.

We love learning how you chose your wedding date, why you adore your venue, and the details behind the first dance song you cannot wait to hear live. It’s during these moments when you’re simply being yourself that we can start to envision how we can best piece your details together to create a wedding day you will love now and in 25 years.

Whether you’re sourcing all of the details for the first time or you’re finally taking your complete Pinterest wedding board off of private, we cannot wait to work with you. Together, let’s decide whether you need “Just A Sip” of coordination (90 days of coordination) or “I’ll Have A Glass” of planning (partial planning + day-of coordination). Either way, we’re popping the champagne.

Mission, Vision, Core Value - OH! MY!

Mission Statement - To create an exceptional client experience that is organized and supportive, but also friendly and fun! We'll be the life of the party while you be the guest of honor.

Vision Statement: To become a recognized leading wedding coordination team serving the Southern California area. To continue to create memories of a lifetime with each event exceeding everyone's expectations.

Core Values? - Oh Yeah…We Got ‘Em

AUTHENTICITY. Be genuine. Be real. Be yourself. Own your uniqueness. Embrace who you are, even if being Type-A feels “crazy”.

LOVE. Because love is the heart of what we do! We believe in inclusion, diversity, and equality for all.

SERVICE with a can-do, will-do attitude. We will serve others humbly, with kindness, and in ways that honors them, ourselves and God.

KEEP COOL when the going gets tough. Maintain our composure with a “grace under fire approach” and handle it all with poise and confidence.

SPARK JOY in everyone. Good times are more fun with good people. Create energy that people want to be around like a comforting, old friend who welcomes us in with a smile and makes us feel at home.

• Asian-owned

Videos 2 Videos

42 Reviews for Klink Events Day of Coordination

Kelly O. · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Best decision ever!

Literally the only money I don't regret spending! Jen made our day so special and stress free. I couldn't imagine doing it without her. She helped us through the lovely Covid crisis. I cried to her (balled my eyes out) on numerous occasions and she acted as a therapist. She has an eye for style and I gave her control of where to put everything and she didn't disappoint. She made everything perfect and I definitely couldn't have done it better myself. She is the sweetest and wish I could put her in my pocket for everyday life!

Sent on 10/28/2020

Klink Events Day of Coordination's reply:

I am crying as I write this because my heart literally hurt on multiple occasions for you guys. It was a tough journey, but the end result was worth it! Your wedding day at Mastro's Ocean Club felt perfect in every way. Seeing your smiling faces and hearing you laugh throughout the entire day and night truly made my year. Wishing you all the best in the years to come and can;t wait to see your family grow! Much love!!
  • Y

Yangdi · Married on 11/01/2020

Couldn't have survived as a COVID-19 bride without Jenifer's help!

Jenifer was our wedding day lifesaver! Especially amid COVID-19 uncertainties, I'm so grateful I could count on Jenifer through it all. We got the go-ahead we could hold our ceremony less than 2 months away from our date. Even though we decided to organize a ceremony only, there were still so many details and Jenifer calmly guided me through the process. Thanks to Jenifer's organization, attention to detail and positivity, we were able to still have the wedding day of our dreams. I truly enjoyed myself and I didn't have any worries that day which is exactly how it should be!

Sent on 11/15/2020

Klink Events Day of Coordination's reply:

Yangi! You are likely the calmest bride I have ever met. Even with so much chaos surrounding the day, you never lost your cool. Your wedding is one I will surely never forget and it was the perfect one to end my 2020 wedding season with! To see the smiles on yours and Andrew's faces throughout the day was such a gift to my soul. But I absolutely LOVED hearing the wonderful testimonies and stories about you guys from your officiant, your bridal party, and your vows! And OMG you were so stunning on your wedding day!!! I hope that you guys really do get to have the dance party of your dreams in the near future! Best wishes!! xoxoxo

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Klink Events Day of Coordination FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

2 Real Weddings

Team of Klink Events Day of Coordination

Jenifer Eddy

Jenifer Eddy

Owner / Lead Merrymaker

Capo Beach girl. Everyone’s best friend. Full of heart, soul, and a splash of champagne. Master of the Details.

Hi, I’m Jenifer! I’m a SoCal native, and I’m an event planner with a heart for my husband, my four rad kids, and my main man, Jesus. I love nothing more than a great dance party (alone or with friends), raising a glass to your love, and witnessing your joy on display on one of your biggest days.

I launched my business years ago because I was bored with corporate events, and I dreamed of spending my days watching people get married. Best. Pivot. Ever. Klink Events has provided me with an endless supply of happiness and fulfillment to plan, coordinate, and design for my couples.

Wait…there’s more:

CHILDHOOD NICKNAME: ‘Fer (Someone thought it was better than “Jen” ...*rolls eyes*)

SPIRIT ANIMAL: Monica Geller…because of her excessive need to be clean and organized; Also, Elle Woods…because she can plan a wedding all while being in line for a promotion at work and attending law school.

THINGS I ADORE: Mr. Eddy, my 4 kiddos, my girl gang, (other people's) babies, solo dance parties, throw pillows, peanut M&M's, pizza, champagne…and my man, Jesus Christ.

GUILTY PLEASURE: Taco Bell

CHAMPAGNE OR TEQUILA: Champagne …it’s like duct tape…it fixes everything

PIZZA OR TACOS: Pizza is life

WHEN I DANCE, I LOOK LIKE: Cha Cha DiGregorio (lollzzzz only after too much champagne)

BEST LESSON FROM MOM I STILL LIVE BY TODAY: The grass is only greener where you water it.

FAVORITE THING ABOUT WEDDINGS: When the bride puts her dress on...Goosebumps every time!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Beautiful Savage Flowers Wedding Florists

Jenifer with Klink Events is one of my favorite coordinators to work with. She provides very hands-on and personal service to each of her brides all while directing and organizing vendors and the details that are most important to the bride. Jenifer has a calm and confident way about her that makes her brides feel even more special. She just seems to know what you need even before you now you need it and she handles it! Jenifer makes wedding set-up a fun and stress free process!

• 34636 VIA CATALINA, Capistrano Beach Laguna Hills, CA, 92624 See on map
    949-749-6458 (Phone number)
    Location of (Klink Events Day of Coordination)