25042 Luna Bonita Drive, Laguna Hills, CA 92653 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Klink Events Day of Coordination

T H E "G O - T O" F O R "D A Y - O F" C O O R D I N A T I O N

Catering to the modern-day couple that is (mostly) planning their own wedding...(because it's likely your venue requires one...and we're absolutely sure you need one)

T H E 9 0 D A Y D E A L...Basically what some folks know as "Day-of Coordination" we call "Wedding Day Management."

A N D G U E S S W H A T ? ? It actually takes more than one day!

Yep, we like to have about 90 DAYS with you to get to know you and your vision for your wedding. After-all, we aren't mind readers. (We know...we wish we were too.)

So we have to spend some time together... you know...to become best friends. Truth is, the bond we get to create with our couples is what keeps us inspired.

Our desire is to create an experience for our couples that is organized and supportive,
so when the big day arrives you get to completely relish in every second and have the most fun imaginable!

Experience
Jenifer Eddy - Leader of the Squad

• Bored with Corporate Events, she dreamed of spending her days watching people get married
  • Multi-tasker and problem solver extraordinaire
  • Funny, kind, dedicated...and a little mischievous
  • Everyone's best friend
  • Falls while standing still
  • Mom to 4 rad humans, wife of 1 incredible man

CHILDHOOD NICKNAME: ‘Fer (someone thought it was better than “Jen” .....*rolls eyes”)

SPIRIT ANIMAL: Monica Geller….because of her excessive need to be clean and organized; also Elle Woods…because she can plan a wedding all while being in line for a promotion at work and attending law school.

THINGS SHE ADORES: Mr. Eddy, her 4 kiddos, her tribe, being kind, watching people in love, (other people's) babies, solo dance parties in her car, Tom Petty, peanut M&M's, pizza, champagne, corgis…and her man Jesus Christ.

BIGGEST PET PEEVE: Dishes left in the sink

GUILTY PLEASURE: Taco Bell

MOST LOATHED CHORE: Putting away the laundry

CHAMPAGNE OR TEQUILA: Champagne ….it’s like duct tape…it fixes everything

PIZZA OR TACOS: Pizza is life

WHEN SHE DANCES, SHE LOOKS LIKE: Cha Cha DiGregorio (lollzzzz only after too many champagnes)

BEST LESSON FROM MOM SHE STILL LIVES BY TODAY: The grass is only greener where you water it.

FAVORITE THING ABOUT WEDDINGS: When the bride puts her dress on....Goosebumps every time!

Klink Events offers day of coordination, with the option of adding partial wedding planning. They also offer design and coordination for bridal showers, bachelorette parties and engagement parties. A la carte services include:

• Newlywed suite setup

Klink Events Day of Coordination 6
Klink Events Day of Coordination 7

Shea Davis · Married on 07/06/2019

Just the perfect day

I could not have asked for a better wedding day and a big part of that was having Jenifer there and providing me the resources to plan a wedding. First, she set me up with aisleplanner which helped me so so much. Second, she worked with all my vendors to organize the day and timeline. Finally, she made the actual wedding day issue free for me. I only had to think about getting married and enjoying myself. Of course—there were lots of other things she did for me like answer tons of stress emails. Jenifer is awesome—can’t recommend her enough—so thankful to her!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Klink Events Day of Coordination's reply:

Sheaaaaa!!!!! Babe!! YOU are a gem!! The entire vendor team kept saying over and over again how easy you made our jobs! Your wedding at Long Beach Museum of Art was such a perfect venue for you and Eric! Everything you planned was perfect, creative and so YOU! The pink and red theme worked so well together and I am still in awe of the cake with that adorable cake topper! Wishing you so much love and happiness in the years to come!! xoxo
  • Ali

Ali · Married on 06/19/2019

Way more than "day-of" coordinator

Jenifer is WAY more than a “day-of” coordinator. She was involved with the planning process from the moment we hired her. Starting a month before our wedding, she was confirming details with vendors and helping us figure out all of the details we hadn’t even realized we needed to address. By the time the day actually came, we were confident that all of the logistics were handled.

Jenifer’s greatest gift to us was that all we needed to do on our wedding day was get dressed and enjoy ourselves. I even tried to help set things up that morning and she shooed me away. We both had an amazing and stress-free day, which we can only attribute to Jenifer and her assistant Kiley.

Jenifer is the perfect mix of organized, efficient, laid back, and detail oriented. She was on top of everything both leading up to and on the day. She also kept things on schedule while maintaining a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.

We can’t recommend Jenifer highly enough. She was by FAR the best choice we made when hiring vendors for our wedding.

Sent on 07/13/2019

Klink Events Day of Coordination's reply:

Gabe and Ali!! Your wedding at Mountain Mermaid was a magical experience! Everything you guys planned was absolutely perfectly fitting for you and your day! We were so happy to pull it all together for you and make the experience enjoyable and fun for both of you! It was so neat to watch your families come together to celebrate such a beautiful union! Sending lots of love and best wishes!
  • wethebest4ever

Jen · Married on 05/26/2019

Jenifer is a lifesaver

I literally have no idea how we would have pulled off our entirely nontraditional DIY wedding without Jenifer! I thought she was going to think I was crazy when I contacted her asking for her day of coordination services at a small coffeeshop that had never been used as a wedding venue before, but instead she reassured me that everything I wanted was possible and made it all happen. She coordinated all of our nontraditional vendors and friendors and had a solution for every problem I could think of, not to mention problems I hadn't even thought of.
    Everything was outdoors, and when it rained (which we hadn't planned for, as it hadn't rained on our date in 30 years), she kept calm (and kept ME calm) and made sure everything went as well as possible anyway. She even brought me a ton of clear umbrellas the morning of!
    She and her assistant decorated everything beautifully. She made sure my husband and I had all the food and drinks we wanted. The best part was how kind and calm she was even when I was freaking out. I genuinely liked her, and I am not a people person. I truly don't believe our wedding would have happened without her. Thank you Jenifer!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Klink Events Day of Coordination's reply:

Jen (aka Mrs. Payton)....my heart is so full! It is reviews like this that remind me exactly why I LOVE doing what I do. Every single wedding is different, but I love when we get to help someone pull off something totally non-traditional! Your family, your guests, the venue, the friendors...YOU GUYS...all of it was perfect and there was not one person there that would argue that. Rain or no rain! Sending so much happiness and love your way!! xoxo

Klink Events Day of Coordination Pricing

Klink Events Day of Coordination Price Rates

Klink Events Day of Coordination FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Klink Events Day of Coordination 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Beautiful Savage Flowers
    Beautiful Savage Flowers Wedding Florists

Jenifer with Klink Events is one of my favorite coordinators to work with. She provides very hands-on and personal service to each of her brides all while directing and organizing vendors and the details that are most important to the bride. Jenifer has a calm and confident way about her that makes her brides feel even more special. She just seems to know what you need even before you now you need it and she handles it! Jenifer makes wedding set-up a fun and stress free process!

• 25042 Luna Bonita Drive Laguna Hills, CA, 92653 See on map