Klink Events Day of Coordination

• Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Klink Events Day of Coordination

T H E "G O - T O" F O R "D A Y - O F" C O O R D I N A T I O N

Catering to the modern-day couple that is (mostly) planning their own wedding...(because it's likely your venue requires one...and we're absolutely sure you need one)

T H E 9 0 D A Y D E A L...Basically what some folks know as "Day-of Coordination" we call "Wedding Day Management."

A N D G U E S S W H A T ? ? It actually takes more than one day!

Yep, we like to have about 90 DAYS with you to get to know you and your vision for your wedding. After-all, we aren't mind readers. (We know...we wish we were too.)

So we have to spend some time together... you know...to become best friends. Truth is, the bond we get to create with our couples is what keeps us inspired.

Our desire is to create an experience for our couples that is organized and supportive,
so when the big day arrives you get to completely relish in every second and have the most fun imaginable!

Experience
Jenifer Eddy - Leader of the Squad

• Bored with Corporate Events, she dreamed of spending her days watching people get married
  • Multi-tasker and problem solver extraordinaire
  • Funny, kind, dedicated...and a little mischievous
  • Everyone's best friend
  • Falls while standing still
  • Mom to 4 rad humans, wife of 1 incredible man

CHILDHOOD NICKNAME: ‘Fer (someone thought it was better than “Jen” .....*rolls eyes”)

SPIRIT ANIMAL: Monica Geller….because of her excessive need to be clean and organized; also Elle Woods…because she can plan a wedding all while being in line for a promotion at work and attending law school.

THINGS SHE ADORES: Mr. Eddy, her 4 kiddos, her tribe, being kind, watching people in love, (other people's) babies, solo dance parties in her car, Tom Petty, peanut M&M's, pizza, champagne, corgis…and her man Jesus Christ.

BIGGEST PET PEEVE: Dishes left in the sink

GUILTY PLEASURE: Taco Bell

MOST LOATHED CHORE: Putting away the laundry

CHAMPAGNE OR TEQUILA: Champagne ….it’s like duct tape…it fixes everything

PIZZA OR TACOS: Pizza is life

WHEN SHE DANCES, SHE LOOKS LIKE: Cha Cha DiGregorio (lollzzzz only after too many champagnes)

BEST LESSON FROM MOM SHE STILL LIVES BY TODAY: The grass is only greener where you water it.

FAVORITE THING ABOUT WEDDINGS: When the bride puts her dress on....Goosebumps every time!

Klink Events offers day of coordination, with the option of adding partial wedding planning. They also offer design and coordination for bridal showers, bachelorette parties and engagement parties. A la carte services include:

• Newlywed suite setup

Klink Events Day of Coordination 5
Klink Events Day of Coordination 6
Klink Events Day of Coordination 7

Terri Schwartz · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing experience working with Jenifer!

Jenifer was an absolute life-saver on the day of our wedding, and she was such a joy to work with. Super laid-back and honest, Jenifer came up all the way to LA to meet with my husband and I to get a scope of what we were looking for the day of our wedding, and quickly took over all the organization and coordination needed to give us the perfect day. We had a bit of a non-traditional, laid-back wedding (complete with catered burgers and Rock Band) and she quickly adapted to our vision and gave recommendations in line with what we were looking for. She frequently went above and beyond what was needed, including picking up various rentals on her way to the venue for us and lending us some last-minute items we completely forgot to purchase. (Whoops!) On the night of, she kept us completely stress free with drinks in our hands, making sure we got fed and the cake got cut. I'd recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone else.

Sent on 03/18/2019

Klink Events Day of Coordination's reply:

Your wedding at Block Party is going down as one of my favorite non-traditional weddings ever! I had no idea we could actually get that many people to play RockBand all night!! You guys were truly the easiest going people to work with and I had a blast working with you both!

Jaimie · Married on 09/29/2018

Professional, Organized Day of Coordinator

Thank you Klink for being a part of our wedding day team! It was a pleasure to work with Jennifer Eddy (behind the scenes vendor coordination/timeline building) and Allene Marshall (on-site rehearsal lead and day of coordinator). Having someone else on-site directing all the moving parts helped to put me at ease on the wedding day. They use Aisle Planner as the software to keep track of all vendor contracts, to-do lists, and timelines. Our wedding venue had quite the challenging 45 minute setup period and Allene and her assistant got everything in it's place for setup as well as break down at the end of the night. Allene even did her best to get wrangle our DJ who had gone rogue with the timeline.

We would highly recommend the rest of our wedding day vendors (except for our DJ/Lighting)::
    Photography: https://www.oryanempire.com/
    Florist: https://www.walteriaflowershop.com/
    Venue and Catering: http://www.aquariumofpacific.org/
    Officiant: https://www.greatofficiants.com/
    Hair and Makeup: https://www.getbentbeauty.com/
    Hotel: Hyatt Centric the Pike - walking distance

Sent on 12/12/2018

Klink Events Day of Coordination's reply:

Jaimie! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review of our services!! It was so great to work with you and Allene and Terra are still talking about how much fun it was to do a wedding at the Aquarium of the Pacific! I really missed out that night! They also said that you and your family were amazing people to work with! We were so thrilled to be a part of your journey to husband and wife! Best wishes!

Carly · Married on 07/06/2018

If I could give more stars for value I would! Jen was the best addition to my wedding experience that I didn’t know I needed. She effortlessly coordinated the rehearsal and went over every last detail that was necessary with me. Then spent the rest of her time on every last detail that I didn’t need to be involved in just to make sure it was perfect, flawless, and Doug and I could just enjoy the day! She has the most calming personality, is very knowledgeable, and organized. I can’t say enough good things except contact her and book immediately.

Sent on 07/11/2018
    Klink Events Day of Coordination 8
    Klink Events Day of Coordination 9
    Klink Events Day of Coordination 10
    Klink Events Day of Coordination 11

Klink Events Day of Coordination's reply:

You my dear were just the sweetest and easiest bride! Thank you so much for your kind words. I was thrilled to be a part of your big day and to see you and Dougie become husband and wife!! I am still blown away at how amazing you looked in that dress! HOT! I already miss you guys! xoxoxo

Klink Events Day of Coordination Pricing

Klink Events Day of Coordination Price Rates

Klink Events Day of Coordination FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Klink Events Day of Coordination 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Beautiful Savage Flowers
    Beautiful Savage Flowers Wedding Florists

Jenifer with Klink Events is one of my favorite coordinators to work with. She provides very hands-on and personal service to each of her brides all while directing and organizing vendors and the details that are most important to the bride. Jenifer has a calm and confident way about her that makes her brides feel even more special. She just seems to know what you need even before you now you need it and she handles it! Jenifer makes wedding set-up a fun and stress free process!

• 25042 Luna Bonita Drive Laguna Hills, CA, 92653 See on map