$1,700
Day-Of, Partial

About Klink Events

Catering to modern-day couples who are (mostly) planning their own wedding!

Day of wedding coordinators based in SoCal.

We specialize in Wedding Day Management (aka Day-of coordination) catering to the modern-day couple that is (mostly) planning their own wedding.

But wait! Your wedding is far too important for your coordinator not to be involved until the last minute!

We will come alongside you in the months before so you get a day-of coordinator that is equipped on the big day mixed with the perks of a planning partner along the way!

We will spend plenty of time with you to make sure we clearly understand your creative vision and choices you spent months putting together. We believe this is the most important collaboration of the process.

Together we can create a day that is the most memorable day of your life.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Referrals (1)
Cultural (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)

Jenifer is absolutely divine and she was the best vendor I worked with on my wedding day! Jenifer is everything you want in a day-of coordinator. The week leading up to the wedding and the day-of was one of the craziest week of my life and Jenifer was like my fairy godmother. She was so sweet and accommodating to whatever came her way. She coordinates with each of your vendor to make sure everything is done to how you want it, and she has a very detailed timeline on the day-of to make sure your wedding day runs on schedule and as planned. Jenifer constantly checked-in on me and I am so appreciative of all her hard work. Do yourself a HUGE favor and hire Jenifer. She is AMAZING and worth it!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Josephine, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

If you are a DIY bride but need someone to help keep you organized and on track, Jenifer is your girl. My wedding was perfect and I would have had a million breakdowns if it wasnt for her. She managed all my vendors, made sure everyone knew where they had to be and when, and setup my venue even better than I would have done. I would get married again just to use her services because she was that good.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Irene, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Klink Events Pricing

This deal has
SOLD OUT

JANUARY SPECIAL

$150.00 Value | Promo Code: JAN18
Now through January 31...book with Klink Events and get $150 off our packages!
Offer Expires: 02/01/2018
#WW04526b3e3462978d

1 ENDORSEMENT

Events

25042 Luna Bonita Drive, Laguna Hills, CA 92653   See On Map
949-201-8516 (phone)
Klink Events is a wedding day of wedding coordinator from Orange County, CA servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Laguna Beach, Irvine, and Huntington Beach. Klink Events is a professional day of wedding coordinator that has been part of the Orange County wedding industry since 2015 specializing in day of wedding coordinating.