25042 Luna Bonita Drive, Laguna Hills, CA 92653 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 33
  • Real Weddings 2

About Klink Events Day of Coordination

THE "GO - TO" FOR "DAY - OF" C OORDINATION

Catering to the modern-day couple that is (mostly) planning their own wedding...(because it's likely your venue requires one...and we're absolutely sure you need one)

THE 90 DAY DEAL...Basically what some folks know as "Day-of Coordination" we call "Wedding Day Management."

AND GUESS WHAT?? It actually takes more than one day!

Yep, we like to have about 90 DAYS with you to get to know you and your vision for your wedding. After all, we aren't mind readers. (We know...we wish we were too.)

So we have to spend some time together... you know...to become best friends. Truth is, the bond we get to create with our couples is what keeps us inspired.

Our desire is to create an experience for our couples that is organized and supportive,
so when the big day arrives you get to completely relish in every second and have the most fun imaginable!

Experience
Jenifer Eddy - Leader of the Squad

• Bored with Corporate Events, she dreamed of spending her days watching people get married
  • Multi-tasker and problem solver extraordinaire
  • Funny, kind, dedicated...and a little mischievous
  • Everyone's best friend
  • Falls while standing still
  • Mom to 4 rad humans, wife of 1 incredible man

CHILDHOOD NICKNAME: ‘Fer (someone thought it was better than “Jen” .....*rolls eyes”)

SPIRIT ANIMAL: Monica Geller….because of her excessive need to be clean and organized; also Elle Woods…because she can plan a wedding all while being in line for a promotion at work and attending law school.

THINGS SHE ADORES: Mr. Eddy, her 4 kiddos, her tribe, being kind, watching people in love, (other people's) babies, solo dance parties in her car, Tom Petty, peanut M&M's, pizza, champagne, corgis…and her man Jesus Christ.

BIGGEST PET PEEVE: Dishes left in the sink

GUILTY PLEASURE: Taco Bell

MOST LOATHED CHORE: Putting away the laundry

CHAMPAGNE OR TEQUILA: Champagne ….it’s like duct tape…it fixes everything

PIZZA OR TACOS: Pizza is life

WHEN SHE DANCES, SHE LOOKS LIKE: Cha Cha DiGregorio (lollzzzz only after too many champagnes)

BEST LESSON FROM MOM SHE STILL LIVES BY TODAY: The grass is only greener where you water it.

FAVORITE THING ABOUT WEDDINGS: When the bride puts her dress on....Goosebumps every time!

Klink Events offers day of coordination, with the option of adding partial wedding planning. They also offer design and coordination for bridal showers, bachelorette parties and engagement parties. A la carte services include:

• Newlywed suite setup

Videos 2 Videos

37 Reviews for Klink Events Day of Coordination

• Jamie

Jamie Nemec · Married on 07/04/2020

If you want a wedding superhero, hire Klink!

When searching for a day-of-coordinator for our destination wedding, we were clueless! We scoured many websites, reached out to several people, and didn't know how to choose. Until we came across Klink's website. Right off the bat, you can tell this company is different. They are completely personalized to your wants and wishes, no matter how obscure. Not only was our wedding a destination, but we did without many wedding traditions, and added a few of our own. Jenifer never doubted our vision for a minute, even when they were last minute.

I can only imagine the stress a wedding coordinator is dealing with in 2020, yet she made us feel like we were the only wedding on her radar. I enjoyed working with her during the months leading up to the wedding, but I was truly blown away by her talent on the wedding day. Details were perfect, truly what you would find in a magazine, and well beyond what I expected. Jen was a professional through and through, but more importantly she felt like a friend by the time the wedding day came along. She knows how to calm the bride, how to herd the groomsmen, and how to put out any unpredictable fire. After the wedding, most of our bridal party asked, "How did you find Jen?!" because she was such an integral part of our day.

Frankly, Jen is lucky I live so far away, because I'd find a way to make her be my friend for years to come, that's how much we miss her!

Sent on 07/22/2020

Klink Events Day of Coordination's reply:

If you could see what a blubbering mess I am over here. Actual crocodile tears pouring from my eyes. I NEEDED this today. Thank you for taking the time to write such an incredible review. Thank you for picking me! Thank you for being literally the raddest couple in the universe. You two are going to have such a fun life together...the constant love and laughter that surrounds you is infectious and I too miss it already! If you ever come back for a visit please, please, please call me! XOXOXO
  • osean10

Sean · Married on 10/12/2019

Couldn't have done it without Klink Events.

Planning a wedding or even a large event is not something I’ve ever done before, and I can’t imagine our vision being executed without the help of Klink Events and more specifically Allene Marshall. Allene made our day come together so perfectly and if there were ever any issues, then Allene made sure that we had no idea there was anything to worry about. We had our first meeting with Allene at our venue, and when she walked up looking like Elle Woods we knew she was a force to be reckoned with. She immediately put our minds at ease and we knew that we were in good hands. Allene was always available for all of our weird and minor questions and made everything seem so easy. On our big day she was there right on time to help get everything set up and when we finally arrived everything was perfect. She made sure there was no stress on our part! We can’t thank Allene and Klink Events enough for putting together our big day and making sure it came together perfectly! Sean & Brian

Sent on 11/24/2019

Klink Events Day of Coordination's reply:

Oh my goodness you guys!!!! Allene could not stop talking about how amazing it was to work with you both! Your wedding is in her Top 5 for sure! She sure does rock it just like Elle Woods and that is how I knew she was perfect for your big day!!! Congratulations again and thank you for your amazing words!
  • Amanda

Amanda Urquidi · Married on 09/13/2019

Best choice I made when planning my wedding

I recently got married on September 13th and I had Michelle as my coordinator. Hiring Klink and Michelle was easily the best thing I did when planning my wedding. When I envisioned my wedding day I expected a few things to go wrong and was going to roll with the punches, but everything turned out better than I could have even imagined and all thanks to Michelle working super hard. My husband is prone to stressing over stuff and even he was raving about how easy and flawless the day was and knew it was thanks to Michelle. I really can't thank her enough for allowing the day to be stress free, fun and a perfect memory for us. Thank you Michelle, you are the best, we are so thankful!!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Klink Events Day of Coordination's reply:

Goosebumps! We knew we gave you the right coordinator for your wedding! Perfect match! Michelle and Sandy were both saying how sweet and amazing you and Eduard were! We were thrilled to be a part of your special day and so thankful you picked us! Congratulations!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Klink Events Day of Coordination FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• Beautiful Savage Flowers Wedding Florists

Jenifer with Klink Events is one of my favorite coordinators to work with. She provides very hands-on and personal service to each of her brides all while directing and organizing vendors and the details that are most important to the bride. Jenifer has a calm and confident way about her that makes her brides feel even more special. She just seems to know what you need even before you now you need it and she handles it! Jenifer makes wedding set-up a fun and stress free process!

• 25042 Luna Bonita Drive Laguna Hills, CA, 92653 See on map
    9492018516 (Phone number)
    Location of (Klink Events Day of Coordination)