Beautiful Savage Flowers

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,506 Typical Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,506 Typical Price

Beautiful Savage specializes in floral arrangements for Weddings and Special Events.

Combining a passion for flowers and an extensive career in fashion, owner Naomi McCullough works with each individual Bride to make her floral dreams come true.

Beautiful Savage was started with the purpose of helping all brides no matter their budget achieve their floral dreams on their special day. To make the flower process easy and as stress free as possible.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$225

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$95

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$300

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5,506

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Gracie
    Gracie B. Married on 07/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

THE BEST, highly recommend!

Naomi and the team at Beautiful Savage are INCREDIBLE! I would absolutely recommend Beautiful Savage to all brides. I came in unsure about what I wanted and Naomi helped me come up with a vision. The flowers were amazing quality and were definitely a highlight of my wedding. The team was extremely easy to communicate with and would often send updates via email, phone call and always had an updated contract. I was extremely impressed! Beyond my expectations, thank you thank you!
    Michelle G. Married on 07/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful Savage (Naomi) are professional, visionaries, and excellent at what they do.

Naomi and her team brought our vision to life! The bouquets, chuppah, centerpieces, candles, etc… were absolutely stunning! I HIGHLY recommend them!!!
  • Shannon
    Shannon Married on 07/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our flowers were INCREDIBLE!!

Our wedding guests couldn’t stop raving about how gorgeous and unique our floral design came out. Naomi is so sweet and she listened to our vision and brought it to life! I sent her a Pinterest board with my floral inspiration and she created a proposal that looked gorgeous. I last minute decided I wanted to add some pops of blue and she made this happen without hesitation! The flowers she selected were even more beautiful than I could have imagined. My bouquet was EVERYTHING and really stands out in our wedding photos. I’m so obsessed. The flowers were quite possibly my favorite part of our wedding because they made a statement and also really brought everything together. So grateful for Naomi and her team!
  • illustration stars

33 photos · 03/21/2019
  • Leah & John
    23 photos · 09/15/2018

Click Chicks Photography Click Chicks Photography Wedding Photographers

Naomi and her team listen to their clients to create the florals of their dreams. To see a bride's face light up when she's handed her bouquet is one of the great pleasures of being a photographer. I can't recommend her more highly.

Tulle + Lace Events Tulle + Lace Events Wedding Planners

I always love working with, Naomi! Her details and presentation are always stunning. She is so sweet and it's always a pleasure working with Beautiful Savage Flowers!

Klink Events Day of Coordination Klink Events Day of Coordination Wedding Planners

Naomi and her Team have been hands down the best florist I have worked with. Her florals were perfect and exactly what the bride had envisioned, but even more so, Naomi was HELPFUL! I was short handed that day and as the Day-of coordinator I was frantically trying to get all of the set-up done on time. Naomi stepped up and offer to stay and help! Never before have I had a florist offer an extra hand. She was sweet, professional and an absolute lifesaver!

8 McLaren suite n, Irvine, CA, 92618
Location of (Beautiful Savage Flowers)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding