Beautiful Savage Flowers Reviews

Beautiful Savage Flowers 5
Beautiful Savage Flowers 6
Beautiful Savage Flowers 7

Jenna Doting · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Hire Beautiful Savage Flowers NOW!

Naomi was a dream to work with!! I know nothing about flowers, and she worked with me to get exactly what I wanted for our wedding in September. She met with me on several different occasions just to walk me through what she was thinking for arrangements and to work with me as I made updates. She was so sweet and professional, and made our day so so special. The arrangements were BEAUTIFUL and we got countless compliments on them. For those who are looking for flowers to transform your wedding into a gorgeous wonderland, Naomi is your florist!! Thank you for giving us the floral masterpiece of our dreams!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/21/2019

A Jurassic Walk to Remember

Naomi, you are a gem to work with. If you guys are thinking about booking her, do not hesitate because you are in AMAZING hands! She helped me in making my dreams come true for our two themes we did. It was magical, and everything i could have asked for. If it weren't for her, my
    Vision would not have come to life. She came up with the most amazing centerpieces and really listened to what i wanted when it came to what i wanted everything to look like. She was always timely and responsive when i had questions. It was an absolute dream come true!

Sent on 09/28/2019
    Beautiful Savage Flowers 8
    Beautiful Savage Flowers 9
    Beautiful Savage Flowers 10
    Beautiful Savage Flowers 11

Roxana G · Married on 08/31/2019

She was absolutely perfect!

Naomi is not only a very talented artist but a kind, wonderful person to work with. She made my vision come true!

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • BrandiWeds18

Brandi · Married on 05/19/2019

Naomi Truly Professional Truly Passionate

Naomi is truly a blessing. I was very clueless what i wanted floral wise for my wedding when i stumbled across her company. She invited me to a consultation to go over things and spark some ideas. I was very excited she would take this time with me knowing i had NO idea what i was doing. From our first meeting i was SOLD! Her ideas and expertise were so amazing. She was willing to work with my budget. I even changed my venue during planning and she was extremely accommodating. Her vision was even better than i could have imagined it to be. She was very helpful, prompt conversation, and i was even invited to her studio to have a final planning session where we planned out each piece of the day. She even tolerated my 2 year old whom i had to bring and turned on cartoons for him. Love her. Her team was amazing day of to help set and accommodate the needs of our photographer. My bouquet was the most stunning set of orchids and peonies. From the floral to the candelabras to the candles it was as romantic as i had ever planned. Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/13/2019
    Beautiful Savage Flowers 16
  • Annalisa

Annalisa · Married on 04/27/2019

Wow, wow, WOW.

Naomi is AMAZING. I am SO happy that we booked her and the flowers she designed for us were beyond what I could have ever hoped for. She is so sweet, professional and responsive. We had a venue change leading up to the wedding which called for a complete redesign and she was more than happy to help adjust everything. Our flowers were very unique I'm very detail-oriented...she was amazing with the very specific items I wanted and in helping translate vision into reality. THANK YOU to Naomi and her team for making our wedding GORGEOUS.

Sent on 08/11/2019
    Beautiful Savage Flowers 25
    Beautiful Savage Flowers 26

Nicole · Married on 03/21/2019

So beautiful

I loved our tropical floral design! Naomi does beautiful work and is so easy to work with. I want to have another event just so that I can hire Naomi!

Sent on 03/25/2019
    Beautiful Savage Flowers 27
    Beautiful Savage Flowers 28
    Beautiful Savage Flowers 29

Erika · Married on 01/26/2019

Beautiful work and such a pleasure to work with!

Naomi was so sweet, professional, and was accommodating. She allowed us to change/add to our proposal to make sure everything was exactly how we wanted. Our wedding was magical and beautiful savage flowers was a large part of it. The floral arch surpassed our expectations, which she repurposed following the ceremony for our sweetheart table and to decorate the bar. We highly recommend Naomi and beautiful savage flowers for any event!

Sent on 02/03/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Francis · Married on 01/03/2019

She nailed it!

Working with Naomi was amazing. Being a bride planning a destination wedding can be difficult especially when you’re not able to meet with vendors ahead of time at all. When Naomi sent me my initial proposal I cried. She absolutely nailed my vision of my wedding, and when my day finally came around I could not have been happier. Every single one of my arrangements was absolutely beautiful and exactly what I imagined for my wedding. My only regret is not being able to spend more time with her to better appreciate her craft. Naomi is an artist, and the pride she takes in her work shines through in every piece.

Sent on 02/21/2019
    Beautiful Savage Flowers 30

Leah Richardson · Married on 09/15/2018

So many compliments on flowers!

Naomi was a dream to work with. After our first meeting, I felt confident she understood the vision of flowers I had in my head! When our wedding day came, I was absolutely blown away. The flowers were exactly what I imagined. They were absolutely beautiful and matched the feeling of the wedding perfectly. From the bouquets to the boutonnieres, to the amazing garland on the pergola, to the centerpieces, it was all perfect. We had so many compliments and all we could reply with was, "Naomi is the best!"

Sent on 11/03/2018

Tracey · Married on 09/08/2018

Naomi and Beautiful Savage Flowers did a fabulous job for my son and new daughter's wedding. Naomi was thorough, extremely creative, easy to work with and very reliable. I asked her very last minute to provide us with flowers for the rehearsal dinner and she delivered to us 5 gorgeous arrangements just in the knick of time. The wedding flowers were beautiful and the way she repurposed the ceremony flowers was just beautiful. We plan on using Beautiful Savage Flowers again for my parents 60th wedding anniversary party in January. Thank you Naomi!!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Kristena · Married on 06/29/2018

Naomi was an absolute delight to work with. Naomi took my photo inspirations I found and somehow managed to make the flowers even more magical and more beautiful. Walking through the wedding venue and seeing the flowers for the first time was a dream come true.

Sent on 07/31/2018

JENNIFER · Married on 06/10/2018

Amazing florist and person! Such a pleasure to work with Naomi and she is the best at what she does. You won’t regret it if you choose her for your florals!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Alyssa · Married on 05/20/2018

Naomi did the most beautiful tropical floral for our wedding day!! From the first time I saw her work, I knew I wanted her to do our wedding floral. I gave her our floral budget and she managed to stay within it while providing exactly what, if not more, than I'd initially asked for. She did floral for our ceremony, reception centerpieces, bridesmaid and bride's bouquets and they were all so so beautiful!! She is so sweet and awesome to work with and truly made our wedding day!

You cannot go wrong with hiring Beautiful Savage for your wedding day floral!!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Kristin · Married on 05/18/2018

Beautiful Savage Flowers was my wedding florist and I can't thank Naomi enough for being so wonderful to work with! Naomi is so talented and such a pleasure to work with. Our wedding day florals were absolutely perfect and complimented our venue so well. I HIGHLY recommend Naomi and Beautiful Savage Flowers!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Vanessa · Married on 05/06/2018

When we first met Naomi we knew instantly that we wanted to work with her. She is just flat out amazing. She knew exactly what we wanted for our wedding within the first 10 minutes. All the flowers were so fresh and beautiful. The centerpieces and bouquet were absolutely gorgeous. The design and arrangement she laid out for the dining tables left us speechless. She definitely went above and beyond. She is very professional and super easy to work with. If you are looking for a florist that will give you everything you want and more, we HIGHLY recommend Naomi. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Erin · Married on 10/14/2017

There aren't enough wonderful things to share about Naomi!!! From day one, she completely understood my vision and offered so many amazing suggestions to make it even better. I took my mom with me to meet her and seriously it was like we were friends instantly! She was so inviting, down to earth, sweet and funny. She went above and beyond to make my day and flowers so beautiful. I really am so lucky I found her and will be using her service for all of my future floral needs!! Thank you SO much again!!!

Sent on 11/05/2017
    Beautiful Savage Flowers 31
    Beautiful Savage Flowers 32
    Beautiful Savage Flowers 33
    Beautiful Savage Flowers 34
    Beautiful Savage Flowers 35

Beautiful Savage Flowers's reply:

Thank you Erin for your kind words!! We loved working with you and your Mom, the two of you were so much fun! Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!

Jenny · Married on 09/18/2017

My husband (then fiancé) and I looked into a lot of florists in our area and we were thrilled to have chosen her for our special day. She was truly a dream to work with from day one of meeting her and telling her what our vision was to the day of the wedding, where we saw it come to life. Our wedding was VERY small (under 30 people) so naturally, our budget was also small. She made us feel totally comfortable telling her what our realistic budget was and she was able to meet it without a problem. Other vendors made it sound like it was impossible to do it within our budget or maybe felt like it wasn't worth their time (don't ever let a vendor make you feel bad about how much you're spending!). Naomi made it all happen, with tons of greenery which we loved. She even brought votives and hurricane lanterns which we hadn't even thought of but it totally livened up the space. If you want a florist who respects your vision and budget, definitely reach out to Naomi!

Sent on 11/01/2017
    Beautiful Savage Flowers 36
    Beautiful Savage Flowers 37

Setareh · Married on 09/01/2017

Naomi is incredibly talented! She is very flexible, experienced, and easy to work with. The centerpieces I ordered were beautiful and exactly what I had envisioned and described to her. Everyone was complimenting the flowers and they made the ballroom so beautiful.

Hope to work with her again in the future! Thanks Naomi!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Beautiful Savage Flowers's reply:

Thank you Setareh!! You were such an amazing bride to work with and it was an honor to be a part of your day!

Sherry · Married on 07/03/2017

You can't hope for a better florist in your wedding day. Naomi is simply the best. From our vey first meeting I could tell that she's a great listener, and values your opinion. She tries to understand your style and preference to come up with the design which cites high your style and budget. She took a lot of note during the meeting and was very patient with explaining things. She delivered the proposal on the date she promised. It was vey comprehensive and easy to understand. We changed the entire venue setting few months later and asked her to change the design. She was very cooperative and didn't complain at all. The decoration on the wedding date was elegant and simple as I envisioned. I highly recommend Naomi and her team of professionals. They are very talented and easy to work with.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Mojan · Married on 03/31/2017

Naomi was our the best vender we had for our wedding. She is extremely kind and she cares so much about what her clients want. She is one of the most organized people I've ever worked with!! If you're looking for an amazing florist who makes the most beautiful flowers exactly the way you want it and still keep you with your budget she is the one!! She's simply the best!

Sent on 04/22/2017

Mary · Married on 02/18/2017

Naomi is AMAZING. Serioulsy. Go book her now! I was absolutely blown away by the absolute STUNNING flowers for my wedding day!!!! Naomi was so easy to work with, and absolutely went above and beyond. I will be recommending her to everyone I know! Thanks Naomi!!!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Beautiful Savage Flowers's reply:

Thank you Mary! You were such an amazing bride to work with and am so happy that you loved your flowers! Your vision was inspiring and I had a lot of fun putting your flowers together!

Cody · Married on 12/17/2016

10/10-Look no further!!!

After visiting over 3 florist I was unsure who I was going to pick. It didn't feel like I was sold on any of them. I didn't have the same feeling that I did when I walked the venue I selected or met with the right DJ. But the 4th time was the charm, my planner setup a meeting with Nicole and I walked away knowing I'd hire her. She came prepared with a in-depth presentation on my vision. SHE IMPRESSED ME SO MUCH. Her positive and can do attitude added to her preparation and truly set her apart from the rest of the florists I met with.

She communicated extremely well, went above and beyond on ordering a few additional pieces for me and not charging an extra arm and a leg but a reasonable amount since the edits were requested by me.

When she presented the mock up designs we made a few editions edits and she was very receptive. A YES I CAN and A YES SHE did.

The day of the wedding her entire team was fantastic, sweet, hard working, and made me cry. IT WAS PERFECT. The freshest of flowers, the room smelled so good, the arch was amazing, and the floating beauty and beast rose was a dream come true.

Thank you Naomi for making our wedding amazing. Thank you for feeling like a best friend helping me with my wedding instead of a vendor. I truly appreciate all that your team and you did!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Samantha · Married on 09/04/2016

Beautiful Savage was recommended to me by my wedding planner, Valerie. I met with Naomi and I immediately clicked with her. As I was telling her about the idea that I had for the flower set-up, I could see she knew exactly what I was talking about. I had more of a concept idea rather than specific flowers while she had the knowledge of exactly which flowers and which colors would best fit my concept. We had a floral trial about two months before my wedding. When I saw my bouquet and the centerpieces, it was beyond my expectations. They were so beautiful and gorgeous and perfectly described what I wanted.
    On the wedding day, the flowers were just gorgeous! I was constantly hearing from all of my guests on how beautiful the flowers were and how they fit my personality so perfectly. The flowers lasted the whole day, even after being transferred to a separate venue. Naomi took care of moving all of the flowers (Including a birch arch used for the ceremony) over to the reception. Everything was done in a timely manner and the flowers were just as beautiful as they were for the ceremony. Naomi did such a wonderful job of bringing the colors I had in mind to life. Naomi was such a wonderful person to work with and I couldn't have imagined going with anyone else for my wedding day.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Beautiful Savage Flowers's reply:

Thank you Samantha! I loved working with both you and Valerie. I was honored to be a part of your day and so happy that I was able to make your vision come to life. Thank you again!

Brittany · Married on 07/30/2016

Best florist in town!! I loved the flowers she did for my wedding! We had sunflowers and pink Gerbera Daisies with baby's breath and it was absolutely stunning! I wish I could marry my husband again just to look at those gorgeous flowers!!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Beautiful Savage Flowers's reply:

Thank you for your kind review, I appreciate it!! I am so glad you liked the flowers and I would be happy to make you a sunflower and daisy arrangement anytime! ;)

Courtney · Married on 06/10/2016

Naomi was so amazing!!! I met Naomi through my wedding coordinator Aimee from Confetti Skies. My groom and I had a very specific, yet simple style that was hard to describe and a tight budget, but Naomi completely understood and totally saw our vision and ran with it!! She was so great throughout the planning process as we constantly changed our minds on quantities and specifics. Everything was hassle free and communication was quick and informative! The floral arrangements turned out stunning!! She went above and beyond to make our big day beautiful, and we can't thank her enough!! I hope that I'll be able to utilize her services for any and all floral needs in the future!!

Sent on 06/30/2016