1294 Anacapa Way, Laguna Beach, CA 92651 Map · Phone number

About Florals By Jenny

Florals by Jenny holds three objectives at the heart of every client engagement-quality, uniqueness, and attention to detail. I consult closely with my clients ensuring that every aspect of your experience is meticulously carried out, that you receive exceptional value, and the designs blend harmoniously with your event. I work with you from day one, through the close of your event, to ensure your expectations are exceeded. My portfolio ranges from traditional to contemporary, intimate to elaborate, and casual to formal. My passion is to provide unique floral arrangements which will create a realm of beauty and awe by bringing the finest elements of nature to your event. My studio is located in Laguna Beach, CA and I specialize in weddings and events in the Orange County, Los Angeles, and San Diego areas. I look forward to meeting with you to coordinate a truly unique experience.

Follow Florals By Jenny on

Florals By Jenny 6
Florals By Jenny 7
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 06/02/2019

The most incredible flowers!!

I’m still in awe over the unbelievable flowers that Jenny designed and created for my wedding. Flowers were my top priority for my wedding. It was an absolute pleasure working with her from start to finish and I could not have been happier with the end result. She listened to my ideas, made great suggestions, and then created the most magical floral I’ve ever seen. I had a vision and Jenny took that and knocked it out of the park. The flowers were full, fresh, colorful and even better than I could have imagined. Every detail was thought of by Jenny and so grateful she reminded me of details like cake decor and toss bouquet. If you’re looking for an unbelievable florist she’s your gal! Thank you Jenny for making my dream a reality

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Florals By Jenny 12
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/25/2019

Jenny is amazing!

On my wedding day, I was so blown away by how beautiful all the flowers came out!! She was so easy to work with and really understood the style that I wanted for my wedding. She was very accommodating with the type of flowers I wanted to use in my bouquets and floral arch and really helped me stay within my budget as well but still achieve the look I was going for.

Planning a wedding is definitely difficult but Jenny is really on top of it and quick to respond whenever I had questions or requests. I received so many compliments about the flowers at my wedding from all the guests! Thank you so much Jenny!!

Sent on 08/17/2019
    Florals By Jenny 22
    Florals By Jenny 23

Emily · Married on 03/15/2019

Jenny’s work is amazing!

I can’t begin to explain how happy I am with how the flowers turned out for my wedding back in mid March. I met with Jenny to go over everything and what I had envisioned for my wedding. I didn’t have a ton of ideas, just some flowers that I absolutely had to have and then just gave her control over everything else. She knew what style I liked and she went with it. And I was blown away by it! And not to mention her prices are incredible! I just wish flowers lasted forever so I could have kept them in my home for longer! Seriously, don’t go anywhere else. Jenny is amazing!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Florals By Jenny FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 145.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 105.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 170.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Samples
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

• Seven4one
    Seven4one Hotel Weddings

Florals by Jenny always dazzles our clients with amazing floral designs! Jenny has created fabulous flowers for so many of our brides and we are honored to work with her -- she is one of our preferred vendors. She never misses a beat in setting up on time and leaves our venue clean and clutter free! Jenny's creativity is always a success in making our bride's floral visions come to life! I highly recommend Jenny for your wedding flowers…you are in wonderful hands!

• Darnall Photography
    Darnall Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Jenny on quite a few wedding and her floral arrangement and bouquets are stunning.

• 1294 Anacapa Way Laguna Beach, 92651 See on map