Florals By Jenny Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Rebekah Married on 10/23/2021

Absolutely Perfect!!

Jenny was amazing! Flowers were perfect!
  • Liz
    Liz S. Married on 08/14/2021

Beautiful!

I saw Jenny B's floral designs at another wedding I attended and knew that when it was time for our daughter to get married, she's the florist we needed to contact. We're so glad we did. Not only were the flowers at our event spectacular, but Jenny was extremely flexible with our three pandemic postponements. I would highly recommend!
  • Darcy
    Darcy R. Married on 07/10/2021

Gorgeous Flowers

Jenny was great to work with. She truly is an artist. She took the inspiration pictures I sent her and was able to deliver that and so much more.
    She was responsive over email and was flexible as I made adjustments as we drew closer to the wedding. I got so many compliments on my bridal bouquet. It was one of my favorite items of the day. Thank you, Jenny!
  • Meghan
    Meghan Married on 05/30/2020

Wedding Take 3

Jenny is brilliant! Our wedding plans had to change multiple times in 2020 and she was with my husband and I every step of the way. Changing color schemes and numbers of florals, and then completely changing the whole plan when we had to move our wedding to our home. Everyone remarked at how unbelievably gorgeous the flowers were on our wedding day. I gave Jenny my preferred style and color palette and she knocked it out of the park. I cant recommend her enough! Thank you Jenny for making our day extra beautiful!!!
  • Sanam
    Sanam S. Married on 02/16/2020

The most amazing flowers ever

If you went amazing flowers that people will be talking about the entire evening then you need Jenny. First of all, she is such an incredible person and so easy to work with. She took my vision and made it into a beautiful reality. Flowers were very important to me and she completely took every idea I had and brought it life. Her flowers are gorgeous, stunning and extraordinary. She is also so great about thinking of the little details that you might not think of.

I loved working with Jenny from start to finish. She seriously should charge way more than she does and I probably still would have payed that amount because she is that good.
    Shandra Married on 11/02/2019

Still in Awe

The flowers Jenny did for us were absolutely beautiful. She was always responsive, and professional, and her work gave our venue the perfect pop of color. Thank for you for your amazing work on our wedding day Jenny, and for making it even more beautiful than we could have ever imagined!
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 06/02/2019

The most incredible flowers!!

I’m still in awe over the unbelievable flowers that Jenny designed and created for my wedding. Flowers were my top priority for my wedding. It was an absolute pleasure working with her from start to finish and I could not have been happier with the end result. She listened to my ideas, made great suggestions, and then created the most magical floral I’ve ever seen. I had a vision and Jenny took that and knocked it out of the park. The flowers were full, fresh, colorful and even better than I could have imagined. Every detail was thought of by Jenny and so grateful she reminded me of details like cake decor and toss bouquet. If you’re looking for an unbelievable florist she’s your gal! Thank you Jenny for making my dream a reality
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 05/25/2019

Jenny is amazing!

On my wedding day, I was so blown away by how beautiful all the flowers came out!! She was so easy to work with and really understood the style that I wanted for my wedding. She was very accommodating with the type of flowers I wanted to use in my bouquets and floral arch and really helped me stay within my budget as well but still achieve the look I was going for.

Planning a wedding is definitely difficult but Jenny is really on top of it and quick to respond whenever I had questions or requests. I received so many compliments about the flowers at my wedding from all the guests! Thank you so much Jenny!!
    Emily Married on 03/15/2019

Jenny’s work is amazing!

I can’t begin to explain how happy I am with how the flowers turned out for my wedding back in mid March. I met with Jenny to go over everything and what I had envisioned for my wedding. I didn’t have a ton of ideas, just some flowers that I absolutely had to have and then just gave her control over everything else. She knew what style I liked and she went with it. And I was blown away by it! And not to mention her prices are incredible! I just wish flowers lasted forever so I could have kept them in my home for longer! Seriously, don’t go anywhere else. Jenny is amazing!
    Veronica P. Married on 11/16/2018

Most amazing florist EVER! Hands down.

Jenny is an ANGEL. We were actually recommended to her by our venue which I was a bit hesitant at first. We figured if anyone knows our venue best, it's someone that comes recommended so we decided to give it a shot. I had put together a mood/vision board for our florals. I sent this to Jenny in our initial phone conversation and walked her through our goals for the big day. She was able to bring our vision to life!!

Jenny was so accommodating, oh my. My husband and I went back and forth quite a bit with our floral needs and Jenny never commented ONCE about us being so indecisive. She literally accommodated every single request. EVERY. SINGLE. REQUEST. She even threw in several complimentary accent pieces/arrangements from the goodness of her heart!

I live in a different state and Jenny was so accommodating to us visiting her when we were in town for a holiday. She had a centerpiece waiting for us so we could see what to expect the day of.

Jenny is a quiet force but boy do her designs speak wonders. She singlehandedly made our wedding day SHINE and we cannot say enough about her. She is so beautful inside and out!!! We love Jenny and would recommend her to anyone looking for a florist.
    Raychel K. Married on 10/14/2018

Best Wedding Florist!

I was referred to Florals by Jenny by my wedding planner and I am so happy!! Jenny did all the floral arrangements and center pieces for our wedding in October 2018 at The Villa. Everything was absolutely stunning! Jenny went above and beyond, decorating an additional arch and a welcome wreath. I am so happy that Jenny helped make our day so special!!
    Veronica Married on 09/30/2018
    Jenny did such a beautiful job with the flowers! We discussed the style and the colors I was looking for and she found the perfect flowers to include. Everything was super easy and when your planning a wedding that is huge! My flowers are still holding up since the wedding and I keep going over to smell them because they are so fragrant! Plus we used the bouquets for the sweetheart table decor and it looked beautiful!
    Jenny P. Married on 08/25/2018

Great wedding flowers!

This is a bit late review, but Jenny did my wedding flowers last year and it came out beautifully. All of my wedding guests complimented on the flowers. I would highly recommend her to my friends and anyone who's looking for wedding flowers! She was so professional and experienced.
    Anna Married on 08/24/2018

Beautiful and Flawless

WOW… I was referred to Jenny by both the Venue and Coordinator but honestly the second I went to Jenny’s website and saw that she had previously done similar florals to what I wanted in the same venue, I knew that I wanted her to be the mastermind behind our blooms. The best part was that I was able to send Jenny inspiration photos and my budget and she got what I was going for immediately. She was able to suggest flowers and combinations that would help me to stay within our budget and I was able to find things at Home Goods to help offset the rental costs as well. I met with Jenny once and facetimed once regarding the flowers and honestly, that was all we needed because she really was inside of my brain and knew exactly what I wanted and how to get the job done. She was very flexible and was able to coordinate with my father in law to drop off the centerpieces that I wanted her to use to her home. She had worked with the venue and the coordinator plenty of times so she knew the ropes and was able to set everything up for us in the afternoon before the wedding. Very quick and seamless and made me stress less about the whole ambiance!
    Tami Married on 07/21/2018
    Jenny was fantastic to work with. As someone planning a wedding from across the country, Jenny was super responsive, easy to to work with, and provided beautiful flowers for a fair price. She was the quickest vendor I worked with in terms of response time and she really listened and cared about delivering on what I envisioned. She also was very flexible when I had to make some last minute additions. The centerpieces were beautiful, my bouquet was gorgeous, and everything was just perfect and better than I had pictured. So many people complimented the florals for our big day. She is incredibly professional and I would recommend her to anyone.
    Lauren Married on 10/20/2017
    Florals by Jenny was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding at Pasea Hotel & Spa. Her florals were ridiculously gorgeous and she knew exactly what I wanted within minutes of me attempting to describe my vision. What I love most about Jenny was that her and her husband run their company and they only do one wedding a day. This made me feel at ease when choosing my florist, knowing that she would be dedicated to my my wedding, and my wedding only that day. She was easy to get in touch with and always responded back. Jenny went out of her way to make sure every floral was arranged just right. All my guests complimented my florals and center pieces! You won't be disappointed if you book with Jenny!
    Brittany Married on 10/09/2017
    The best of the best is what you'll find with Jenny! She is incredibly detailed and meticulous and she makes your special day come together like nothing I've ever seen. She's amazing at what she does and her arrangements are breathe taking. Choosing a great florists was top on my list when I was planning my wedding and I'm so happy I found Jenny - she's absolutely amazing just like her work.
    Kathleen Married on 09/09/2017
    Jenny was referred to me by a girlfriend who had used her. I sent her pictures of what I liked and she sent me back a very fair quote and I made some changes along the way and she worked with me throughout the wedding planning process and was so accommodating. I loved the way all the flowers turned out. She transformed the simple white wooden trellis that I got married under into a gorgeous scene with draped cloth, vines, florals and when pictured it looks phenomenal. Everything showed up on time and turned out exactly how I pictured it. She is so professional and gets the job done right. If you are looking for a florist look no further. Thank you Jenny! Love James and Katie Day
    Carilly Married on 08/19/2017
    I am the MOB and our 1st daughter's wedding planner at the same time. Our 2nd/youngest daughter the MOH found Jenny at Yelp. MOH is very picky and wants a classy flowers for her sister the Bride's wedding. MOH looked at Florals by Jenny's work at her personalized website & reviewed all Jenny's work at previous weddings. We were impressed so we hired her. Jenny's cluster flower arrangements she created at our daughter’s wedding last Saturday 08.19.2017 were all beautiful good choices, good combinations of blooms/clusters of creation from the ceremony arch & aisles to reception tables and booths centerpieces, all bridal parties flowers: MOH and Jr. bridesmaids bouquets and mothers corsages to Groom & fathers & groomsman & jr. groomsmen & ring bearer boutonnieres and most important and very special was the Bride's bouquet was really gorgeous & colorful for the wedding. Jenny did an excellent job how she created all the flower cluster arrangements of our eldest daughter the Bride's wedding. This was really the dream wedding we all wanted especially our daughter the Bride. All our guests wanted to bring home all Jenny's creation so we ended up raffling them all at the special event. One good thing also was Jenny gave us extra flower arrangements as bonus which were not included to our invoice that I paid. I was able to bring home one wood box flower arrangement & 2 cluster flower arrangements. I brought one cluster to our catholic church to offer to the Blessed Virgin Mary.
    Thank you Jenny and I will see you in 3 years for our 2nd/youngest daughter 10 years wedding renewal of bows. We highly recommend Jenny to choose her as florist to your plan weddings.
    MOB Carissa
    Brooke Married on 07/30/2017
    Jenny is absolutely FANTASTIC!!!! She completely transformed our wedding with her floral talent. I would not hesitate to hire her again if I have a big event and need beautiful flower arrangements. When I first met with her and saw all the look books I knew without hesitation she would design amazing floral arrangements. Whether it was for the ceremony site, reception, sweetheart table...Jenny did not disappoint. My wedding bouquet...Left me SPEECHLESS!!!!. Very easy to work with, very responsive, friendly and reasonably priced (flowers can be expensive). I received so many compliments after the big day on all her attention to detail. Even the flowers on the cake looked wonderful. Her style is elegant, classy and timeless. Thank You!!!
    Janet Married on 03/25/2017
    Jenny did the flowers for my daughter's wedding last month and all I can say is "WOW!" She did the most beautiful job! The flowers were stunning and so many people commented on how beautiful they were. Jenny was a pleasure to work with - always quickly responding to my questions and extremely professional. I highly recommend her!
    Kimberly Married on 09/17/2016
    Jenny was recommended to us when we were looking for a florist for our wedding. I knew from the first moment I met her that she would not disappoint! She was professional, friendly, affordable, responsive, and above all, incredibly talented!! I showed her pictures and ideas of what I wanted, thinking for the affordable price that we'd get a few nice flower arrangements and be content with the outcome... but she actually made our wedding look like something you only see on pinterest or in a bridal magazine!!! I was absolutely blown away by how GORGEOUS everything was, from the bouquets to the vases and venue decor. She worked within our small budget to make sure that our venue still looked incredible. I actually cried when I saw my bouquet because I could not believe how perfect it was! Look no further... Jenny will go above and beyond for your wedding!!!
    Jackie Married on 03/26/2016
    I'm SO happy I went with Jenny for my wedding!! I found her here on Yelp and after some initial emails back and forth, met up to and knew she got my vision. Jenny is VERY responsive and timely. Leading up to, if I had a thought or wanted to nix something, she was so accommodating. Within a week I had added a few extra items and Jenny handled it like a pro.

Best thing, the flowers were gorgeous!! She got my exact vibe/look with the venue and what I had showed her. In fact, things I imagined would be a certain size such as aisle decor and centerpieces were HUGE and more beautiful than I can ever imagine. My bouquet was hefty and full and so pretty. A lot of people at my wedding have attended many and complimented the how wonderful they looked.

On top of all this, Jenny's prices are super reasonable and flexible. I had a certain number in mind for floral and worried it would be sparse, but not at all thanks to her artistry and competitive pricing, I got TONS of lush flowers! I would highly recommend Jenny to anyone, do IT. Check her Instagram page, her style is very versatile and she's very familiar with a lot of venues in the area.
    Thanh Married on 02/21/2016
    Jenny is absolutely amazing. Not only is she professional, detailed, and talented...she is the sweetest person! At our initial meeting, she was able to talk me through the various flowers that were in season and helped me discover what I liked and didn't like. My husband and I looked at 3-4 florists in Southern CA and Jenny was able to stay within my budget and still give me exactly what I was looking for.

I received so many compliments on the ceremony arch and the floral decor. My bridal bouquets and arrangements were absolutely gorgeous and I couldn't be happier with her work.

Thank you for your creativity, Jenny! You are amazing!
    Jered Married on 10/03/2015
    Jenny recently did the flowers for our wedding and they were beyond gorgeous. They exceeded all of our expectations! She was so friendly to work with and she was even conscious of our budget. We saw how gorgeous her arrangements were on her website and wondered if we could afford it, since we were over budget on many of the other things for the wedding. We told her upfront what our budget was up front and she said she could totally work with it. She even threw in a couple extra bud vases and small arrangements to match a competing offer!

For our first meeting with Jenny she went over everything in so much detail we did not even have to meet with her again! She was very thorough, even taking down the ratios of color for the bouquets. We communicated via e-mail a few times after that first meeting, but otherwise we pretty much left everything in her hands. Since we did not have a wedding planner it was so nice to be able to trust your vendors and Jenny did not disappoint us. I don't have any pictures to share since we just got married 3 days ago, but i HIGHLY recommend Jenny! All I can say is there was not a single centerpiece that did not get taken home!