51 Reviews for Florals By Jenny

Corsages (3)
Samples (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)
51 Florals By Jenny Reviews

Florals by Jenny was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding at Pasea Hotel & Spa. Her florals were ridiculously gorgeous and she knew exactly what I wanted within minutes of me attempting to describe my vision. What I love most about Jenny was that her and her husband run their company and they only do one wedding a day. This made me feel at ease when choosing my florist, knowing that she would be dedicated to my my wedding, and my wedding only that day. She was easy to get in touch with and always responded back. Jenny went out of her way to make sure every floral was arranged just right. All my guests complimented my florals and center pieces! You won't be disappointed if you book with Jenny!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Chuppah Decor, Flower Petals, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

The best of the best is what you'll find with Jenny! She is incredibly detailed and meticulous and she makes your special day come together like nothing I've ever seen. She's amazing at what she does and her arrangements are breathe taking. Choosing a great florists was top on my list when I was planning my wedding and I'm so happy I found Jenny - she's absolutely amazing just like her work.

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Flower Petals

Jenny was referred to me by a girlfriend who had used her. I sent her pictures of what I liked and she sent me back a very fair quote and I made some changes along the way and she worked with me throughout the wedding planning process and was so accommodating. I loved the way all the flowers turned out. She transformed the simple white wooden trellis that I got married under into a gorgeous scene with draped cloth, vines, florals and when pictured it looks phenomenal. Everything showed up on time and turned out exactly how I pictured it. She is so professional and gets the job done right. If you are looking for a florist look no further. Thank you Jenny! Love James and Katie Day

Profile Picture Kathleen , 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I am the MOB and our 1st daughter's wedding planner at the same time. Our 2nd/youngest daughter the MOH found Jenny at Yelp. MOH is very picky and wants a classy flowers for her sister the Bride's wedding. MOH looked at Florals by Jenny's work at her personalized website & reviewed all Jenny's work at previous weddings. We were impressed so we hired her. Jenny's cluster flower arrangements she created at our daughter’s wedding last Saturday 08.19.2017 were all beautiful good choices, good combinations of blooms/clusters of creation from the ceremony arch & aisles to reception tables and booths centerpieces, all bridal parties flowers: MOH and Jr. bridesmaids bouquets and mothers corsages to Groom & fathers & groomsman & jr. groomsmen & ring bearer boutonnieres and most important and very special was the Bride's bouquet was really gorgeous & colorful for the wedding. Jenny did an excellent job how she created all the flower cluster arrangements of our eldest daughter the Bride's wedding. This was really the dream wedding we all wanted especially our daughter the Bride. All our guests wanted to bring home all Jenny's creation so we ended up raffling them all at the special event. One good thing also was Jenny gave us extra flower arrangements as bonus which were not included to our invoice that I paid. I was able to bring home one wood box flower arrangement & 2 cluster flower arrangements. I brought one cluster to our catholic church to offer to the Blessed Virgin Mary.
Thank you Jenny and I will see you in 3 years for our 2nd/youngest daughter 10 years wedding renewal of bows. We highly recommend Jenny to choose her as florist to your plan weddings.
MOB Carissa

Profile Picture carilly, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jenny is absolutely FANTASTIC!!!! She completely transformed our wedding with her floral talent. I would not hesitate to hire her again if I have a big event and need beautiful flower arrangements. When I first met with her and saw all the look books I knew without hesitation she would design amazing floral arrangements. Whether it was for the ceremony site, reception, sweetheart table...Jenny did not disappoint. My wedding bouquet...Left me SPEECHLESS!!!!. Very easy to work with, very responsive, friendly and reasonably priced (flowers can be expensive). I received so many compliments after the big day on all her attention to detail. Even the flowers on the cake looked wonderful. Her style is elegant, classy and timeless. Thank You!!!

Profile Picture Brooke, 7/30/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jenny did the flowers for my daughter's wedding last month and all I can say is "WOW!" She did the most beautiful job! The flowers were stunning and so many people commented on how beautiful they were. Jenny was a pleasure to work with - always quickly responding to my questions and extremely professional. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Janet, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jenny was recommended to us when we were looking for a florist for our wedding. I knew from the first moment I met her that she would not disappoint! She was professional, friendly, affordable, responsive, and above all, incredibly talented!! I showed her pictures and ideas of what I wanted, thinking for the affordable price that we'd get a few nice flower arrangements and be content with the outcome... but she actually made our wedding look like something you only see on pinterest or in a bridal magazine!!! I was absolutely blown away by how GORGEOUS everything was, from the bouquets to the vases and venue decor. She worked within our small budget to make sure that our venue still looked incredible. I actually cried when I saw my bouquet because I could not believe how perfect it was! Look no further... Jenny will go above and beyond for your wedding!!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I'm SO happy I went with Jenny for my wedding!! I found her here on Yelp and after some initial emails back and forth, met up to and knew she got my vision. Jenny is VERY responsive and timely. Leading up to, if I had a thought or wanted to nix something, she was so accommodating. Within a week I had added a few extra items and Jenny handled it like a pro.

Best thing, the flowers were gorgeous!! She got my exact vibe/look with the venue and what I had showed her. In fact, things I imagined would be a certain size such as aisle decor and centerpieces were HUGE and more beautiful than I can ever imagine. My bouquet was hefty and full and so pretty. A lot of people at my wedding have attended many and complimented the how wonderful they looked.

On top of all this, Jenny's prices are super reasonable and flexible. I had a certain number in mind for floral and worried it would be sparse, but not at all thanks to her artistry and competitive pricing, I got TONS of lush flowers! I would highly recommend Jenny to anyone, do IT. Check her Instagram page, her style is very versatile and she's very familiar with a lot of venues in the area.

Profile Picture Jackie, 3/26/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Jenny is absolutely amazing. Not only is she professional, detailed, and talented...she is the sweetest person! At our initial meeting, she was able to talk me through the various flowers that were in season and helped me discover what I liked and didn't like. My husband and I looked at 3-4 florists in Southern CA and Jenny was able to stay within my budget and still give me exactly what I was looking for.

I received so many compliments on the ceremony arch and the floral decor. My bridal bouquets and arrangements were absolutely gorgeous and I couldn't be happier with her work.

Thank you for your creativity, Jenny! You are amazing!

Profile Picture Thanh, 2/21/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Jenny recently did the flowers for our wedding and they were beyond gorgeous. They exceeded all of our expectations! She was so friendly to work with and she was even conscious of our budget. We saw how gorgeous her arrangements were on her website and wondered if we could afford it, since we were over budget on many of the other things for the wedding. We told her upfront what our budget was up front and she said she could totally work with it. She even threw in a couple extra bud vases and small arrangements to match a competing offer!

For our first meeting with Jenny she went over everything in so much detail we did not even have to meet with her again! She was very thorough, even taking down the ratios of color for the bouquets. We communicated via e-mail a few times after that first meeting, but otherwise we pretty much left everything in her hands. Since we did not have a wedding planner it was so nice to be able to trust your vendors and Jenny did not disappoint us. I don't have any pictures to share since we just got married 3 days ago, but i HIGHLY recommend Jenny! All I can say is there was not a single centerpiece that did not get taken home!

Profile Picture Jered, 10/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Jenny and her team were amazing! From planning our wedding on day 1, to making adjustments prior to our day, and the setup on the day of, she was the best! Her artistic skills are obvious, but her people skills and relaxed demeanor are what also make her great at what she does. She's also done weddings at practically every venue in Orange County and surrounding areas so it's good to know she's likely familiar with the place and can help advise you accordingly. Thanks Jenny!

Profile Picture Robert and Jacqueline, 9/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jenny and her floral creations are both absolutely INCREDIBLE! Not only was Jenny extremely professional and wonderful to work with, she brought my vision to life. As an out of town Bride, she was responsive, professional and emailed me photos, descriptions and pricing of everything. She made it so easy and we had full faith in her. Jenny's flowers for our wedding were absolutely gorgeous and even held up the next day for the brunch (we tried to make them last as long as possible!) After our one meeting, she fully understood what I was looking for and advised me as to which flowers fit my style. My bridal bouquet was stunning and her flowers reflected our outdoor venue and the style of our wedding. All of our guests were so impressed and we got many compliments on how beautiful the flowers were! She went above and beyond! She has a real talent for arrangements and was knowledgeable about seasonal flowers and how they would withhold during certain times of the day. Jenny was extremely organized, prompt and a wonderful vendor to work with. Her pricing was very fair and she was very flexible with any last changes. She is the perfect balance of professional and creative and will bring your vision to life. Of course she exceeded my expectations and we couldn't be happier with her and her work!!!! Thank you, Jenny!!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/7/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jenny was so great to work with from start to finish! She was great at understanding the look I was going for and adding to that vision. The day of our wedding, everything looked PERFECT. From my bouquet, to the center pieces, to the ceremony arch- just beautiful! It was breath taking when I came out to the reception for the first time and saw everything put together! I would absolutely recommend Jenny for your wedding! She iss professional, flexible, and above all, talented!

Profile Picture Zaundra, 6/13/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was having a tough time finding a good florist with affordable pricing. When I came across Jenny's website I had to contact her because of all the beautiful work she had done. When I told her what I wanted and what I can afford, she made it possible; and she even delivered to the venue! Not only were her prices reasonable but my flowers were beautiful! She did exactly what I had envisioned and better! She is amazing! Thanks Jenny!
-M&M

Profile Picture Myndee, 6/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We hired Jenny for our wedding in May. I had an idea of what I wanted as far as flowers, but needed help from an expert. She provided tons of ideas that were in our budget. She was very helpful when I was concerned about the flowers matching our color scheme. On the day of the wedding, she dropped off the bouquets and boutonnieres early so we can have them for photos then came back later in the afternoon to set up all the flowers and centerpieces . It was nice having a florist local in the area of the venue (San Juan Capistrano). The flowers were absolutely stunning! We received so many compliments from our guests!!! Very Very happy with the outcome! Highly recommend Jenny!

Profile Picture jenni, 5/16/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jenny was incredible! We got married at Twin Oaks House and Gardens in San Diego. The venue is breathtaking, but she added that extra wow factor! She was able to make my vision come to life, completely! I was seriously awestruck with emotions when I saw my arrangements because all along we had been on a budget and I was thinking there would be less flowers because of it. However, Jenny made it all work so beautifully! The bouquets were full and literally everyone at our wedding commented on how beautiful they were. I could not be more happy with the way it all came out, and I have Jenny to thank for that!

Profile Picture Julie, 3/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jenny is THE BEST!!!!!! I can be very indecisive when making the smallest decisions (like what kind of toothpaste to buy), so you can only imagine what is was like for me making decisions for my wedding flowers. I really had no clear vision of what I wanted in the beginning. Somehow, Jenny was able to focus my vision and produce the most amazing ceremony and reception flowers and bouquets. She created exactly what I wanted -- romantic and classy. All of the guests, including my mom (who I thought would think I didn't go BIG enough with the flowers), raved and raved about the flowers. I couldn't have been happier !!!

My wedding ceremony was outdoors and it was VERY windy that day (extremely difficult to walk down the aisle with my long veil). I was worried that the arch or pedestal manzanita trees would fall over or the attached flowers would blow away, but Jenny made sure to heavily weigh those suckers down!!! Everything stayed perfectly straight and symmetrical and look impeccable in the pictures.

Jenny's prices really can't be beat for the impeccable quality/design/setup. She is very price conscious and will make sure you are getting the most for your buck. She is very flexible (I had quite a few last minute changes), responsive to your emails/questions, and super easy going (but at the same time very professional).

Profile Picture Julie, 11/1/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jenny is absolutely AMAZING! She is not only my companies preferred floral designer she was my wedding florist! The moment I was engaged she was the first person I called. Her work is impeccable and her responsiveness is outstanding! Being that I am a wedding coordinator, I have seen it all and would email Jenny multiple times a day (poor thing!) but never once did I feel like I was bothering her, she was excited every time and made certain my day was perfect. It was BEYOND perfection. Our bouquet's were stunning (first time I cried that day was when I saw my bouquet!), she did a beautiful ombre swirl design down the aisle complete with hanging chandeliers and the table arrangements were nothing short of perfection. Florals by Jenny is a tried and true floral designer who not only will continue to be Pure Lavish Events preferred florist but the florist that made my wedding day breathtaking!!

Profile Picture Carrie, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My fiancé and I just got married on Friday (9/5/14) at the Villa in San Juan Capistrano and we can not say enough about how amazing our flowers looked. Jenny is by far the most talented florist I have seen. She made the vision of our dream wedding come to life. Our wedding looked so romantic and we were in love with every single detail that she created. We received so many compliments from our guests on how gorgeous the flowers were. She is so reasonably priced for the high quality she provides and she is so easy to work with. Our flowers truly set the tone for the most amazing wedding. It was absolute perfection. We could not have asked for more. We highly recommend using her.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 9/5/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I chose Jenny to provide the flowers for my wedding because of the very competitive price, beautiful portfolio, and most of all because she really listened to what I wanted -- and what she came up with was even better than what I had envisioned! She carefully studied my Pinterest board and took into account my ideas - all our communication was via email - and when she did the mockup, I was really wowed. On the wedding day, she stayed through the ceremony to move some of the flowers from our altar to the reception area to repurpose them for the sweetheart table, and I really loved that she was willing to do this to save me money. All of the flowers were gorgeous. I wouldn't hesitate for a second to recommend her because she was so responsive to every email and understood my vision so well that she exceeded my expectations!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 8/16/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jenny's floral design added an elegant and distinguished quality to our San Francisco black tie wedding. During consultation, we asked for whites and greens with splashes of silver and candle light. She brought our dream to life and truly exceeded our expectations. The arrangements were extraordinarily crafted - with fresh draping orchids, immaculate white roses, fragrant stargazer lilies, and more. She alternated arrangement height adding an interesting visual to our venue. She had a distinct design for each segment of our wedding, from floating flower bowls in the cocktail reception, breathtaking alter arrangements, dinner table settings that were the topic of conversation for many guests, and cascading white flowers on our wedding cake. Above all, we feel we received a tremendous value. We were impressed by the quality and volume of the arrangements given the price point. She really went out of her way - with unexpected surprises and design - was one of our best vendor choices. Thank you, Jenny!

Profile Picture Michael, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We had the pleasure of working with Jenny for our wedding in Dana Point. From our first meeting, Jenny really understood my vision and gave me great ideas I never would have thought of on my own. Jenny was so accommodating and worked with us to stay within our budget. She was very quick in responding to emails. A few times leading up the event, I emailed Jenny with pictures of various ideas and she executed all of those ideas perfectly. The day of the wedding, the flowers were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I cried when I first saw my bouquet! I have received so many compliments from guests saying those were the best wedding flowers they have ever seen. I could not recommend Florals by Jenny more highly; I will definitely use her again in the future!

Profile Picture Alyson, 7/26/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Couldn't have asked for a better florist to work with! Her communication is just on point and is sooo knowledgeable about florals and just knew exactly what I wanted. I sent her a few photos in the months up to my wedding and when I saw the final product I almost cried! They were perfect and my vision 100 percent. I got complements allll day about the center pieces and all the decor. I was married in a garden so the greens and whites she made were such a perfect compliment to my venue. Thank you jenny for perfect floral decor!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My flowers MADE my wedding. The flowers I got literally changed the whole ambiance of my reception. They were gorgeous. I couldn't have asked for prettier flowers! She even made a little corsage and boutonniere for my 2 dogs who were in my wedding!

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/13/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

Jenny went above and beyond our expectations. My bridal bouquet was just gorgeous, as were the brides maids. All of her arrangements were stunning, fresh, and flawless. Jenny met with me several times about our vision and communicated very promptly via email. She is very professional and easy going. I plan on working with her in the future and will refer her to my friends and family. Our wedding date was 4/26/14.

Profile Picture User4067909, 2+ years ago, 1 Review