Orange, CA 92867 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,600
  • Pricing

About Tulle + Lace Events

A little about Loren, the dreamer and doer behind Tulle + Lace Events:

You know that saying that goes, "do what you love and you'll never work a day in your life"? Well I love, LOVE and a great party! For a long time, I've enjoyed creating organized to do lists and making all things "look pretty." ?

Starting college, I knew working in special events was the place for me. I graduated with my bachelor's degree in Business, Entertainment & Tourism Management from California State University, Fullerton in 2013. Since graduating, I've planned a number of weddings, galas, fundraisers, and more!?

When I'm not dreaming in weddings, I enjoy laughing until I cry, catching up the newest episode of "Fixer Upper", and indulging in a good cheeseboard paired with a great glass of red wine!

Follow Tulle + Lace Events on

img0107

5 Reviews for Tulle + Lace Events

• Megan

Megan · Married on 09/29/2018

I found Loren of Tulle & Lace Events through an old friend who got married 2 years ago. I was so happy to meet Loren from day one we instantly clicked and she has since become a good friend. She went above and beyond for our wedding day as our coordinator and made sure everything was perfectly in order, she set up everything beautifully, and she is just so fun and pleasant to be around. She is professional and organized in every way. If you're looking for a wedding planner or coordinator, she is your girl. Thanks Loren for everything, you rock!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/28/2016

TULLE + LACE = AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!
    When I found out that my husband and I were going to have a year and a half engagement I thought that I would plan and do the entire wedding. I knew what I wanted, I enjoy being crafty, and I wanted to save money. Boy was I WRONG! We stumbled upon Tulle + Lace Events through Instagram and made the best decision of our wedding, which was booking Loren as our wedding planner.

Loren was affordable. She knows how important it is for couples to stay within budget, so she does a great job keeping you on track when picking vendors and when providing you with her services.

Loren was so hard working, creative, and easy to work with. She returned all my calls, texts and email immediately. I felt comfortable with her getting things done before and on the day of my wedding. She was well organized and has TONS of awesome affordable vendors that she referred us to, who we also loved. She had advice to give me, decorations to offer, and she did it all with smile.

What I loved most about having Loren as our wedding planner was that both my husband and I felt a sense of ease on the day of our wedding. We didn’t have to worry about a thing except for each other. Our parents didn’t have to worry about a thing either they were able to enjoy every minute. They didn’t have to keep time, decorate, or clean up. EVERYTHING got done! Guests were coming up to us telling us and comparing our wedding to all the others they have been to and saying hands down that it was the most beautiful wedding they have been to! And we owe it all to Tulle + Lace, and Loren!

Sent on 01/20/2017

Tulle & Lace events were incredible!! Loren is the best!!! She took care of everything on my special day and went above and beyond what I could ever expect. Brides, you will forget things and might freak out the day of, but know that if you have Loren there, she will take care of it! She was the first person there and the last vendor to leave. So happy I met her years ago and built such a trusting bond with her. I really would have been lost without her that day and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner. You won't be disappointed ladies, I promise!!

Sent on 01/21/2017

Tulle + Lace Events Pricing

Tulle + Lace Events Price Rates

• Beautiful Savage Flowers
    Beautiful Savage Flowers Wedding Florists

Loren with Tulle + Lace Events is such a pleasure to work with! Her vision, attention to detail and organization makes her events run smoothly and flawlessly. Her brides always know how important and special they are to her. She inspires everyone she comes into contact with and you can see the affect in how much fun everyone is having when working with her.

• Lisa Riley Photography
    Lisa Riley Photography Wedding Photographers

Tulle & Lace Events is amazing! Loren takes care of everything that a couple would need on their wedding day ensuring a stress free, incredible day. Her attention to detail is incredible. Loren is organized, incredibly creative and responds promptly to email, texts or phone calls. I’ve had the pleasure of working and collaborating with Loren and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner!

• Orange, 92867 See on map