Click Chicks Photography

Laguna Beach, CA View map
$3,250 Most Popular Price

$3,250 Most Popular Price

Hi, I'm Leslie Cunningham and I'm based in Laguna Beach. Click Chicks is a full-service boutique photography studio and I deliver images that are beautiful, modern, artistic and timeless. I bring out your inner beauty and capture the love between each couple, and the emotions of the day with creativity, flexibility, and fun! Whatever your vision for your wedding day, I'll customize a photography package to fit your unique desires and budget.

I've proud to say, I've been given the Wedding Wire's Couples Choice Award the past 8 years in a row. That says a lot about how happy my clients are. And when they're happy, I'm happy.

My passion for photography has always run deep. I photograph every wedding with the utmost care and am thankful for every couple that has trusted me to tell their story.

I love to talk about weddings, so shoot me an email, or give me a ring. It's my passion...and my life.

Services Include

• Engagement sessions
  • Affordable wedding photography packages
  • Second (award-winning) photographer
  • Online gallery connected to a professional lab (no obligation to order)
  • Flush mount wedding album with many options
  • Parent albums
  • High-resolution images and ownership of edited files (no limit set on number)
  • Liability insurance
  • Additional hours

Experience

Photography has been a lifelong hobby, and I've been doing it professionally for 15 years. I've shot hundreds of weddings and truly love every single one. I also do bar and bat mitzvahs, families, corporate headshots, and events of every type. My first pictorial coffee table book was published in summer 2018, called "Under the Spell of San Miguel de Allende :: Its Colors & Textures."

Other Services Bar/Bat mitzvah photography | family portraiture on location | corporate events | headshots

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,850

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Negatives
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,250

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Negatives
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Matted Prints

Sha'nelle S. Married on 06/19/2019

It was perfect

They were so wonderful thank you
  • Shannon
    Shannon M. Married on 05/28/2019

Such a great experience!

Leslie did both our engagement and wedding photos. We are so pleased with how the photos from both turned out. She was patient and professional the whole time even with our little Yorkie. We have received so many compliments on the photos. I highly recommend using her photography services for any occasion.
  • Christina
    Christina P. Married on 03/31/2019

So glad I picked her!

Leslie and her assistant were absolutely wonderful to work with. I’ve never done a professional photography shoot prior to our engagement session with Leslie, and she was so great and helped us get the best photos. It was so much fun working with her! Her photos all turned out so beautifully and I’m so so happy with the quality of work she provided. I highly recommend choosing her for your special day, you can’t go wrong with this one! Thank you Leslie and your assistant (I forget her name.. whoops sorry) for capturing the memories that will last a lifetime!

Click Chicks Photography's reply:

Christina, and YOU and Zack were a delight on both e-day and w-day! I'm so glad we got to work together, and get to know each other. I'm sorry you live in TX! But perhaps our paths will cross again.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

Click Chicks Photography 1
Exclusive

Great Officiants Great Officiants Wedding Officiants

As a professional I tell all my couples "Pictures are Everything!" I know When my couples choose Click Chicks to do their pictures..... I know they are going to be awesome!

Occasions at Laguna Village Occasions at Laguna Village Banquet Halls

So happy to have Leslie with Click Chicks as one of our preferred photographers at Occasions at Laguna Village. She is always professional and diligent in her work. Her photos are amazing as she captures the story for our brides and grooms. Thank you Leslie!!

Vantage Point Productions, Inc. Vantage Point Productions, Inc. Wedding Videographers

Leslie, of Click Chicks Photography, is so talented and professional. Her couples just love how fun and easy she is on their wedding day, and are thrilled with her images. We love working with her too. Leslie works with us - and we work with her - to make sure our clients get the best wedding film and photography - really, the best day - possible!

Laguna Beach Laguna Beach, CA, 92651

Always open!
Location of (Click Chicks Photography)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding