Irvine, CA 92614 Map · Phone number

About Brandi Welles Photographer

With me as your photographer you don't just get pretty pictures, you get a new best friend. :]

TOGETHER WE WILL...

-Laugh, LOTS

-Dance awkwardly

-Make fun of ourselves

-Talk about dogs, shoes, and food

-Hang out and drink coffee (or margaritas if you prefer)

-And of course, make beautiful images that reflect YOU (in all your awesomeness ;])

I HAVE THE BEST JOB EVER! :]

Bridal0291
049tommydanielle

9 Reviews for Brandi Welles Photographer

Leslie · Married on 11/12/2016

I never write reviews but was so reliant on reviews for wedding planning, PLUS Brandi was so incredible, I HAD to write this one!! My wedding was on 11/12/16 and I will admit that I haven't gotten ALL of Brandi's pix yet (it has only been 6 days, ha!), but I already KNOW that they will come out amazing. I feel like I really lucked out. Planning a socal wedding from SF was tricky and I had to take a leap of faith. I really wanted to make sure I had a photographer who could capture all the moments that would last a lifetime (and of course, at a reasonable price). I spoke with Brandi in July after reviewing her online portfolio. She was easy and fun to talk to, very personable and down to earth. She clearly loved her job, was confident, really cared about what I envisioned, and was willing to work with my budget. She encouraged that we fit in an engagement photoshoot (for free!) during our one trip back to Irvine so that we could get to know each other -- she was so flexible and willing to work with our limited availability, and that hour or two together was SO worth it as we walked to a beautiful spot for photos (suggested by Brandi) and we got to know Brandi, and then later received the most amazing photos. Brandi was organized and on top of everything for the months and weeks leading up to our wedding, and really made me feel so secure and well taken care of (critical for any bride!). She helped think of things that I wouldn't have thought of (like lighting if it were too sunny, and suggesting some portraits at the end of our day). She was super fast in sending me a few sneak peek photos which I am already IN LOVE with and can't stop looking at -- I just can't wait to see them all! So, for anybody reading this post and trying to pick a photographer for the best day of your life, Brandi is a winner. She will take care of you from start to end like your best friend, and take photos that you will love for a lifetime. THANK YOU BRANDI!!! xoxo

Sent on 11/18/2016

Sabra · Married on 05/29/2015

When my husband and I decided to do a destination wedding we didn't realize how difficult it would be to legally get married in another country. We ended up not being able to legally get married at our destination wedding my husband came up with the idea of getting married at the Santa Barbara courthouse. Originally I thought we would just take some selfies and hopefully get a few good pictures by asking strangers. Thank goodness he came up with the idea to hire a professional photographer! Brandi did an amazing job at my sisters wedding and I was so happy she was able to capture our special moments at the courthouse.

Brandi was not only amazing during the planning phase of the wedding she was so quick, efficient and professional at the wedding. When I received the final prints I started to cry (at work!) because they were just so perfect, capturing every sweet moment and getting us to keep smiling even when our cheeks were hurting from smiling so much! I can't thank her enough for these special pictures that I will cherish forever. Now I just have to decided which of the hundreds are my favorites! Thank you Brandi!!!!

Sent on 06/16/2015

emily · Married on 06/21/2014

Brandi is wonderful! She did an amazing job with us. I have never really enjoyed having my picture taken (same with my husband) and she did her best to make it fun and enjoyable while getting beautiful shots for both our wedding and engagement photos. Our wedding day was incredibly warm and during our first look (hottest part of the afternoon) she was efficient and got us out of the heat as quickly as possible. Everything was done on time even though the bride side was running behind.
    She was great company and patient with us. She corralled our families in and out of group photos with ease. Her shots speak for themselves but it definitely helps to have someone who can keep it fun and make you feel special on your wedding day!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Brandi Welles Photographer FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints

• Kaysha Weiner Photographer
    Kaysha Weiner Photographer Wedding Photographers

Brandi and I have worked together on MANY occasions, and she continues to impress me with her talent! She truly cares about her clients, and works hard to give each couple lasting memories from their big day!

• Sea of Blossoms
    Sea of Blossoms Wedding Florists

I highly recommend all my brides to Brandi Welles Photographer because they want someone who is creative, capturing beauty while sharing a story. Her photos speak for themselves. I have worked with her in the past and each time I am amazed by her creative eye.

• Marcella Treybig Photography
    Marcella Treybig Photography Wedding Photographers

Great friend and awesome photographer! I am also a photographer and have had the pleasure to work with her on several weddings and I highly recommend to ALL!

• Irvine, 92614 See on map