Los Angeles, CA 90036 Map · Phone number

About Lavender Grey Events

EVERYONE HAS A STORY THEY WANT TO TELL...

Why not tell it through an amazing event experience? Lavender Grey has been curating unique events and telling great stories for over six years. Whether you are looking to host an intimate dinner party for twelve in a storage container, a large fundraiser for three-legged dogs, or a wedding unlike any other, we want to hear your story. We love a challenge, so get in touch, and let us create an event unique to you!

What's Your Story?

Lavender Grey is based in Los Angeles, California, but state lines won't stop us! We are always up for the adventure of planning an event in a different neck of the woods.

Follow Lavender Grey Events on

16 Reviews for Lavender Grey Events

1 User photo

Lavender Grey Events 1

Dagmarette · Married on 08/17/2017

We LOVE love love Lauren and Brittany. I did extensive research for 6 month planners and I feel so lucky that I found Lavender Grey.

We had a very challenging and ambitious wedding. My husband and I wanted to get married on a remote side of Catalina Island at a boy scout camp. Yet we wanted a plated meal with amazing food, great DJ, lighting and flower arrangements.

The Lavender Grey ladies took on the project enthusiastically. Nothing seemed to discourage them and they worked with us to bring our dream wedding to life. They were very communicative and let us know right away if something wasn't possible but also had a back-up solution ready at hand. They found us incredible vendors who wanted to take on the challenge, and organized boats for our guests, vendors and supplies to island. Not only that they worked closely with our venue who had never really hosted a wedding before to make sure they were prepared for the needs of a wedding without discouraging them. Brittany and Lauren were both extremely kind and courteous to everyone.

Not only are you getting their superior organization skills and knowledge of vendors when you sign up with Lavender Grey but also their personal creative touches. Another reason I went with this team! They had so many great ideas to make the wedding personal to us. From goodie bags filled with camp life essentials (personalized water bottles, coffee cups, bandanas, flash lights, even toilet paper!) to activity guides and maps to keep guests informed of activities and schedule. One night I called Lauren to talk some things out and found out she was also hand weaving key chains for all our guests cabin keys. I mean the level of dedication is insane!

Anyway I could not have been happier with how everything turned out and if you go with Lavender Grey I think you will feel the same as well!

Lavender Grey Events 2

Blane · Married on 09/24/2016

We had the most wonderful experience with Lavender Gray! Lauren was absolutely fantastic and so was Brittany. Lauren made sure our day was everything we dreamed of by managing all our vendors, all our family, and all 300+ guests. We are so grateful for all their hard work, making our wedding day the best day we could have ever asked for!

Jason · Married on 01/10/2015

My husband and I first met with Lauren only a few months before our wedding date after we got a bit overwhelmed with coordinating everything. From the first meeting, Lauren helped us create a specific plan and timeline that helped us achieve everything we wanted for our wedding and enjoy the process at the same time.

Lauren fully understood our vision [which I'm sure we didn't explain very well :)] and executed it beautifully. Being a same-sex wedding, we didn't feel bound to some of the traditional elements of a wedding, and Lauren helped us brainstorm to create a very personal celebration, incorporating our backgrounds and families into so many aspects of our wedding.

Lauren also introduced us to many other vendors that we would never have found if it weren't for her knowledge of the wedding industry in Southern California. In order to help us stretch our budget, Lauren coordinated with a few different furniture/decor rental companies to give us the wow-factor where it mattered without spending too much where it didn't. She also helped us negotiate prices and impressively created a lot of hand-made decorations that really tied together our wedding's aesthetic.

Throughout the entire process, Lauren was so easy to work with, like working with a close friend. Lauren was instrumental in creating the wedding of our dreams and throwing the best party that we and many of our guests have been to in years. Thank you Lauren!

Award

• What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Brandi Welles Photographer
    Brandi Welles Photographer Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Lauren several times, and each time I am amazed at her professionalism, talent, thoroughness, and work ethic. She is someone I constantly recommend to my brides for their wedding coordination, and they are always pleased. She is a natural at party and event planning, and will make your event the talk of the town.

• Organic String Quartet
    Organic String Quartet Wedding Musicians

Lauren was great to work with. She was very detailed and thorough in her emails leading up to the wedding day, which helped make the event go over without a hitch (pun intended!). She's extremely professional yet very personable, which makes her a joy to collaborate with. I'm looking forward to working another event with her in the future!

• Marcella Treybig Photography
    Marcella Treybig Photography Wedding Photographers

Absolutely wonderful person to work with, attentiveness to me and my wedding details/vision, prompt with emails and response in general, and my wedding would not have been such a blissful breeze without ALL the work her and her team put into my destination wedding! I highly recommend her to all my brides (I am a wedding photographer) and have had the pleasure of working with her on several weddings so far. Looking forward to working with Lauren and her team again.

• Los Angeles, CA 90036 See on map