Center of Attention

Los Angeles, CA View map Visit website

$7,517 Package Price

Center of Attention Events has been producing innovative luxury events in California and around the globe for over two decades. We love love; all love, all religions, all people, all lifestyles. Every wedding has a distinct style conceptualized to personify our couple. Setting trends with bold groundbreaking style our weddings have been featured in every major publication from Brides to People

Our rock solid team is here to guide you through the process for a stress free wedding planning journey. With 20+ years harnessing relationships, we are proud to say that we have been able to tackle every COVID challange thus far without any of our couples losing a single dollar due. We vow to make your wedding life easier and decision making efficient so you can feel confident about your upcoming celebration.

Striving to create one of a kind weddings, we are perfectly matched with couples who are risk takers, wanting to create a wedding experience that has never been experienced previously. From monochromatic designs to lavish themes, we strive to create the best. Sure we can always do an all white wedding. Blush weddings have been in the forefront for years. We encourage our couples to go with their hearts and dive into a world of exploration.

The world gazed on Center of Attention Events as Kat Von D's Wedding ranked the 4th searched wedding of the year by Google and earned the coveted Best Wedding of 2019 by Special Events Magazine. Listed in the top 8 planners in the America's and tipping out in the top 3 Celebrity weddings of the year by Destination Wedding Planners Congress, you can trust that you will be working with the best of the best.

Celebrity wedding planner, Michele Fox, will spoil you throughout your wedding planning journey. Cultivating creative ideas from your love story, you will enjoy a romantic evening with elegant cutting edge style. Our luxury driven production company is dedicated to making your wedding planning journey fun as you decide on the perfect details for your perfect day.

Awards:
Awards - "Best Wedding budget $1000+ per gust" Gala Award | Top 3 Celeb Weds | #4 Trending Wedding of the Year from Google | Top 3 Celebrity Weddings & Top 8 Destination Wedding Planners by DWP Congress | Best Event for A Private Individual for Sharon & Ozzy's Wedding Renewal | " Top 10 celebrity weddings" by TLC for Niecy Nash & Jay Tucker's Wedding

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,506

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$7,517

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,597

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Christelle
    Christelle L. Married on 08/14/2021

Incredible Wedding Planning Experience

I had the pleasure of working with Michele and her team to plan and execute my Wedding in 10 months. From beginning to end, the entire experience was great. Michele picked up her phone every time I called and immediately responded back to all emails. She showed great industry insight, was able to connect me with vendors to find good pricing on services, and on the day of the wedding she made it so I didn't have to think about a thing. We would work with Center of Attention Events again in a heartbeat!
  • Amanda
    Amanda T. Married on 10/04/2019

Professional and Creative!

Wow, let me just say, if you can get Michele and her team as your planner, DO IT! After a very bad experience with a planner we had previously booked, I came to Michele for her expertise hoping she could sort out a mess of a timeline and overall event organization. She seriously saved the day! She is so down to earth even though she frequently works with very many high profile clients (Kat Von D anyone?!). She made us feel like we were her only client, and that our wedding was the event of the season!

It was fun to collaborate with her on ideas, and her creativity is invaluable. She took our wedding to another level with uniqueness and fun! Everyone of our guests has told me that it was the best wedding they’ve ever attended, and that is thanks in large part to Center of Attention Events.

Not only was Michele completely on her game the entire time, her team was exceptionally professional and helpful as well.

I HIGHLY recommend!!!!

Center of Attention's reply:

I loved every minute working with you and Josh. What a fantastic day. I get so excited to see everything come together. Seeing the two of you dancing, smiling, laughing, watching fireworks made me overjoyed. I live for moments like those.

Your entire family is so special. I was thrilled to have planned your sister's wedding. When you called me after her wedding to come on board, I felt extremely honored.

Wishing you two years and years of happiness. Please keep in touch. I want to hear your whole love story as it continues.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

1084 S Fairfax Ave Los Angeles, CA, 90019

By Appointment Only
Location of (Center of Attention)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding