5076 Luna Court, Cincinnati, OH 45044 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 8
  • Meet the Team

About XOXO Weddings

XOXO Weddings is an award-winning team of professional planners and coordinators operating out of North Hollywood, California. These experts aim to relieve the pressures from the wedding planning process. The team uses a hands-on approach when translating and implementing grand wedding ideas. This method helps to create events that reflect the collective essence of each individual couple.

XOXO Weddings has three impressive event planning packages that couples can choose from. All three of the packages are customizable to fit the requirements of their budget and event needs. This team can perform in various capacities with full, and partial planning services available. While the day-of coordination team manages the behind-the-scenes operations, couples will be free to fully immerse themselves in their wedding celebration. XOXO Weddings can take charge of establishing itineraries, arranging decor and communicating with vendors.

Follow XOXO Weddings on
woodote photographyamandajohn wedding 2018 carondelet house los angeles woodnote photography 26 1 copy 51 643474 v1
e0267b186e4f0ac7 KateKevin 0534 copy
yair haim michelle lior wedding photos 792 copy 51 643474 v1
jenny smith jes 7502 copy 51 643474 v1
for the love of it photography marianne and kevin 165 copy 51 643474 v1
XOXO Weddings
woodnote photographyamandajohn wedding 2018 carondelet house los angeles woodnote photography 14 1 copy 51 643474 v1
sun and sparrow photography sun jaehyun min 1222 copy 51 643474 v1

173 Reviews for XOXO Weddings

• Amanda

Amanda B. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

My lifeline

XOXO Weddings was incredible from start to finish! I had the privilege to work with Kaci from XOXO Weddings. I interviewed a handful of coordinators, but Kaci was different. She worked with me not for me, which I appreciated being a bride who wanted my fairy tale wedding to come to life. I wanted to be apart of my wedding planning but be informed along the way. From day one Kaci was there to lead me through the process on how to plan a wedding and offer her expertise along the way. She was prompt and professional through the entire process. Kaci was able to see my vision and bring it to life. She worked with the many vendors we had to coordinate meeting and was able to make my life so easy. Even with COVID, Kaci was prompt and took care of all the hassle of changes. I could not have done this wedding without Kaci and XOXO Wedding staff! Kaci is truly special and I couldn’t be happier with having her plan our special day!! I HIGHLY recommend XOXO Weddings and Kaci!!!

Sent on 10/16/2020

XOXO Weddings's reply:

Amanda...thank you from the bottom of my heart! Through these tough times, I forgot how magically the actual wedding can be! Thank you for reminding me...you were STUNNING!!!! Love you!!

Rachel L. · Getting married on 07/01/2021

There is no better wedding planning team than XOXO Weddings!

Seven weeks post wedding and one thing remains abundantly clear to me - there is no better wedding planning team than XOXO Weddings.

The XOXO team stood out to me from the start. Four months following our engagement, my now husband and I were at a loss for where to hold our wedding celebration. Our budget was somewhat tight and we had a 200+ person guest list. Our families could not agree on a date or a location, but one thing was certain - we would not be hiring a wedding planner and it would be on me, the bride, to plan and execute.

We got engaged in January 2019 and by the following April I was feeling fairly hopeless. Then I had an idea - why not get married at my husband's sprawling family home? Everyone was on board for this idea - it seemed budget friendly, could accommodate the extensive guest lists, and would be absolutely beautiful. Only problem, I had no idea how to plan an at-home wedding.

I began researching wedding planners, figuring we could trade a venue fee for a wedding planner fee. XOXO Weddings, with their hundreds of rave reviews, caught my eye immediately. I submitted my request for a consultation and was contacted quickly by Kelly.

Amid numerous conversations with potential planners (I interviewed about five or six companies total) Kelly stood out like a gem. Our initial conversation was professional, but I was immediately at ease with her. In addition to logistics, she asked intimate questions about my relationship with my now husband, as if she was genuinely trying to get to know us as a couple. Looking back, I think this is essential when trusting someone to execute your wedding vision.

After hanging up with Kelly, I immediately told my fiancé and my mom I found the perfect planner. My mom asked about her experience with at-home weddings, and I realized I was so taken with Kelly that I had completely forgotten to ask. I reached back out to Kelly and sheepishly admitted that the most essential question had slipped my mind. I was then so impressed by her response that the deal was sealed immediately.

She told me that while she did not have first-hand experience planning at-home weddings, she was looping in Kaci, a co-owner of the company, who had extensive experience with weddings at personal residences. I was then told that Kaci would be taking over our planning process and would be training Kelly as we go.

At no point did the XOXO team try and put me in the hands of someone who did not have the experience that suited my specific needs. I didn't even voice a concern, just posed a question, and they were so quick to have the ideal solution! This set the tone for the following eight months of working together, as our wedding took place the following January.

Now that I've gotten the lengthy preamble out of the way, I have to rave about Kaci. From the get-go, my now father-in-law was skeptical about hiring a wedding planner. He is a research and numbers guy, and was convinced that he could find better deals and execute more lucrative negotiations than she could. He was wrong. Every time he presented a deal, Kaci found one better. She skillfully kept us on budget without compromising quality and vision (our wedding was more stunning than I could have imagined and I have the pictures and rave reviews from guests to prove it). Every vendor she suggested was incredible (I cannot emphasize this enough)! Friends with their own wedding planners went with our vendor recommendations because Kaci's were just that much more cost effective and wonderful to work with. Kaci just has the best connections - there's no other way to say it.

The next reason you should go with Kaci, or any member of the XOXO team, is difficult to put into words. Anyone planning a wedding knows that emotions run high. Friends and members of your family that you did not expect to get emotional or sensitive are suddenly voicing opinions and grievances. If you are planning a wedding and have not yet hit this stage, don't worry, you will. Throughout our planning process, Kaci acted as our barrier, our mediator. She smoothed things over between our sets of parents, between us and our parents, and at times, between us, the couple. Kaci acted as our confidant and our advocate. She made us feel respected and heard. She reminded our families that she was planning our wedding, not our parents weddings. She took care of absolutely everything.

Three weeks following our wedding, I was a bridesmaid in a close friend's wedding. The contrast between that, and my own experience as the bride, could not have been greater. On my friend's wedding day, I watched her write checks to vendors, calculate and doll out tips, and get calls about various mishaps. Her wedding planner popped in every so often, but for the most part was nowhere to be found.

On my wedding day, if (and when) plans went awry, I was blissfully unaware. Final payments had been made the week before the wedding, tips had been calculated and distributed in advance, and Kaci gave our wedding party specific instructions to go to her, not us, should anything arise.

On our wedding day, my husband and I were able to be present because we knew we were in excellent, capable hands. This is a gift we will never be able to repay to Kaci and her team.

Sent on 03/09/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

XOXO Weddings Pricing

XOXO Weddings Price Rates

XOXO Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

8 Real Weddings

View more weddings

Team of XOXO Weddings

Kaci Mallat Johnson

Kaci Mallat Johnson

Owner/Lead Coordinator

Kaci's wedding career started with having a quarter life crisis, and she wanted to do something similar to producing variety dance performances. She was a Dance major with a business minor in college, and coordinating a wedding is VERY much like producing a show!!! Kaci started by interning with a wedding coordination company in Los Angeles, and after her internship, she was hired as a lead coordinator. The rest is history.

Kaci wants her ideal client to know that she 100% has their best interests at heart. Whether its a budget issue to a timing concern, her advice will be given from experience and her ability to look at the big picture.

Kelly Pruner

Kelly Pruner

Lead Coordinator

Kelly's amazing friend Kaci started working as a wedding planner and coordinated her wedding. Kaci thought Kelly would be a good fit when she started her own business and Kelly is still here with the company!

Kelly loves the love. All the people that the couple knows in the same room to celebrate their love for each other. It is a special and magical thing that will never happen again (hopefully) in their lives. She also believes that the most important thing is that they get married. Everything else is fluff.

Melissa Lovell

Melissa Lovell

Lead Coordinator

Mel has been organizing and planning parties since she moved to California in 2012, but it wasn't until planning her own wedding in 2016 that she fell in LOVE with all things Weddings! She has always been excited about organizing and event planning, and since joining XOXO in 2016 Mel has fallen in love with helping couples share their love and putting on their perfect wedding day!

Mel values the way her couples feel. Both in the planning journey and on the actual wedding day! She wants her Brides and Grooms to feel comfortable and excited! Her attention to detail absolutely sets her apart! The detail in your vision, the detail in how you and your partner want to feel, the detail in the moments you want to create, and, of course, the detail of how everything comes together and runs smoothly on the wedding day!

View team

• Lark Cake Shop Wedding Cakes

We have worked with XOXO weddings for several years and they are simply one of the best wedding planning companies in Los Angeles! We work mainly with Kaci and Tanya and both are extremely organized, communicative and care deeply about their clients. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding coordinator who will not only get the job done perfectly, but help you enjoy the entire planning process!

• Affordable Weddings by Rev. Bob Schneider
    Affordable Weddings by Rev. Bob Schneider Wedding Officiants

I have had the great pleasure of working with Kaci and her staff at many weddings and they are very professional and creative. I would highly recommend them for your wedding.

• Yair Haim Photography Wedding Photographers

One of the best wedding planners I have had the honor working with. Kaci is AMAZING!!! She makes every event smoothly and easy for the couple and the vendors.

• 5076 Luna Court Cincinnati, OH, 45044 See on map
    937-500-5121 (Phone number)
    Location of (XOXO Weddings)
  • 10930 Otsego St #202 North Hollywood, CA, 91601 See on map
    Location of (XOXO Weddings)