XOXO Weddings

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Package Price

XOXO Weddings is an award-winning team of professional planners and coordinators operating out of North Hollywood, California. These experts aim to relieve the pressures from the wedding planning process. The team uses a hands-on approach when translating and implementing grand wedding ideas. This method helps to create events that reflect the collective essence of each individual couple.

XOXO Weddings has three impressive event planning packages that couples can choose from. All three of the packages are customizable to fit the requirements of their budget and event needs. This team can perform in various capacities with full, and partial planning services available. While the day-of coordination team manages the behind-the-scenes operations, couples will be free to fully immerse themselves in their wedding celebration. XOXO Weddings can take charge of establishing itineraries, arranging decor, and communicating with vendors.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Brionne
    Brionne D. Married on 05/01/2022

Impeccable

From the very beginning Kaci was extraordinary. She arranged our legal marriage during Covid. Then robustly moved us forward to the celebration with friends and family in September. She filled in all the missing pieces, held each of us accountable (which was awesome considering we had no local family to support all the moving parts) . Kaci, consistently reminded us of deadlines and tasks. She was always available and communicated effectively toward the end result. Which was a beautiful wedding on the beach. In Santa Barbara. We stayed below budget and she managed the event flawlessly. All the behind the scenes and moving parts were completely taken care of. My husband and I were able to enjoy our connection with family and friends.I highly recommend.
  • Leah
    Leah C. Married on 03/13/2022

Best investment of our entire wedding!

I cannot speak highly enough about Kaci, who was our coordinator. She was always happy to talk through parts of the planning process, suggested many great vendors we used and loved and relieved so much stress because I felt confident she had everything on track. We had to reschedule our wedding one time due to omicron and she rescheduled the entire thing and all our vendors within 48 hours. It was unbelievable and made a stressful situation much better. Even our other vendors called me and told me how amazing she is! As for the day of - WOW! Everything was run seamlessly and with the most positive and uplifting energy. My family were all so grateful for her professional and cheery demeanor and that she helped the entire event run while we all enjoyed it. My husband and I both agree she was the best investment we made of the entire wedding. I am just so grateful for her - my wedding wouldn't have been the same without her.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer B. Married on 03/04/2022

Love at First Interview

When my (now) husband and I were first looking into wedding planners, we had already booked the venue, photographer, and videographer, but now needed someone to help us with the rest of the planning. I was first attracted to XOXO due to their name and professional/artistic website. Mel was the first and only planner we interviewed. We decided we needed her as part of our special day upon meeting her as we hit it off immediately.

Mel is an absolute joy! Her cheerful demeanor and positive energy is contagious. I am the type of person who is a bit Type A and likes to be in control, but I trusted Mel to have everything under control on our wedding day so I could enjoy the day. She and her assistants made everything seem so natural and seamless. I didn't get to meet one of her assistants Katie, but Andrea was very sweet, informative, and accommodating.

As far as anything I would change or improve, the only thing I can think of is regarding emails. Mel was very good at responding to vendors when I could not, but there were times when I was under the impression she would email a vendor on a specific day, and it wouldn't happen until a few business days later. This could be me being a bit more anxious than most, but it was still something I consistently noticed. Regardless, I know Mel did a lot of hard work behind the scenes (I'm sure more work than I realize), and she was always very responsive to my emails when I reached out with many questions. I loved going to meetings with Mel, and she was always happy to meet with us. Our day would not have been the same without her. My family also loved her even after only meeting her at the rehearsal the day before the wedding. She's truly a gem!

Overall, I am deeply satisfied and would recommend XOXO to future brides.

XOXO Weddings's reply:

Thank you Jennifer for the wonderful review! As far as the email timing, I know the past 12 months have been VERY demanding on the entire industry! I have learned that there isn't enough time in one day, and taking care of our mind and body is equally as important as taking care of our clients:) Thank you so much for your understanding!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Kaci Mallat Johnson
Kaci Mallat Johnson
Owner/Lead Coordinator

Kaci's wedding career started with having a quarter life crisis, and she wanted to do something similar to producing variety dance performances. She was a Dance major with a business minor in college, and coordinating a wedding is VERY much like producing a show!!! Kaci started by interning with a wedding coordination company in Los Angeles, and after her internship, she was hired as a lead coordinator. The rest is history.

Kaci wants her ideal client to know that she 100% has their best interests at heart. Whether its a budget issue to a timing concern, her advice will be given from experience and her ability to look at the big picture.

Kelly Pruner
Kelly Pruner
Lead Coordinator

Kelly's amazing friend Kaci started working as a wedding planner and coordinated her wedding. Kaci thought Kelly would be a good fit when she started her own business and Kelly is still here with the company!

Kelly loves the love. All the people that the couple knows in the same room to celebrate their love for each other. It is a special and magical thing that will never happen again (hopefully) in their lives. She also believes that the most important thing is that they get married. Everything else is fluff.

Melissa Lovell
Melissa Lovell
Lead Coordinator

Mel has been organizing and planning parties since she moved to California in 2012, but it wasn't until planning her own wedding in 2016 that she fell in LOVE with all things Weddings! She has always been excited about organizing and event planning, and since joining XOXO in 2016 Mel has fallen in love with helping couples share their love and putting on their perfect wedding day!

Mel values the way her couples feel. Both in the planning journey and on the actual wedding day! She wants her Brides and Grooms to feel comfortable and excited! Her attention to detail absolutely sets her apart! The detail in your vision, the detail in how you and your partner want to feel, the detail in the moments you want to create, and, of course, the detail of how everything comes together and runs smoothly on the wedding day!

Lark Cake Shop Lark Cake Shop Wedding Cakes

We have worked with XOXO weddings for several years and they are simply one of the best wedding planning companies in Los Angeles! We work mainly with Kaci and Tanya and both are extremely organized, communicative and care deeply about their clients. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding coordinator who will not only get the job done perfectly, but help you enjoy the entire planning process!

Affordable Weddings by Rev. Bob Schneider Affordable Weddings by Rev. Bob Schneider Wedding Officiants

I have had the great pleasure of working with Kaci and her staff at many weddings and they are very professional and creative. I would highly recommend them for your wedding.

Yair Haim Photography Yair Haim Photography Wedding Photographers

One of the best wedding planners I have had the honor working with. Kaci is AMAZING!!! She makes every event smoothly and easy for the couple and the vendors.

10930 Otsego St #202 North Hollywood, CA, 91601
Location of (XOXO Weddings)
5076 Luna Court Cincinnati, OH, 45044