XOXO Weddings Reviews

169 Reviews for XOXO Weddings

• tayler

tayler · Getting married on 11/19/2021

Kaci is the best!!

As a wedding photographer, I work with a lot of different wedding planners, and they can truly make or break your experience. Kaci was an absolute DREAM and she ran everything so smoothly. She has an incredible personality that made working with her a joy! We had so much fun and she totally killed it. Her time management skills and organization are so on point. You must hire her!

XOXO Weddings's reply:

Tayler, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for all the kind words. We greatly appreciate it when a colleague can see how hard we work! You were a pleasure to work with...I love team players!!! xoxoxoxo

Rachel Labowe · Getting married on 07/01/2021

There is no better wedding planning team than XOXO Weddings!

Seven weeks post wedding and one thing remains abundantly clear to me - there is no better wedding planning team than XOXO Weddings.

The XOXO team stood out to me from the start. Four months following our engagement, my now husband and I were at a loss for where to hold our wedding celebration. Our budget was somewhat tight and we had a 200+ person guest list. Our families could not agree on a date or a location, but one thing was certain - we would not be hiring a wedding planner and it would be on me, the bride, to plan and execute.

We got engaged in January 2019 and by the following April I was feeling fairly hopeless. Then I had an idea - why not get married at my husband's sprawling family home? Everyone was on board for this idea - it seemed budget friendly, could accommodate the extensive guest lists, and would be absolutely beautiful. Only problem, I had no idea how to plan an at-home wedding.

I began researching wedding planners, figuring we could trade a venue fee for a wedding planner fee. XOXO Weddings, with their hundreds of rave reviews, caught my eye immediately. I submitted my request for a consultation and was contacted quickly by Kelly.

Amid numerous conversations with potential planners (I interviewed about five or six companies total) Kelly stood out like a gem. Our initial conversation was professional, but I was immediately at ease with her. In addition to logistics, she asked intimate questions about my relationship with my now husband, as if she was genuinely trying to get to know us as a couple. Looking back, I think this is essential when trusting someone to execute your wedding vision.

After hanging up with Kelly, I immediately told my fiancé and my mom I found the perfect planner. My mom asked about her experience with at-home weddings, and I realized I was so taken with Kelly that I had completely forgotten to ask. I reached back out to Kelly and sheepishly admitted that the most essential question had slipped my mind. I was then so impressed by her response that the deal was sealed immediately.

She told me that while she did not have first-hand experience planning at-home weddings, she was looping in Kaci, a co-owner of the company, who had extensive experience with weddings at personal residences. I was then told that Kaci would be taking over our planning process and would be training Kelly as we go.

At no point did the XOXO team try and put me in the hands of someone who did not have the experience that suited my specific needs. I didn't even voice a concern, just posed a question, and they were so quick to have the ideal solution! This set the tone for the following eight months of working together, as our wedding took place the following January.

Now that I've gotten the lengthy preamble out of the way, I have to rave about Kaci. From the get-go, my now father-in-law was skeptical about hiring a wedding planner. He is a research and numbers guy, and was convinced that he could find better deals and execute more lucrative negotiations than she could. He was wrong. Every time he presented a deal, Kaci found one better. She skillfully kept us on budget without compromising quality and vision (our wedding was more stunning than I could have imagined and I have the pictures and rave reviews from guests to prove it). Every vendor she suggested was incredible (I cannot emphasize this enough)! Friends with their own wedding planners went with our vendor recommendations because Kaci's were just that much more cost effective and wonderful to work with. Kaci just has the best connections - there's no other way to say it.

The next reason you should go with Kaci, or any member of the XOXO team, is difficult to put into words. Anyone planning a wedding knows that emotions run high. Friends and members of your family that you did not expect to get emotional or sensitive are suddenly voicing opinions and grievances. If you are planning a wedding and have not yet hit this stage, don't worry, you will. Throughout our planning process, Kaci acted as our barrier, our mediator. She smoothed things over between our sets of parents, between us and our parents, and at times, between us, the couple. Kaci acted as our confidant and our advocate. She made us feel respected and heard. She reminded our families that she was planning our wedding, not our parents weddings. She took care of absolutely everything.

Three weeks following our wedding, I was a bridesmaid in a close friend's wedding. The contrast between that, and my own experience as the bride, could not have been greater. On my friend's wedding day, I watched her write checks to vendors, calculate and doll out tips, and get calls about various mishaps. Her wedding planner popped in every so often, but for the most part was nowhere to be found.

On my wedding day, if (and when) plans went awry, I was blissfully unaware. Final payments had been made the week before the wedding, tips had been calculated and distributed in advance, and Kaci gave our wedding party specific instructions to go to her, not us, should anything arise.

On our wedding day, my husband and I were able to be present because we knew we were in excellent, capable hands. This is a gift we will never be able to repay to Kaci and her team.

Sent on 03/09/2020

Panic Stevenson · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Wonderful experience and they made everything so stress-free!

We had the honor of working with Kaci for our wedding planning and she made everything so painless! At effectively any hour of any day she was available for any minor or seemingly silly questions that we had for her. We were out of state so we relied on Kaci heavily for things most people wouldn't even consider. Kaci, Lexi, and Regan were helping us throughout the day and the day was flawless (okay, one flaw -- families, right?)! We honestly couldn't have done it without Kaci and the amazing XOXO Weddings team!!

Sent on 12/17/2019

XOXO Weddings's reply:

Panic...you and Kiely had a wonderful day! I am so honored that I got to bring your vision to life. It truly was a magical event....it looked stunning!
  • Deoin

Deoin Cleveland · Getting married on 08/12/2020

Don't get married without a planner

XOXO made our day so smooth. We had heard horror stories from other couples about their weddings without a planner. They spent more time running around keeping everything together than enjoying their day. Not us. From start to finish XOXO made sure that everything was just handled. No stress on our part of contract negotiations, no terror of forgetting setup items, no questions on what was or was not needed. They provided the best possible experience we could have asked for from our wedding. Of special note were Melissa and Kaci. Melissa was our planner leading up to the event. One thing you don't know when you are planning a wedding is what all you don't know. Simple things like "did the venue put everything in the contract" and "who is in charge of picking up XYZ." Melissa was on it. From minute one she had our folder in hand and had us on the right track. Kaci was our coordinator the day of. This woman is pure efficiency, and not a single moment went by that everything wasn't just taken care of. She was on it before we even knew it was needed. These two women are amazing and I will always recommend them to anyone getting married.

Sent on 04/01/2020

XOXO Weddings's reply:

Thank you Deoin from the bottom of our hearts! Your amazing words mean the world to us. We do pour our Hearst into our job, so we greatly appreciate it when you tell our future clients about your experience!! xoxoxo
  • Patrick

Patrick Metcalf · Married on 02/22/2020

Best Coordinator Ever!

Working with XOXO Weddings was a dream. Kaci was immensely helpful throughout our planning process and no question was too big or small for her! She truly took the time to get to know what we were looking for and her coordination made our planning and our wedding the best day of our lives even when the groom had the flu last minute. I HIGHLY recommend working with XOXO for your wedding!

Sent on 03/08/2020

Jana Prahl · Married on 01/04/2020

AMAZING!! Wedding was as smooth as can be!!

Tanya at XOXO was incredible!! My husband and I loved working with her and she made our whole wedding as smooth and fun as it could be! Her attention to detail in particular was what made it an awesome experience and I would 10000% recommend her and the XOXO team to anyone looking for a planner / coordinator! She was also so kind, understanding, and supportive and really walks along side throughout the whole process. :)

Sent on 01/08/2020

XOXO Weddings's reply:

Jana!! Thank you so much for the huge praise! It was such a pleasure working with you and Jeff to bring your dream wedding to life. xoxoxo

Jeff Prahl · Married on 01/04/2020

Tanya & XOXO made our life a breeze

My wife and I run out of adjectives to describe what a wonderful experience we had with Tanya at XOXO Weddings. She was so cool and kind and reassuring and helpful. We hired her as a ‘month-of’ coordinator, so we met with her a couple times before, and I can’t tell you how amazing it was to hand things off to her the week of the wedding.

And most important, of course, was the job she did on the day-of, helping us pull off the wedding without a hitch. She kept everything on track and we didn’t worry about a thing. Our wedding day was the opposite of stressful, and that was in large part thanks to her.

So check out XOXO, and ask for Tanya Boyd - although I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if everyone there was also top-notch.

Sent on 06/08/2020

Jen Dobrik · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing to work with!

We worked with Tanya from XOXO weddings. My husband I could not have asked for a better wedding planner. She was organized, intuitive and listened to exactly what we wanted. She really took the time to understand our vision and brought it to life. She took a lot the stress off of planning a wedding. Her experience, knowledge and warm attitude really helped to make our day special and perfect for us. We could not recommend Tanya and XOXO weddings more. If you want a stress free perfect wedding of your dreams this is the team to have!

Sent on 01/20/2020

XOXO Weddings's reply:

Jen, your day turned out beautifully!! Tanya is great at bringing a couple's vision to life...after all its your day!!!! xoxo
  • Carly

Carly Lindstrom · Married on 10/05/2019

Boho chic / 70's Disco Wedding - Carly & Scott

I honestly do not know what Scott & I would've done without the help of Alison & Natalie in preparation and also day-of coordination for our big day. I was absolutely blown away by Alison's organizational skills, thinking of all the little things I totally didn't think of when mapping out all vendor selections and planning and incorporating them into our timeline. Her communication skills and balance of execution was amazing to witness. I had complete trust with zero stress thanks to her and Natalie and their level of professionalism was something I've never seen from event planners. I would recommend XOXO Weddings to anyone and everyone planning their big day!

Sent on 10/18/2019

XOXO Weddings's reply:

Carly, I love Alison equally as much:). She is a natural, and she handles herself with such grace! thank you for letting her and Xoxo Weddings be apart of your BIG day!!

Bernadette Haq · Married on 09/19/2019

Wedding planner

I have spoken to a couple wedding planner, but none of them took the time to get to know me and my vision the way Kaci did. Our first conversation on FT was very personable, I felt like I’ve known her all my life and she was so easy to talk to. She is very responsive to your questions and will go above and beyond to make your needs met. I definitely recommend her to future brides.

Sent on 12/13/2019
  • David

David Rispoli · Married on 09/11/2019

Kaci is a ROCKSTAR wedding planner!

The most important advice I ever received before my wedding, was to "hire a wedding planner, they are worth every penny." Kaci and xoxo Wedding Planners are the best of the best! To say she went above and beyond is a vast understatement. She crushed it in every phase of the process. Meeting us up all the time for updates, skype sessions with vendors, or even walking us through aspects we were clueless on. On top of all that, she is a sweet, genuine and amazing human. She became our friend, that's how lovely it is to work with her. On the day, she handled every single aspect. She was on all the vendors, had every second scheduled and it ran like a smooth operation. Coming from the film world, I might hire her to AD my films. She's ON TOP OF IT. Me and my wife will never, ever forget this wedding, and we feel Kaci was an absolutely crucial part of that! HIRE HER and thank us later!

Sent on 11/11/2019

XOXO Weddings's reply:

Dave...I'm crying right now...tears of joy:). Thank you for picking me! Thank you for letting me witness your love! You and Erica are just amazing! You two as a couple is why I do what I do!!! THANK YOU!!

Jordan Brown · Married on 09/07/2019

Best. Planner. Ever.

Honestly, I'm sad to be writing this review because it means my time working with Kaci is over, and I just adored her. :( Truly, the best investment in our wedding was hiring Kaci of XOXO Weddings. She is so incredibly kind, thoughtful, creative, organized, detail-oriented, attentive, responsive, you catch my drift - I could go on and on! She helped me to create the wedding of my dreams, kept us on track with deadlines, organized all vendor insurances, etc. Truthfully, I always knew I appreciated her, but I didn't know how much I really did until the day of the wedding! She handled so many vendor personalities with ease and grace, and if anything went wrong, I would have truly NO idea because she just makes the bride and groom feel like there's nothing in the world to worry about other than enjoying the evening. Gah. I would HIGHLY recommend all LA area brides hire XOXO. Truly couldn't recommend them enough.

Sent on 12/13/2019

Ryan Mansour · Married on 08/24/2019

Wedding Planner

We had a very good experience. Kaci recommenced very good vendors, such as the DJ, and we did not have any hiccups during our wedding. Everything went very smoothly.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Courtney Scott · Married on 08/24/2019

Kaci went above and beyond at every turn.

Upon selecting our venue, we received the names of three recommended wedding planners. We met with Kaci first and knew the other two would never be able to hold a candle to her. We signed a contract for the Hugs and Kisses Package the next day. In the eleven months of planning that followed and in the two months since our wedding, we never regretted our decision. Kaci went above and beyond at every turn.

Kaci kept us on track and on budget, somehow managing to focus on both the big picture and every last detail at the same time. She offered ideas and direction in areas I didn't have strong opinions, and offered support and perfect execution in areas I had a very particular vision. Through it all, Kaci never missed a beat - and neither did I thanks to her friendly reminders!

Not only did we enjoy working with Kaci, but with all of the vendors she brought into our lives - most notably a truly excellent photographer and a DJ our wedding guests are still gushing over! Our season of wedding planning and our wedding day were much more fun than we ever imagined they could be - and we owe that to Kaci and her amazing team! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, Kaci!

Sent on 10/22/2019

XOXO Weddings's reply:

Courtney...This review blew me and my team away! Thank you so much!!! We pour our hearts into our events, and this makes all the sweat and tears worth while!! We wish you and Ryan all the happiness in the world, and THANK YOU for picking us!!!

Samantha · Married on 08/10/2019

Kaci is an absolute dream to work with!

We had the best experience with Kaci at XOXO Weddings and need to sing her praises! She was absolutely amazing from start to finish. I didn't know a thing about planning a wedding and had a million questions along the way and she was there to answer them all. In addition to answering questions, she also had amazing vendor recommendations. She has clearly made a name for herself in this business because the second we would reach out to vendors and mention we were working with Kaci, they had nothing but great things to say. I was so calm the day of the wedding because I felt confident about it being in great hands. Not only is Kaci amazing at her work, but she is so wonderful to be around. All of our wedding guests who met Kaci adored her as much as we did.

I cannot thank Kaci and XOXO Weddings enough for making the best day of our lives truly the BEST DAY! Forever grateful to have found them!

Sent on 09/03/2019

XOXO Weddings's reply:

It does take time to build your name in this industry, and we take pride in what we have built! It means a lot to us when other vendors love working with us as well:). That is our goal...to make everyones day run smoother!!

Marco Comia · Married on 08/03/2019

Best wedding coordinator

Kaci did an unbelievable job at our wedding! From the moment we first met in our introduction meeting to the last minute of our wedding, she has been there with us through it all. I cannot express how grateful we are to have Kaci plan what was truly the best day of our lives. We wouldn’t have it any other way! Our guests couldn’t stop talking about how beautiful our wedding was either. Kaci is prompt, patient, well organized, and really made our wedding vision come to life! Thank you Kaci and XOXO weddings!

XOXO Weddings's reply:

Marco, you and Frances were a dream couple!! I loved how we were able to add in little touches that made your wedding unique and ALL yours!! From the merch booth to the growler table numbers, it was a wonderful event!! Love you!!
  • F

Frances Olivares · Married on 08/03/2019

Kaci is the best!

It’s hard to put in to words how grateful I am of Kaci for helping bring our dream wedding into fruition. At the beginning, I did a lot of research when trying to find a lot of our vendors but having Kaci be the main point of contact with all of them made things so much easier. She helped get us quotes, set up appointments, deal with contracts and insurances, and organize payments. Throughout the whole wedding planning process I felt at ease knowing Kaci had things well under control and on track. She was super easy to get in touch with whenever we had any questions and responded in a timely manner. When it came to design inspiration, Kaci really helped bring our vision to life in making our wedding unique and true to who we are. I’m sure she has done a million weddings, but helping us incorporate things that truly represented us and what we love really made our wedding that much more special. On the day of the wedding, Kaci was super calm despite dealing with so many different vendors at once never giving off feeling stressed or overwhelmed. Seriously we can’t thank Kaci enough for coordinating the best day of our lives!

XOXO Weddings's reply:

Frances, I think one of the best parts of your day was knowing that everything represented the two of you as a couple perfectly!! I think that is what its all about....not about my vision at all:). Love you both!!
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Langone · Married on 07/27/2019

A true fairytale

We are about a month out from our wedding day and can truly attest to it being the most magical, BEST day of our lives, thus far - majorly in thanks of Kaci & all the lovely ladies from XOXO! We fell in love with Kaci immediately upon meeting her and are so thankful we did. She kept our day orderly & easy for us and even made the whole experience leading up to the day quite fun! We truly can’t say enough great things and can’t wait to refer this team to many more of our friends & families! THANK YOU LADIES FOR EVERYTHING!

Sent on 09/03/2019

XOXO Weddings's reply:

Chelsea, you and Stefano are truly an amazing couple! The energy you both bring to your relationship is just magical...you two made the day PERFECT!!!

Karen · Married on 07/12/2019

Best decision for the wedding!

I honestly cannot put into words how happy I am that I had Kaci with XOXO Weddings as our wedding planner. She made the process so easy and enjoyable! Very knowledgeable, go with the flow, and so very sweet. The day of our wedding and everything leading up to it went so smoothly. She answered all our weird questions and was always there to assure us that we were on track! Thank you Kaci for making our wedding day dreams come true!!!

Sent on 08/08/2019

XOXO Weddings's reply:

Karen....you and Joe made it easy for me!! I feel like when your main goal is to marry your favorite person in the world, everything else falls in place!!

Diego Silva · Married on 07/09/2019

Very Professional and Great Communication

Kaci did a great job with helping us plan our wedding for an entire year. She maintained constant communication, met all of our requests, and worked efficiently with all our vendors. Our wedding venue required all 3rd party vendors, and Kaci was able to recommend folks she worked with as well as work with the specific vendors we wanted (DJ, catering, photographer, etc.). My wife had a great experience working with Kaci and we basically had "smooth sailing" the entire time leading up to the wedding. The day of the wedding I had an extra family member that wanted to attend after all. Kaci helped me find a seat for him literally 3 hours before the ceremony and my wife never found out! I told her after the wedding (of course). When we ran out of beer, Kaci was able to find a store that was still open and sent her staff to purchase a few more beverages to finish out the night. Worth every penny!

Sent on 01/03/2020

Jamie · Married on 07/07/2019

Exceptional Wedding Planner

Kaci and her team gave us the wedding of our dreams paying close attention to quality and our budget. We truly could not have done it without Kaci and her team. Their resourcefulness, responsiveness, and flexibility helped us breath easy throughout the entire process.

Sent on 08/07/2019

XOXO Weddings's reply:

Thank you Jamie for your kind words!! I cannot wait to see pictures because you were stunning!! Thank you for letting us be a witness to your BIG day:)
  • Derek

Derek Boeckelmann · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing Experience with Kaci & XOXO Weddings

My husband and I got married at the LA Museum of Natural History last June. Our experience with Kaci and XOXO Weddings was unbelievably perfect (we did the Hugs and Kisses package). Kaci was able to keep us on a stress-free timeline, save us money on vendors, and excited throughout the build-up to the event. She was incredibly knowledgeable on all things wedding-related - including our event space’s restrictions and which vendors suited our aesthetic.

Kaci was not only professional, but also such a friendly and reassuring presence that we miss having her around! She helped us stick to our budget and timeline without ever overwhelming us and honestly made the whole experience enjoyable in a way I doubted wedding planning could be. I cannot recommend Kaci or XOXO Weddings more highly.

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Brill (Shahbazian) · Married on 06/21/2019

Beyond Any of our Expectations!

Your search is over, don’t think twice and just go with XOXO Weddings! Kaci was our coordinator and we couldn’t have done it without her! She went over and beyond any of our expectations. I’ll be the first to admit that I am super organized and detail orientated and I met my match when speaking to Kaci. From our first phone conversation going over her role in the wedding planning to every conversation thereafter, I leave feeling like I’m in good hands. Everything from referring vendors, to keeping a detailed itemized list of every aspect of the wedding, to being there for emotional support during the most stressful planning days (I’m sure other brides can relate!) She was there for us every step of the way and no question was too small. Her and her team are so professional, personable, and organized. Even after the wedding, guests kept asking me who was our coordinator after seeing what an amazing job she did and how attentive she was to us. The hardest part was after the wedding and no longer partnering with her. We cannot recommend and thank Kaci enough!

Sent on 08/07/2019

shaun · Married on 04/20/2019

The perfect stress-free day

Tanya and XOXO Weddings were incredible to work with. From helping us find vendors, to answering our myriad of questions about the mundane, to making sure that our day appeared flawless, Tanya was there. Seemingly 24/7. We had our final meeting a couple weeks before the wedding and after that, the only thing we had to do was show up. Because Tanya had everything else covered. She went above and beyond to make this a stress-free event. She and her team really struck the perfect balance of advocating for us and sticking to the plan for the things that were important to us, but at the same time, was flexible and rolled with the punches when those plans changed. I don't mean to brag, but the word that was thrown around the most by our guests to describe the wedding was "perfect." And it was. On a personal note, she was just a joy to work with. Like, we miss her.

Sent on 05/06/2019

XOXO Weddings's reply:

Thank you Megan for your nice words!! Its all the little questions that make the day run so smooth, so thank you for asking ALL of them!!
  • Sahar

Sahar T · Married on 04/06/2019

Say Yes to XOXO if you want a stress free wedding!

OMG where do I begin!!! I had the absolute pleasure of having Tanya be my day-of-coordinator. She is so easy to work with, just goes with the flow, very warm, extremely organized and attentive. She guided me through this insane process and gave me great advice! Everyone who came into contact with her made a point to tell me how great she was, some even thought she was my friend and not the coordinator, she blended in so well lol. She truly made the day hassle free. By the end of the night, all my things were spread out around the reception, like my purse, my shoes, random cards people gave me that they didn't put in the card box (what is with that by the way). She got it all back to me, everything intact, EVERYTHING! And a shout out to her assistant as well, she was great too, brought us a much needed Tequila shot before our grand entrance lol!!!

Sent on 04/30/2019

XOXO Weddings's reply:

We have had the friend not a coordinator comment before, and we feel like that is how it should appear. By the time your BIG day comes around, we are invested in you like a friend would be:)