Pro Details Events

$2,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

A warm hello to you!!

Pro Details Events offers wedding coordination, design and styling, and floral arrangements. Yes, we do it all and couples love us! We truly offer unique services that provide a stress-free wedding planning experience. My name is Nicole Dwyer, owner and creative director here at Pro Details Events and I am proud to say that we create flawless weddings. We carefully work with every client so that we can achieve one of a kind weddings with everlasting memories not only for the couples but for their guests as well. Please, consider us as an extra pair of hands for your big day. We will tackle your wedding with the same care as we would on our own. We have a lot of experience working at Hispanic, Catholic, Jewish, Filipino, and Non-Denomination weddings. I also speak Spanish. Please send us a message so we can schedule a free over the phone consultation and answer all of your questions. Hope to speak to you soon!

My Experience
Nicole Dwyer, owner, and creative director is a hopeless romantic, obsessed with details and in love with weddings of every flavor and culture. She has over 8 years of experience creating magical moments. She loves DIY weddings, working on a budget, and every idea that screams "unique". Nicole loves to help her clients and listens to every detail and anticipate questions even before they’re asked. She is also fun to be around and easy to talk to! :)

We offer services at Santa Clarita Valley and the greater Los Angeles area, including Pasadena, Glendale, Burbank, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Malibu, West Hollywood, and Long Beach. We travel all over LA county. We are one of a king wedding planning agency because we coordinate and also take care of wedding flowers and decor. Couples love our bundle package. Our flower design is considered high-end couture, flawless, fresh, and amazing. Please take a look at our portfolio and feel free to contact us so we can schedule your free over the phone consultation.

Happy Planning,

Nicole F Dwyer

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$250

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Kristine
    Kristine C. Married on 07/01/2022

Nicole is THE BEST!!!!

I don't even know where to start. On behalf of my Wife and I, I'd like to offer our biggest gratitude for Nicole's work! She went above and beyond to make our special day go as smooth as possible. She's really great at what she does. A lot can go on behind the scenes of a wedding and she was able to really execute our vision. I'm so thankful that we chose her as our coordinator. I can 100% say that I would recommend her services!! Our wedding exceeded our expectations and we are truly grateful!

Pro Details Events's reply:

Mahalo!!!!! So thankful for you guys. I loved every minute of your wedding. It was beautiful, unique, and so fun. Congratulations once again and thank you for trusting me as your wedding coordinator.
    Xoxox
  • Kristina
    Kristina Married on 06/25/2022

Thank you Nicole!

I have no idea how this wedding would have been pulled off without Nicole. She was so instrumental in planning because she was always efficient at communicating. Whether it was through email or text I could rely on a speed reply. She also reached out to all my vendors before the wedding and I didn’t have to worry about it. Nicole did so much to help out with set-up and managing the staff that we hired for the wedding. She and her assistant were so helpful in making my vision come to my life. Rehearsal dinner was a breeze even when I had some of the bridal party missing. She truly helped make the day extra special! Thanks so much, Nicole!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Pro Details Events 1
Exclusive

Pricing

22022 Conway Pl Santa Clarita, CA, 91350
Location of (Pro Details Events)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding