22022 Conway Pl, Santa Clarita, CA 91350 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Pro Details Events

A warm hello to you!!

Pro Details Events offers Day of Coordination, Month of Coordination, Event Design and Styling, and Floral Design. We also have a variety of decor for rent, including arches, chuppahs, votive candles, cake stands, signs, cake cutting knives, easels, vases and more. My name is Nicole Dwyer, owner and creative director here at Pro Details Events and I am proud to say that we create flawless events. We are experts in wedding and floral design! Please, consider us as an extra pair of hands. We will tackle your wedding with the same care as we would on our own. We have a lot of experience working at Hispanic, Catholic, Jewish, Filipino, and Non-Denomination weddings. I also speak Spanish.

My Experience
I am a hopeless romantic, obsessed with details and in love with weddings of every flavor and culture. I have about 8 years of experience and our company is insured. I honestly, love to help our clients and listen to every detail and anticipate questions even before they’re asked. My couples also say I am fun to be around and easy to talk to! :)

We offer services at Santa Clarita Valley and the greater Los Angeles area, including Pasadena, Glendale, Burbank, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Malibu, West Hollywood, and Long Beach. We travel all over LA county.

Please, feel free to contact me so we can schedule your free consultation.

Happy Planning,

Beautiful Blooms
Beautiful Blooms
Blush and Gold never go wrong
Blush and Gold never go wrong
Looks like they are floating!
Looks like they are floating!
Look at that cake!

Pro Details Events 6
Pro Details Events 7

Mike Martucci · Married on 06/09/2019

Excellent and professional!

As a professional wedding photographer and owner of Epic Vision Studios, I’ve worked with many wedding coordinators over the years. In May of 2019 I had the opportunity and pleasure of working with Nicole at Pro Details Events. From the first email I could tell Nicole was a real pro at what she does. We talked a few times before the wedding and she was never too busy to talk with me. I really appreciated that because as the photographer I want all the details possible. Nicole’s attention to detail was incredible. She was so organized and kept everything on the day of the wedding running smoothly and on track. Nicole was professional, collected, and a real treat to work with. Any couple is in good hands with Nicole, and I’d happily refer my clients to her. I really look forward to working with her again!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Pro Details Events's reply:

Mike thank you so much for your review and feedback. We always get so many great reviews from our couples but getting one from a professional reassures me that my sleepless nights and hard work are so worth it. So glad we found you this year and can't wait to work with you again very soon. Thanks again, Mike.

veronica · Married on 05/25/2019

Month of coordinator

When planning my wedding I wasn’t sure about how many vendors I wanted to hire since I didn’t want to spend too much money. I really thought about it and decided to hire a coordinator Since I did not want family running around helping set up everything up the wedding day. I came across Nicole online and upon speaking with her over the phone I got a really great vibe She is super sweet and very knowledgeable about her business it was clear after our convo there was a lot I didn’t know about planning a wedding.deciding to book her was the best choice I could have ever made. I cannot picture having had such a great wedding if she wasn’t there to organize it all. By the end of the wedding planning my husband and I were super overwhelmed and stressed. Nicole told me from our first call that I would not have to worry about anything the day of and she was right. The day of the wedding from the moment she showed up she took over everything she made sure that all of my little details were perfect. All of the Thankyou cards were placed at every seat at the reception, all of my signs were placed where I wanted through out the venue. She helped with organizing my desert/candy table. We also had several rentals like linens and flower vases that needed to be accounted for by the end of the night and she made sure that everything was accounted for before she left. She stayed the entire day did not leave until the entire venue was clean and everything was cleared out. She made sure there was a designated person in charge of taking all of my pictures,signs and gifts. As well as insuring that our wedding cake top tier was saved for us to take home. I received so many compliments from family telling me how organized and beautifully the day flowed. I hired her as my month of coordinator so she made sure to contact all of my vendors. she knew exactly at what time each vendor would be arriving to the venue to set up and of the info was provided to me on an extremely detailed timeline. I felt extremely comfortable knowing that she had everything handled. If you are debating on if you should hire her, I 100% recommend Nicole. she will give you the peace of mind you want on your wedding day.

Sent on 05/15/2019
    Pro Details Events 13
    Pro Details Events 14

Pro Details Events's reply:

Veronica, it was all my pleasure working as your Month of Coordinator. You are Harold are an amazing couple. Your wedding was stunning, so so beautiful. And, everyone had a great time. I am so happy for you guys. Thank you so much for this amazing review. Thank you for trusting us and I wish you guys a lifetime of love and happiness.

Pro Details Events Pricing

Pro Details Events Price Rates

Pro Details Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 250.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3