Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Dashing Events

Providing Excellent Entertainment and Quality Rental Services in Los Angeles

Excellent Entertainment

Our talented team of entertainers include DJs, MCs, Musicians, and Bands available to mid to high-end weddings in the greater Los Angeles area.  We provide state-of-the-art sound, designed specifically for your event to accommodate your ceremony, cocktail hour, and / or reception for mid-sized and large events with clarity and deep bass.

Quality Rental Solutions

As part of our complete wedding solution, we offer high-quality decor lighting, draping, audio/visual equipment, photo/video booths, and more.  We offer high-end comprehensive decor lighting solutions at competitive rates.  So go ahead and give us a call and make your wedding memorably fun and elegant!

Five-Star Reputation

Best of all, count on Dashing Events for high-quality service, credibility based on our client testimonials and 11 years of non-stop wedding experience.  We will work with you from beginning to end to make sure that your wedding vision comes to life!

Contact us to discuss how we can make your wedding exceptionally fun and memorable!

Web:     http://www.DashingEvents.com

MC (3)
Photobooth (3)
Uplighting (3)
Disco Ball (1)

To start off with, I would simply say--Hire Dashing Events! They were amazing. My husband and I got married in Santa Barbara in October last year. The one thing we knew is that we wanted our guests to be on the dance floor the entire night. I was referred to Dashing Events by a friend who used them at her wedding, and I never looked back.

From the start, they were incredibly communicative. Omead was so easy to talk with, he laid out a plan for our wedding and gave me an overview of their services. He then paired me up with DJ Maz, who he assured me would be able to bring all the music, dance, hype that I was looking for to fruition. We had a wedding of 120 people, and we wanted to have a fun, lively party where everyone would be dancing and having the time of their lives--and Dashing Events totally delivered. I, the bride, was on the dance floor the entire night! Every time I went to go sit down to give my feet a rest, DJ Maz would play another amazing song.

Not only did they provide us with a DJ, but we also asked for a dumbak player. For those of you unfamiliar, the dumbak is a traditional Middle Eastern hand-held drum that gives a fun beat to the underlying music. The dumbak player was--AWESOME! He added such a fun element to our wedding, playing on the dance floor, weaving between guests as they danced, giving us a totally different flavor to songs that you typically hear on the radio. They played all the songs that we had requested ahead of time--which brings me to my next point. They have a great system for entering your requests. It's so easy, intuitive, and efficient. You simply write in the songs you want to play, you let them know what song goes for which part of the wedding (i.e. First Dance, Father/Daughter Dance, any special songs for your friends, etc). It went off without a hitch, and everything was perfect.

They also helped us with the lighting and drapery for our wedding. It looked beautiful!

Profile Picture wassan, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

This review is long overdue! Dashing Events is the real deal, they were in charge of lighting, photo booth and music for my August wedding. From the moment we first started communicating this Dashing Events, through planning and executing our wedding, they're professionals who know exactly what they're doing.

We had the pleasure of working with DJ Omead, as he came highly recommended by a colleague of mine. He was always available to talk and encouraged us and guided us throughout the planning process, he even referred me to our officiant - which turned out to be the greatest person ever!

I was initially incredibly concerned with the music and entertainment as our wedding was incredibly multi-cultural with people from every where in the world and every age range. I needed a DJ that understood that and could read the audience and there was never a quiet moment on the dance floor. He even made the non-Persians dance to Persian music. DJ Omead and Dashing Events exceeded our expectations, they even accommodated a last minute slideshow.

We are grateful that Dashing Events were a part of our wedding, and thankful to have had DJ Omead walk us through the process, it actually felt like him and his company really cared about us.

They have mastered the art of DJ-ing and know how to throw the best parties. I am going to recommend them to all of my engaged friends or anyone who is looking for the best DJs in LA. Affordable, personable, fun - does it get any better?! Thank you, DJ Omead and Dashing Events, for making our big day one to remember and for all the amazing work that you do. We truly are so grateful!

Profile Picture Anosha, 8/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance

DJ O and his team did the uplighting, DJ/MC, and photo/video booth for my wedding a couple weeks ago, and let me just say, it was FLAWLESS!

Even before the wedding, DJ O and his team were quick to respond with quotes, questions I had, and even my lagging last minute changes. They had a website where we can request songs, set up a day of schedule, and even had a section for "Do Not Play" songs!

Dashing Events is a one stop shop for everything related to events. They are SO good at what they do because they are processional and reliable!
As a bride planning her wedding, the last thing I want is a vendor who makes me nervous about how the event will turn out. Dashing Events made me feel at ease and I was so happy with the results.

Will definitely be recommending them to all of my girlfriends for their big day.

Profile Picture Katherine, 3/5/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Dashing Events Pricing